BY TARTE #24 in Facial Sunscreen

• Is the quantity worth the value?3 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Alva H.
Edinburg, TX
It's a great sunscreen, doesn't leave white lotion marks on face and smells really good scent is described as waterlilly. It has a really nice packaging and is a bit more expensive than any other sunscreen.
Zoë W.
Denver, Co
I love tarte and their products. They are worth the investment. This sunscreen works great with makeup and lasts a decent amount of time. Coverage is fairly long lasting and not greasy. I would buy it again!
Kate S.
Oregon City, OR
I love this. I have been out in 100 degree sunny days at work events and this product definitely helped keep my face from looking like a tomato. It glides on easy and didn't interfere with my makeup on top.
sarah v.
I went to the beach for a weekend getaway and this product worked really well. It did not feel oily or greasey plus I didn't have any kind of white cast. A little goes a long way.
amy m.
Dayton, TX
Tarte is amazing, love everything about it, but the nearest store that carries this product is ulta and it's about an hour drive :( good product a hassle to purchase....
Savanah J.
Gilbert, AZ
I live in Arizona where the sun is HOT HOT HOT! And thankfully I had this super amazing sun screen on me! No burns and my skin stayed safe and healthy! Because no tartelette should have to deal with a sunburn while they're enjoying their summer!
anita m.
Waxhaw, NC
Thought I would love this sunscreen, but it's just ok. It's very pricey and didn't protect any better than the average over the counter drugstore sunscreen. However, it did not cause any additional breakouts, which some others do tend to do.
Sani T.
Annandale, VA
I love this lotion sunscreen. Once I put it on or doesn't leave an oily residue or anything and it's very lightweight. The only annoying thing about it is that you have re apply every 2 hours which is shorter that sunscreens with broader spfs
Ann P.
Palmview, TX
Bes of all this sun screen is the best a little pricey but its the #best sunscreen you can ever use you wont get sun burned anymore this is a big must buy product
Jane T.
Manchester, NH
I got a sample of this in the Sephora Sun Safety kit and this was my FAVORITE product in the kit and the one that I will spend for a full size of once SPF season hits in the spring!
ROSA M.
San Antonio, TX
Nadia C.
Oakville, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?

back