BY TARTE #22 in Facial Sunscreen

• The packaging is really pretty. How is it? Is it oily?1 Answers
  • Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body...6 Answers
  • Is the quantity worth the value?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
I really like it so much cause it protects you from the sun and its gentle and it really meets my expectations and I bought it at tarte online I would really recommend it to everyone cause every thing so great about this product
Susan X.
BEST SUNSCREEN hands down. I've received a sample bottle and I used every last drop! It's light weight and doesn't feel sticky. It's like your not even wearing anything.
Aerin M.
This is honestly a miracle product. My face had a lot going on like half oily half dry. This gives my skin a perfect glow! I always get compliments on my skin when i use.
Jess W.
Tidioute, PA
This sunscreen is a little more expensive. But it's definitely worth it. The quality is very good, I didn't get any sunburn and I only used a very little amount! I would recommend if you're in a hot and sunny climate frequently.
Tahnee B.
Valencia, CA
Tried this in one of my makeup subscription boxes as a sample can't remember which one sorry but I liked it I wore it all the day at the pool and I did not sweat it off as fast as I normally would.
Stefani S.
edinburg , TX
I like this product i mix a little of it with my foundation so i wont have to apply all over my face after i have a full face of makeup. Its a really good sunscreen.
Rachael H.
Tarte' SPF is my favorite. Lots of other spf's have made me very irritated in the past, and I found out I need a non-chemical spf for my face (even some spf in higher end makeup brands irritated me.) A little pricy, but worth it!
Carolyn B.
This sunscreen is great. It is light unlike other sunscreens and it's very effective. I would absolutely buy it again because it exceeded my expectations. I had used it for the first time and will definitely buy it this summer.
Amber M.
Omaha, NE
This is one of the best sunscreens ever!!! I always use it in the hotter months! I love how easy it rubs in and doesn't feel all greasy. It also doesn't smell like regular sunscreen which is awesome for me. It is pricey but oh so worth it!!!
Airial B.
Lubbock, TX
Perfect perfect perfect I have used this more that once I'm a repeated user of this it really really exceeded my expectations I got this at Sephora it's perfect & it's even great that you can wear makeup with it just spray on top
ROSA M.
San Antonio, TX
Nadia C.
Oakville, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?