BY TARTE #24 in Facial Sunscreen

• Is the quantity worth the value?3 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Mckenzie T.
Fowler, MI

It is dermatologist recommended. It is fast absorbing- not greasy formula. Fragrance free, non comedogenic and clinically proven safe for sensitive skin. It is SPF 30 and moisture. and it smells delicious
Kelsey C.
Bakersfield, CA
I am obsessed with Tarte. This sunscreen did not disappoint! I bought it at Sephora. It doesn't leave my skin oily or anything like that. It's a little pricy, but it's worth it!
Anuradha T.
Herndon, VA
This sunscreen is amazing. it has a spf 30 which i love for the skin. It doesnot leave any white residue like some other sunscreen lotions . Its my absolute to go for my everyday use. love this product ans would absolutely recommend this.
Gracie S.
Leon, WV
I bought this at sephora a couple weeks ago, and it is by far the best sunscreen. It is so gentle on my sensitive skin. The packaging is adorable. It exceeded my expectations. I use it everyday before putting on my moisturizer and It makes my skin look and feel great
I love this product it's small it's easy to travel with I order this product on Amazon and it was my first time using it I just went out in the beach it would help me not get a sunburn because being in the sun too long irritated my face
Rachel H.
College Sta, TX
I was outside in the dead heat of Texas, with it being 105 degrees out. I put this on almost as a primer under my foundation and it kept my face from getting burnt while my arms and legs fried. Amazing skin protector.
chelsea g.
I love this stuff so much! It does not go on thick or pasty and sits perfectly under your makeup almost like a fabulous primer. I would definitely recommend this item to all skin types! definitively met all of my expectations.
Kim B.
SUCH CUTE PACKAGING. Tarte does it again with their packaging. Is this anything special for a face sunscreen? Not really. It doesn't break me out and looks cute.
Ashley M.
Clermont , FL
There guard has a cute bottle. I love how it is spf 30 which is great for your face. The formula is very light weight and does not have a gross smell. It is not noticeable when you put it on or leave a white cast.
Burkleigh B.
Fort Worth, TX
This is a nice sunscreen. I am reluctant to use a sun screen on my face that isn't either skin care brand or made for the face. It didn't irritate my face and kept it feeling hydrated throughout the day. I would definitely recommend this to someone who wants a sunscreen without makeup.
ROSA M.
San Antonio, TX
Nadia C.
Oakville, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?

back