BY TARTE #19 in Face Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Jasmine H.
Alexandria, VA
Umm well I have never really loved facial sunscreens
but this did it for me.
It protected me from the sun, moisturized, and didn't rub
my makeup off.
Jobi P.
Love love love this sunscreen, it's the perfect consistency and doesn't leave that weird gray ashy color on my face the way a regular sunscreen would
Leah Renea K.
As an avid runner, I'm in the sun consistently. Tarte is strong enough to go from office to the track without me having to worry about reapplication.
Heather W.
Its a good product. I do notice after about an hour it starts to feel greasy and tend to melt off. I would try it again because i only had a sample.
Nimisha V.
Iselin, NJ
I received a sample of this and I use it under my makeup and I have no complaints so far. It does its job and doesn't smell like a typical sunscreen.
Brianna C.
Petaluma, CA
I don't like the formula that much. It is quite thick which I prefer normally but I think this is just too thick for me other than that is works good
Marie L.
Jersey City, NJ
I received a deluxe sample of this and I love it. I keep it in my purse for everyday touchup when outside. It has a nice gentle scent that i like too
Nicky P.
Went to Miami for a week and applied this before heading out and it was a skin saver. I'm not used to Florida sun and thankfully I didn't burn at all
Jessica T.
Macedonia, OH
I wish this product came with more lotion because IT WORKS GREAT! Did not feel heavy on my face. The packaging was nice too, which is always a bonus.
Jennifer E.
Keeps your face protected from the sun with a simple pump of lotion. It doesn't make your face greasy and my makeup still applies beautifully after.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?