BY TARTE #13 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Alice S.
Mineral Wells , TX
Great for the summer! Not greasy at all and looks great under makeup. Has a slight smell to it but nothing bad and once it sink into the skin you don't smell it anymore.
Jen P.
Good sun protection. It smells like sunblock, but I personally don't mind. I have combination skin and I really like that it doesn't feel heavy. Goes great under makeup.
Fatima R.
New Jersey
Love protecting my skin and this is my go to. Tarte has such cute packaging. I used this product when I went on vacation & this stiff does its job. A small amount goes a long way. I told my mom about it and she loves it too!
Autumn G.
The product is very nice quality. It does not make your skin feel oily or greasy after application. I was very satisfied with this product it is defiantly worth the price. 8/10 would recommend.
Cary C.
Las Cruces, NM
This stuff is great. Goes under my makeup without causing a pilling or separation. I do give it 10 minute to settle in before I apply. But I have not had any problems so far! Doesn't have a chemicaly smell either! I will be buying this again! Its a hit for my face!
Mint W.
While I like tarte's ingredient list and that is is a physical sunscreen instead of chemical, this sunscreen did give a little bit of a white cast, and it felt heavy on my face. You can feel a coat of something is there... heavy, not light and not comfortable.
Kayla L.
Tifton, GA
I apply this under my makeup daily for protection from the sun. I like the gentle formula. It's not heavy or greasy. Cute packaging is a plus. I grabbed my from Sephora.
Tracey M.
Folsom, PA
I received this as a sample in a subscription box and I love the way it feels on my skin. Sunscreen usually is too thick for my liking but this one is nice under makeup!
Mehereen K.
Broadlands, VA
This sun screen is a good buy but I would probably use something stronger if I really did need a SPF. The SPF is too gentle and doesn't really feel like it works too well.
Danielle E.
Bellefontaine , OH
Seriously, this stuff is the greatest. It feels great on the skin, does not irritate it at all, and does not make my face feel greasy at all. I would definitely use over and over again. SPF is definitely key
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscreen as well?