BY TARTE #24 in Facial Sunscreen

Reviews (12048)
Buy on Sephora
Gracie S.
Leon, WV
I bought this at sephora a couple weeks ago, and it is by far the best sunscreen. It is so gentle on my sensitive skin. The packaging is adorable. It exceeded my expectations. I use it everyday before putting on my moisturizer and It makes my skin look and feel great
I love this product it's small it's easy to travel with I order this product on Amazon and it was my first time using it I just went out in the beach it would help me not get a sunburn because being in the sun too long irritated my face
Sarah D.
Mansfield, TX
I got this sunscreen in a subscription box (I believe it was back when I was subscribed to Glossybox). It's great to wear underneath makeup or by itself in the summer. Plus the packaging it's super cute and I'm a sucker for those things, lol.
Anuradha T.
Herndon, VA
This sunscreen is amazing. it has a spf 30 which i love for the skin. It doesnot leave any white residue like some other sunscreen lotions . Its my absolute to go for my everyday use. love this product ans would absolutely recommend this.
Mckenzie T.
Fowler, MI

It is dermatologist recommended. It is fast absorbing- not greasy formula. Fragrance free, non comedogenic and clinically proven safe for sensitive skin. It is SPF 30 and moisture. and it smells delicious
Julia G.
Buffalo, NY
I bought this from sephora. it has a nice scent, but is very watery. it wasn't as moisturizing as i needed it to be under makeup. but for a day on the beach, this is perfect.
faith c.
Vero Beach, FL
Love this this is my go to if I'm planning on going out. This doesn't leave a greasy residue and I have never had an experience of it being patchy. However this product is a bit pricey as it is tarte.
Amber C.
Hollidaysburg, PA
I got this in a ipsy and a Sephora play box! I keep one in my purse at all times it's so cute and I alway burn in the sun so this helps me because I always forget sunscreen!
Jessica H.
Ontario , CA
My favorite sun screen and it actually does work which is a major plus. Because some cheaper ones don't work at all. This is is gentle does not get oily also is not very expensive. Beautiful packaging
Ashley G.
Olive Branch, MS
I love how this sunscreen isn't thick and greasy. It soaks in and provides the right amount of SPF to keep my face from getting to much skin. It has a nice and minimal scent. The packaging is adorable. I do enjoy using this sunscreen!
Kortney B.
Hiram, GA
Does this last long? Or do you have to keep applying?
Jackie C.
Edmonton, AB
I've been interested in this sunscreen for a while as it is chemical-free and recommended by the Skin Cancer Foundation. My questions are as follows; Does anyone use it on a daily basis? If so, how does your makeup stay on top throughout the day? Thank you!
Annie W.
Does this product leave a greasy finish? tarte tarteguard 30 sunscreen lotion Broad Spectrum SPF 30
Stéphanie S.
Gatineau , QC
Anyone that has a sensitive skin has tried it?! I usually react to all foundation that has SPF in it and I wonder if it would be the same with this cream...
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Who has tried this sunscreen?