BY TARTE #13 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Megan G.
Hamilton, OH
I really love this product, it makes my skin feel soft and I love knowing my face is protected against the sun while wearing this. It also helps somewhat to control oil on my cheeks when I use it!
Iris P.
Bronx
best sunscreen ever! I also have the tinted moisturizer which is very moisturizing. the spf isn't that good because it's not that high but at least it's not sticky or greasy.
Jessica B.
For what it is, this is so overpriced. Yes, it works, and the packaging is super cute. But for sunscreen I would much rather pay less for a product that does exactly the same thing. Got it as a sample, would never purchase myself
Katie B.
Atlanta, GA
I love this sunscreen, it's light and doesn't make me feel oily during use. I also haven't had issues with breakouts after use. My only issue is that it's a little pricey.
Krystal G.
Waltham , MA
I liked this sunscreen, it wasn't too greasy, and it had a nice light scent. It didn't irritate my skin which can be kind of sensitive. I just think it's a bit over priced.
Prasanthi K.
Fort Collins, CO
I like how this has the Broad Spectrum SPF 30. I'm happy with it except the fact that it makes my skin a little greasy if I apply a little more. A small amount works good.
Leena K.
Not for me. Made my skin oily and I broke out bad. Smelled ok and absorbed but then my skin just broke out in a rash. Disappointed as I love tarte. Avoid if sensitive skin
Lakesha E.
Douglasville, GA
Another sample I received. I was pleasantly surprised because it worked so great. It smelled good it also was light and protected underneath my makeup as well as on natural days.
Taisha W.
Raymond , WA
Besides the smell of this product it's great. Works well, lightweight and easy to apply. I do wish it smelt better because it lingers after use. I will be purchasing again.
Lil G.
Baltimore, MD
I got this in one of my subscription boxes. It felt a little greasy. Not sure how its any better than regular sun screen. I like the packaging but I wouldn't buy it myself.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscreen as well?