BY TARTE #22 in Facial Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Kasey T.
Silver Spring, MD
I received this in my June Sephora Play box and I'm so happy I received it to try! It's one of the best SPF lotions I've tried. It's light and wears great under makeup to protect my face!
Ashley M.
Bristol, CT
This lotion is ultralight, absorbs quickly and leaves my combination skin with a subtle glow. It's the perfect facial sunscreen and moisturizer combo for summer! That being said, the lotion is too lightweight on its own for a New England winter. I'll be switching to a heavier product for the colder months ahead.
Luz H.
Springdale, AR
Spectrums to me are just way better. The lotion is great but nothing compared to spectrum. It saves a lot of profit too. I love this. It's the best sunscreen ever.
Lindsey M.
Youngstown, FL
Although i love this brand and it actually protects my face from the sun, my face is highly allergenic to the stuff i put on my face and i broke out the next day.
Protects my skin from the Suns rays. Provides spf which is always beneficial. Prefect for the summer time weather in New York. Good product but it did not wow me.
Carrie J.
Austin , Tx
LOVE!!!!!! I use this for myself and my kids! We all have very sensitive skin and eyes and this doesn't bother us at all and smells so much better than traditional sunscreens! Glides on easily and love the pump!
Morgan G.
N Lauderdale, FL
Love this sunscreen, usually wneh i put sunscreen on my face it gets very oily and sticky but this does the opposite. My face does not peel or breakout after use
Celina P.
Arden, NC
Lol I am just writing random things right here. I wonder if they actually read these. I've never use this of bought this so idk how it works or if it's worth it.
Eli S.
Love this product. This is my to go to when i know I'll be out on the sun for a few hours. This doesn't leave my face oily or shiny. Best part my face isn't dry.
Danielle D.
Glenview, IL
You'll see it mentioned a lot that this product is shiny, and it is. But it's not the "cheap" shiny that you get with other sun screens, nor is it an oily shiny.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?