BY TARTE #19 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Dawn J.
Boiceville, NY
I love the tarte brand I could never complain because I love all their stuff definitely recommend trying them and I think you will be in love like me
Kaitlyn R.
Elgin, IL
A friend of mine recommended this to me and since then i've been using this stuff religiously.  Its kind of pricey but it's worth it.
Kacie C.
Harrisburg , Sd
This is the best face spf out there!!! A lil goes a long way and for my sensitive skin it was great, no breakouts and it doesn't smell like many spf
Phyllis J.
Dover, FL
Nice light moisturizer with a good sunscreen.  The only negative is that it smells like sunscreen going on, but the smell seems to dissipate quickly.
Jessica P.
Pittsburgh, PA
i used this on my face and it left me a little oily but it worked. i usually am very easy when it comes to sunburn. but it didn't do anything to me!
Stephany C.
Bronx, NY
I ordered something on tarte and they sent me a sample of this and I'm for sure ordering it because I'm traveling soon and it takes care of you skin
Janece H.
Lafayette, LA
Taste is great they have some wonderful products. I don't usually use sunscreen lotions on the regular but when I do use it I have this one on hand.
Megan P.
Good, not great. I prefer Supergoop! to this. It does work nicely under makeup but I'm not sure I would repurchase with better options on the market.
Briana G.
Maumelle, AR
This was great! My face didn't burn at all! It stayed on for a while and it went above and beyond my expectations. I would definitely recommend this.
Carolina M.
I got this travel size moisturizer and loved it had sunprotection built in it. Its very light so it wont leave your face grease. Perfect for everyday
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?