BY TARTE #13 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Morgan B.
N Highlands, CA
This sunscreen is eh. It didnt wow me or anything. I like that it is UVA and UVB but it just acts like every other sunscreen i own. I could probably go to the drug store and just buy one there instead of paying so much for this one. Although i like the packaging.
Christina n.
Leander, TX
This is a great physical sunscreen that didn't feel oily on my skin at all. It didn't clog my pores or make me break out either I would definitely give this one a try!
Erika L.
Plant City, FL
I honestly have never used this product before , but I have heard many good things about it ! I don't know if I will ever purchase . if you have leave a comment below .
Nancy V.
Anaheim, CA
Very nice moisturizer. It keeps my skin from getting dry and feels like baby skin. Also does a good job at protecting you from the sun. I rarely get sunburned on the face using this product.
Princess B.
I ABLSOLUTELY LOVE THIS SUNSCREEN! It has never failed me and I always end up without any accidental sunburns. Is also lightweight and not too heavy. Definitely would recommend it to someone who burns easily in the sun.
Brisa G.
Wendell, NC
I have tried this product so many times and it actually does work it's really gentle on the skin good value for the price it did me my expectations and I would recommend it for other people it does need some improvement
Katie G.
Taylor, MI
I really like this for no make up days. I only give it 4 starts because the one I got expired like two months later. Don't know if it's the ingredients in it or what.
kaylee u.
Brandon , FL
this is a great alternative to sunscreen which breaks me out I've gotten quite a lot of samples from Sephora but want to try out the full size since I like it so much
Lauren H.
Bloomington, MN
This is great! I usually use this sunscreen in the summer when I am going to be outside for awhile. I love that I don't have to worry about breaking out, like I do with some other heavier sunscreens. I will continue to purchase.
chelsea j.
BUFFALO, NY
Love tarte products! I like how the focused on making sure your skin is staying youthful. It's a great product as well as most of the other tarte products I have tried.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscreen as well?