BY TARTE #13 in Facial Sunscreen

• Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body...6 Answers
  • I would love to try this does it wear well under foundation?3 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Monica B.
Tarte is amazing. I love every single thing that tarte comes out with. They definitely put everything into making each product. It is soft and gentle and the packaging, wow. Amazing. I would definitely recommend this.
Leslie Z.
Lynwood
Great prodict so far I've never had an issue with it.
I usually tend to apply it on my face when I will not be using any makeup, I feel like it works better for me.
Ellen O.
Savannah, GA
This is a great sunscreen that I use practically every day. It's not greasy, and the packaging is super cute. I love it for days by the pool or just to get some extra protection for my skin when I'm going about my day.
Paige T.
['Sound Beach', 'NY'], NY
This sunscreen is amazing in all ways but its scent. It smells way too potent, but does truly provide long lasting protection from the sun. In addition, it is gentle on my sensitive skin, and leaves my skin feeling hydrated and super moisturized.
Liane P.
Knoxville, TN
I'm a lifeguard so I try to make sure I always have protection on my face. This sunscreen worked fine to keep from getting burned and it moisturized my skin. All while not smelling that horrible sunscreen smell!
Cindy W.
I got this sunscreen as a sample and I thought it did what it was supposed to. When I looked into purchasing the actual full size bottle I was appalled by the price tag it's a good sunscreen but not worth so much.
Meagan J.
Cabot, AR
Smells great! Not too pricey!
I have oily skin and was worried it would leave me feeling greasy but it didn't! Didn't leave me feeling heavy and did not make me break out! I typically am sensitive to new products!
Brittany L.
Defuniak Springs, FL
I really liked the light feel of it on my face! For the price, it wasn't that bad of a deal. I would definitely buy again! It definitely did meet my expectations!
Jamie B.
Chillicothe, IL
This is a decent sunscreen. It doesn't have a strong odor, and isn't greasy.I received this as a deluxe sample, and I'm not sure if I'm going to purchase a full size.
Kimberly G.
Lawrenceville, GA
AMAZING! In love go buy it!! Sephora should have it aand it met my expectation completely !! please give it a good review because it deserves one. was effective and gentke on my skin.
Gabriela O.
I have oily to combo skin. Will this be enough to moisturize my skin or should I use my regular moisturizer along with it?
Stéphanie S.
Gatineau , QC
Anyone that has a sensitive skin has tried it?! I usually react to all foundation that has SPF in it and I wonder if it would be the same with this cream...
Samantha S.
Mc Kinney, TX
Is there flashback or any greasy residue?
Jackie C.
Edmonton, AB
I've been interested in this sunscreen for a while as it is chemical-free and recommended by the Skin Cancer Foundation. My questions are as follows; Does anyone use it on a daily basis? If so, how does your makeup stay on top throughout the day? Thank you!
Evelin V.
Dallas
Does this really work ? Is it going to leave you oils on your skin?