BY TARTE #10 in Facial Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Cassie E.
Woodland, CA
Such a wonderful product! I absolutely fell in love and it is by far my new fave! Found it at Sephora and will deff be going back for more when I run out!
Taylor N.
Mesa, AZ
I keep this product in my purse because a little touch up on the go never hurts. I work with children and we are outdoors often and this is a great go to.
Taylor D.
Sikeston, MO
I love this product never get a sunburn when wearing this. A little pricey but great value for it. First time user. Love the bottle design also. Effective.
Jozet G.
Received this one in one of my monthly sub boxes. It works well and lasts throughout the day! Not real heavy And oily feeling and don't cause break outs!!
Delilah J.
Mesquite, TX
It's a good sunscreen that does everything a normal sunscreen should do! While I love Tarte, I don't see myself spending more than 10 dollars on sunscreen.
kayleigh l.
Glendale, AZ
I really like this. Sunscreen is so important and this feels really nice on the skin. The packaging is great too. Perfect to just throw in your bag and go.
Patricia E.
Reno, NV
This is my favorite sunscreen for my face! I got it as a gift from my friend and I am obsessed! Such a great product, I will definitely buy when I run out!
MeganWilly D.
Galion
My skin was really dry just after 2 hours of wear. I have combination skin. I try not to use a sunscreen on my face since I have sunscreen in my foundation
Jenna R.
Pasadena, TX
My daily routine involves this sunscreen! I'm very fair skinned so daily protectant is a must. It doesn't feel sticky or oily, it almost has a matte feel.
Teresa S.
Los Angeles
Goes on easily and full facial coverage with just one pump. Little bit oily when first applied, just make sure to rub in extra and it looks good. No odor.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?