BY TARTE #28 in Facial Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Devin M.
Schofield, wi
This products works well if your skin is not sensitive. After using this product and going into the sun my skin started to burn slightly so I had to wash my face and apply a different product.
Esther M.
Falls church , Va
I love tarte in general. This Is great for skin. I recommend it because it leaves skin soft. The packaging is nice also. And I got mine from their website. It's also good size bottle and I would re buy this
Anna B.
Grand Rapids, MN
I love everything by Tarte and the sunscreen is no exception! It smells very nice and is gentle on my skin. I feel like it's a great value and will help prevent wrinkles and other problems associated with aging. I would definitely continue purchasing this sunscreen.
Cynthia L.
Got a sample of this and really liked it, but honestly it's just way too expensive. I can't justify purchasing it for that much when other sunscreen works just as well.
Jen P.
Good sun protection. It smells like sunblock, but I personally don't mind. I have combination skin and I really like that it doesn't feel heavy. Goes great under makeup.
Vivian D.
This is easy to put on and it doesn't have a gross smell but it makes you look really shiny. I went to the beach the other day and tanned a little but it did not protect my face from the sun.
Emily S.
Maricopa, AZ
I do like this sunscreen. It sits well under makeup, but my problem with it is that it's so pricey for sunscreen! It's good, but in my opinion it's not THAT good to repurchase for the price.
Danielle E.
Bellefontaine , OH
Seriously, this stuff is the greatest. It feels great on the skin, does not irritate it at all, and does not make my face feel greasy at all. I would definitely use over and over again. SPF is definitely key
Tracey M.
Folsom, PA
I received this as a sample in a subscription box and I love the way it feels on my skin. Sunscreen usually is too thick for my liking but this one is nice under makeup!
Cait F.
North Pole, AK
You know that clogged feeling you get when you have to cover your face before you head to the beach? I tried this in Hawaii and was shocked it didn't leave me with that oily greasy feeling.
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?
Tiane F.
Does this leave any white cast on your skin? Also how do you find it feels once applied to the skin?
Meagan R.
Springfield, OR
Should I put this on after foundation or before primer?
Kathaleen J.
Jacksonville, FL
Does it have a strong fragrance to it? If so can someone describe it? Flora citrus? I want to try this but i am prone to migraines from strong scents. Thanks.
Jocelyn D.
Round rock, TX
Is this good for dry skin? Will it make my skin too oily?