BY TARTE #25 in Facial Sunscreen

WHAT IT IS

WHAT IT DOES

Colleen E.
Woodridge, IL
I was not very impressed by this product. The smell was overpowering and I felt that it was clogging my pores. I received it as a sample and I would not spend the money to purchase this. I think there are better, more affordable products out there.
bayda t.
Nampa, ID
I absolutely love this sunscreen! I usual just buy cheap sunscreen from a drug store but I will never go back after trying this! Its such a perfect product its one of those I can never go back to the old product.
Jessica Y.
Pauls Valley, OK
This is my must have sun screen. It doesn't smell and is super light weight. I haven't had a sunburn since I began using this and even with the price I will still continue to buy this.
Rashmi M.
Horsham, PA
Good sunscreen lotion . But to be honest i could never find a perfect lotion that would actually help me from tanning . though the effect on the skin is good and gentle , I think there is still room for more improvement.
Sierra A.
Merced, CA
I absolutely love tarte 2Go tartguard 30 moisturizing sunscreen lotion broad spectrum UVA UVB protection I've never used one as good as this before and it is amazing brand it is not tested on animals and I would recommend this to anybody and everybody
Alison R.
My friend had this when we went to the beach and I tried some, and it made my skin glow, but not look oily and kept my skin protected for like 4hrs and thats a 3 and 1/2 an hour difference. It also softend my skin
Haley K.
Aiken
As someone who is a former employee of a dermatologist I approve of this product! I've used Tarte Cosmetics in the past but never their skincare line until now. After being at the beach all day I can say that this sunscreen lasts! No more future sunspots!
Alex B.
Franklin, Ky
Loved this! I really do not wear sunscreen but I loved this one. I wasn't to sure about it when I bought it but I am glad I did. Did not get burnt but got a nice tan :)
Anna C.
Farmingville, NY
My favorite sunscreen! I like the bigger bottle because it's more for the price and satisfaction. It's a good value because it goes far. It definitely leaves me feeling smooth and clean with no oily effect after
Crystal B.
Phenix City, AL
Love this sunscreen! And the fact that it's spf 30 makes it even more awesome! I was looking for a sunscreen that didn't interact with my makeup as you know most does leave a white film on your face. This one didn't
Chrissy B.
Amelia, OH
How much does this cost and what stores can I purchase it at?
Gabriela O.
I have oily to combo skin. Will this be enough to moisturize my skin or should I use my regular moisturizer along with it?
Stéphanie S.
Gatineau , QC
Anyone that has a sensitive skin has tried it?! I usually react to all foundation that has SPF in it and I wonder if it would be the same with this cream...
Samantha S.
Mckinney, TX
Is there flashback or any greasy residue?
Jackie C.
Edmonton, AB
I've been interested in this sunscreen for a while as it is chemical-free and recommended by the Skin Cancer Foundation. My questions are as follows; Does anyone use it on a daily basis? If so, how does your makeup stay on top throughout the day? Thank you!

back