BY TARTE #24 in Facial Sunscreen

Reviews (12072)
Buy on Sephora
Jessica H.
Ontario , CA
My favorite sun screen and it actually does work which is a major plus. Because some cheaper ones don't work at all. This is is gentle does not get oily also is not very expensive. Beautiful packaging
Ashley G.
Olive Branch, MS
I love how this sunscreen isn't thick and greasy. It soaks in and provides the right amount of SPF to keep my face from getting to much skin. It has a nice and minimal scent. The packaging is adorable. I do enjoy using this sunscreen!
Jaylen M.
Fox Lake, IL
I use this before I put on my makeup as my moisturizer because I usually burn on my nose and the top of my cheeks. It really helps and I haven't burned since I've gotten it!
Jenny C.
This is one of the very few sunscreens I have tried that does not make me breakout. I really love that it doesn't have a bothersome smell and feels gentle and doesn't irritate my skin. I recommend this.
Sabrina D.
Watsonville
I must say tarte is my favorite brand. And this suncreen is everything. It doesn't have a strong smell which I like and it doesn't make me break out like other products have.
Jenna F.
Pine Island, NY
I'm a lifeguard and I use this sunscreen constantly. It doesn't make me break out or make my skin oily like a lot of other blocks can do. My make up also sits nicely on this sunscreen and I don't find myself sweating it off as easily.
Vannessa T.
Salt Lake City
I love this brand and i love how it works i get sun burns really bad but if and when i use this no sun burns witch is good i do recommend this product to any one of all colors anx races and skin tones tbis works good for any body
Isabel r.
Harbor City, CA
I am very picky when it comes to sunscreen just because it gives you that white cast this one has been very good to my skin and I use it during the summer very gentle quick absorbing
Caitlyn N.
Bancroft, NE
This sunscreen is unscented, mixes well with your makeup, and doesn't leave an oily residue. It is inexpensive, and a little goes a long way. Tarte outdid themselves with this product and I will repurchase this for life.
Sabryna S.
Phoenix , Arizona
This has to be one of the best sunscreen lotions I've tried in a while. the packaging is beautiful and it applies very well to the skin. with just a small amount it can take up a whole arm or leg, etc.
ROSA M.
San Antonio, TX
Nadia C.
Oakville, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?

back