BY TARTE #24 in Facial Sunscreen

• Is the quantity worth the value?3 Answers
Reviews (12061)
Buy on Sephora
Kim B.
SUCH CUTE PACKAGING. Tarte does it again with their packaging. Is this anything special for a face sunscreen? Not really. It doesn't break me out and looks cute.
Ashley M.
Clermont, FL
There guard has a cute bottle. I love how it is spf 30 which is great for your face. The formula is very light weight and does not have a gross smell. It is not noticeable when you put it on or leave a white cast.
Gracie S.
Leon, WV
I bought this at sephora a couple weeks ago, and it is by far the best sunscreen. It is so gentle on my sensitive skin. The packaging is adorable. It exceeded my expectations. I use it everyday before putting on my moisturizer and It makes my skin look and feel great
I love this product it's small it's easy to travel with I order this product on Amazon and it was my first time using it I just went out in the beach it would help me not get a sunburn because being in the sun too long irritated my face
Sarah D.
Mansfield, TX
I got this sunscreen in a subscription box (I believe it was back when I was subscribed to Glossybox). It's great to wear underneath makeup or by itself in the summer. Plus the packaging it's super cute and I'm a sucker for those things, lol.
Anuradha T.
Herndon, VA
This sunscreen is amazing. it has a spf 30 which i love for the skin. It doesnot leave any white residue like some other sunscreen lotions . Its my absolute to go for my everyday use. love this product ans would absolutely recommend this.
Mckenzie T.
Fowler, MI

It is dermatologist recommended. It is fast absorbing- not greasy formula. Fragrance free, non comedogenic and clinically proven safe for sensitive skin. It is SPF 30 and moisture. and it smells delicious
Julia G.
Buffalo, NY
I bought this from sephora. it has a nice scent, but is very watery. it wasn't as moisturizing as i needed it to be under makeup. but for a day on the beach, this is perfect.
faith c.
Vero Beach, FL
Love this this is my go to if I'm planning on going out. This doesn't leave a greasy residue and I have never had an experience of it being patchy. However this product is a bit pricey as it is tarte.
Amber C.
Hollidaysburg, PA
I got this in a ipsy and a Sephora play box! I keep one in my purse at all times it's so cute and I alway burn in the sun so this helps me because I always forget sunscreen!
Dan J.
Yorba linda, CA
Do you have to apply this over and over?
Evelin V.
Dallas
Does this really work ? Is it going to leave you oils on your skin?
Rebecca R.
Springfield
I got this product in my glossy box, but have not used it yet. I know it's a sunscreen, but is that all it's used for? Like, can you use this as a moisturizer as well?
Jessica B.
Scott City, MO
Does it feel oily on the skin?
Prudence B.
W Saint Paul, MN
I just got this as a try and is it good ?