BY TARTE #13 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Corrina C.
Henderson, NV
I received this in my Glossybox this month. It does the job and is easily blended into the skin. The only thing is I dislike sunscreen smells and this is no different.
Rachel S.
I know a lot of people like this SPF but I'm not sure why because it leaves my skin feeling so greasy after application. This product never fully sinks into my skin.
Ariana G.
Santa Rosa, CA
It felt heavy on my face and to oily at times . I wouldnt weat this as often just because I didnt really like the texture , love other products from them but just not this one to much .
Martha D.
Tracy, CA
First of all i love the presentation, it's truly amazing. The product is just good, not my favorite but they're pretty nice and cover pretty good my skin, leaving it nice and pleasant feeling
Courtney S.
Littleton, CO
The ingredients are pretty good and don't seem toxic like most brands. I carry a travel size all summer long in my purse. It my go to if I ever get stuck in the sun!
Courtney P.
I received this product once in one of my box subscriptions and I absolutely loved it! The packaging was great the color of the bottle was great and the product was fantastic. I didn't leave any white cast and did not cause my face to get greasy when I used it
bianca a.
This is seriously my favorite sunscreen lotion! No other drug store or high end that I've bought can compare! Pretty good decent price and nice packaging! It toally met my expectations.
Theresa S.
I love that it doesn't have that typical sunscreen smell. I HATE that smell. Lol. This is very good, tho a bit pricey for my budget. (I got it in a subscription box)
I LOVE THIS LOTION!!!!!!!!! I am a very pale person so any sunscreen is great for me in general!!! I put the lotion under my primer & foundation & it works like an absolute dream! Recommend to anyone who needs the extra protection on a day to day basis.
Krystina M.
Moreno Valley, CA
I've gotten this in a PR package and it's actually really good but I don't use it as much I'm not a sunscreen type of person so it's just not me but it is a good sunscreen
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscreen as well?