BY TARTE #10 in Facial Sunscreen

• The packaging is really pretty. How is it? Is it oily?1 Answers
  • Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscre...6 Answers
  • Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "this product is very good. the price of this product is very good. this product is smooth and very hydrating to the face while protecting your skin from the sun. i would recommend this product to people." in 1972 reviews
Maria Q.
Mercedes, TX
This product makes my skin feels so smooth it helps out so much i buy this frequently i love the bottle design i purchase mine at sephora for a good price.
Rachel Y.
Winston Salem, NC
This sunscreen is hydrating and all natural. While I love the effects I do think that any other drugstore brand can be just as effective for summer needs.
Kelli W.
Can't beat this product. I get burnt super easily which causes dark spots on my skin. This sunscreen keeps that from happening. Very long lasting as well.
Ashley G.
Lawton, OK
I use this product at least twice a week with my beautiful routine during the spring/summer time. And well, its tarte, so of course I use anything tarte 😂😂
Angela G.
Akron, OH
This just makes me feel clean and fancy to use such a nice sunscreen. I guess I wish it had more SPF. But this is really good for the face and not greasy.
Lindsey M.
Pretty good sunscreen! ....... I happen to have oily skin though and this one left me feeling a bit greasy! Any sunscreen is better than none though!!!!!!!
Elizabeth G.
San Tan Vly, AZ
Goes on easily and full facial coverage with just one pump. Little bit oily when first applied, just make sure to rub in extra and it looks good. No odor.
McKenna B.
Mineral Point
keeps me from getting super sun burnt. which happens pretty fast because i'm a red head and very pale. its good and doesn't have that super sunscreen scent
Tracey S.
Saint Joseph, MO
I just recently got this and I do love all of my Tarte products and so far this one has not let me down. It is not super oily and wears nicely on my skin.
Natalie F.
I like this sunscreen I think it is very nice but I have used once I don't have it anymore . But spf 30 is a little much for me and I got mine at sephora.
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?
Tiane F.
Does this leave any white cast on your skin? Also how do you find it feels once applied to the skin?
Meagan R.
Springfield, OR
Should I put this on after foundation or before primer?
Kathaleen J.
Jacksonville, FL
Does it have a strong fragrance to it? If so can someone describe it? Flora citrus? I want to try this but i am prone to migraines from strong scents. Thanks.
Jocelyn D.
Round rock, TX
Is this good for dry skin? Will it make my skin too oily?