BY TARTE #19 in Face Sunscreen

• Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscre...6 Answers
  • Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
jayemmmz e.
I love finding products that incorporate hydration for the fine lines I am noticing and protects!!!. This helps reduce the freckles for me A must try!
Dawn G.
Chicago
Between this on super sunny days and my regular tarte water foundation my skin does not have issues. As a red head that's huge. One star off for cost.
cortney Nicholle W.
Modesto, CA
I love this sunscreen I have sensitive skin and it does not clog my pores that doesn't break me out on my moisturizer doesn't have SPF this is my go-to
Katelyn S.
Dover, PA
Awesome product! I love this sunscreen, no smell, doesn’t break me out and doesn’t feel greasy! Definitely will be purchasing after my sample runs out.
Olivia N.
I really love this, the bottle that it comes in is super gorgeous and it goes on smoothly. It make my skin nice and soft while protecting from the sun!
Christina R.
Los Angeles, CA
I got a sample of this sunscreen and I loved how thin and non sticky this sunscreen was. Other sunscreens are so heavy and oily but nope not this one.
Sandy D.
Ane K.
Great sunscreen doesn’t oil up during the day and doesn’t feel weird nor burns. I got mine from Tarte’s online website and i 100% recommend having it.
Nicole P.
This product was pretty good! However as far as spf goes, I think there are other brands that are more effective. This product is also a little pricey.
Maura M.
Had a small smaple of this at sephora and I'm still not sure how i feel about it, i prefer the coola which offers lesss toxic ingredients in sunscreen !
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?