BY TARTE #19 in Face Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Nimisha V.
Iselin, NJ
I received a sample of this and I use it under my makeup and I have no complaints so far. It does its job and doesn't smell like a typical sunscreen.
Whitney L.
Ocean Springs, MS
Just bought this and I love it Not too heavy but offers lots of protection Just bought this and I love it Not too heavy but offers lots of protection
Aurelia M.
Merced
I like that this sunscreen has a slight tint to it. It doesn't make my face pale white and it doesn'teave my face greasy. It's also very lightweight.
Heather W.
Its a good product. I do notice after about an hour it starts to feel greasy and tend to melt off. I would try it again because i only had a sample.
Aida H.
Lancaster, CA
I have never tried it so I can't give a review on the product I don't know if it is effective or disappointing but I trust the brand I like the brand
Andrea M.
Winnie, TX
Feels great. Works great. But it's sunscreen. Most of them do the same. I can't complain... But there's less expensive brands that work just as well.
Angela A.
Cathedral Cty , CA
Originally felt this at Macy's, and it's my new favorite! There's no gross smell, it doesn't feel oily or thick, and make up still glides on evenly!
Morgan D.
Annapolis, MD
This sunscreen is the best for days when you know you'll have makeup on your face too, it doubles as a primer and it's reasonable for how much it is
Tarrah A.
Loved this non greasy, non sticky formula that didn't clog my pores and made me feel secure that my face was covered with protection for the summer!
Jackeline P.
Great product in love with it it's a bit expensive but it does its wonders to be honest I highly recommend buying this product good for the summer !!
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?