BY TARTE #11 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Michele M.
Pittsburgh, PA
I've used this only a couple of times and found it to be very nice. Bought it on the tarte website when I was purchasing other things from this line. Feel it's a good value, a little goes a long way. It's packaging is cute and would recommend.
Tara P.
Avalon, PA
Not for me. It is a bit oily and not high enough in spf for me personally, I burn so easily! Was good for hanging outside for a little while, but not a full day.
Kyrstyn J.
This stuff is by far the best sunscreen I've ever used. It only only goes in nicely, but it has a nice sent to it and doesn't leave your skin with an oily look to it.
Maura A.
N Wildwood, NJ
I really liked the way this feels but I do think the price is too high for the amount of product you receive. I do however find it to be well constructed formula
Tiffany P.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
This sunscreen is not too heavy and does not leave you greasy and white like many sunblocks can do. It does not burn my eyes. It's gentle. Can't even tell it's on under my makeup.
Sarah C.
Campbellsvlle, KY
I love this product! I am super pale and it keeps me protected from the sun, but allows me to get just enough tan when in direct sunlight. I love the texture of it because it does on smoothly and not greasy.
Delaney M.
Saint George, UT
Soooo good!! It's perfect for a beach vacation or just everyday use! It's perfect for my oily combo skin because it doesn't leave a harsh residue and it's perfect under makeup!
Rae-Ann C.
San Tan Vly, AZ
I really love this stuff. It is perfect before my initial moisturizer. I love the way it makes my skin feel especially if I have a no makeup, makeup kind of day.
Jordan M.
Victor
I love Tate products. And I absolutely love this product! It leaves my skin feeling so soft! My face usually gets burnt so I use it before I put my makeup on and it world great!
jahliyah L.
West Palm Beach, FL
Very good quality product! A little pricey but it was definitely worth it. I would recommend. If you're looking for a great sunscreen, this would definitely be the one to get!!
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?