BY TARTE #10 in Facial Sunscreen

• Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscre...6 Answers
  • Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Rachel S.
This is a great sunscreen! Lightweight, absorbs nicely, and has a nice amount of SPF. I wish it came in a larger bottle for body or neck and shoulder use.
Rochelle W.
Safford, AZ
Smells great. Definitely helps protect my skin from the damaging sun. Doesn't leave any residue and absorbs well into the skin. I use this under my makeup
Kendall P.
Jber , AK
Best sunscreen ever! Never have to worry about getting a sunburn while outside. I use this under my make up and it’s light and I never know that it is on.
juliana joly J.
Ladysmith
Loved it.. the packaging is great not cheap looking bottles design good. And overall product does what I desired while still looking good and smelling good
Tasha M.
Great sun protection, doesn't have an awful smell. On my deeper skin tone I don't put much on because it will leave a white cast look under my foundation.
Claudia C.
Cleburne, TX
I love that a brand like taste that is so good with makeup is really good with skin care too. The price is a little high but it is worth every cent.
Karina C.
Valrico, FL
Love, love, loveeeee this suncream!! I havent try any suncream as good as this one! What i love the most of this one is the scent that it has.. i loveee it
Jocelyn H.
Haledon, NJ
Goes on easily and full facial coverage with just one pump. Little bit oily when first applied, just make sure to rub in extra and it looks good. No odor.
Brittany R.
Buffalo, MO
As a fair natural redhead I absolutely love this. It isn't greasy at all, which is important because I have combination skin & it works well under makeup!!
 Taylor   .
Tampa, FL
I got a sample of this product from Sephora and after a few days of using it I bought the full size. This does not leave your skin greasy at all, I love it
Mariah B.
Hamilton, ON
Is this basically like an SPF primer. Is it a moisturizer? I'm looking for something to wear to work (I do a lot outdoors). Looking for basically a moisturizer with SPF...Would this cut it?
Stephanie H.
Palm Harbor, FL
Does this leave a white cast under your makeup or give an intense flashback in photos? I love Tarte products but I haven't splurged on this yet 😀❤️💄
Yasmeen B.
Alexandria
Is this product good for oily skin ?
Kasey S.
Boaz, AL
Can you use this on your face
Brittany W.
Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?