BY TARTE #24 in Facial Sunscreen

• Is the quantity worth the value?3 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Erin R.
Rochester, NY
I like this sunscreen. It has a really light feeling. It does not feel greasy at all, which is something I hate about most sunscreens. The packaging is also super cute. I really like this new line from Tarte.
Alexandra T.
Newcastle , OK
Great sunscreen that didn't break me out. Didn't smell too strong and it worked really well for me. It wears really well under makeup and didn't clog my pores. I really liked this and would recommend to others.
Leila D.
Purchased this last summer & will eve buy another brand again. Tarte never lets me down. I seriously love their formula. Everything always smells so natural and not harsh. Whatever their doing, I wouldn't change a thing. Keep up the great work!!
Destiny G.
Can I say this is hands down the best lotion suncreen I have tried. I definitely hate that owy gowy feeling suncreen leave on your screen, but this one is the total opposite! I will absolutely keep on buying this product!
Angie B.
Culver City, CA
Does it work? Yes, absolutely. Can you find it cheaper elsewhere? Yes, absolutely. While this worked, I didn't find that it was worth the value. It was also a little thicker than I prefer for face sunscreen.
Katiana D.
Raleigh, NC
Great lotion. Keeps my skin from getting sunburned and can totally wear it underneath makeup. A little pricey for sunscreen but if you're willing to spend the money it is a great product. Good sturdy packaging.
Lacy S.
Laurens , SC
Love love love, I really don't know what else to say. This stuff is awesome. Light weight, great coverage, smells lovely, non greasy. A little expensive but well worth the price
Brie G.
I feel like this sunscreen left my face feeling sticky and I didn't much care for it. I got it as part of my SephoraPlay box and I will not be purchasing the full size.
Juli L.
Streamwood, IL
Even though I only used this tarte sunscreen lotion only once I really liked the quality of it not only because it has great packaging mad I like the pink color of it it makes it pop out whenever you find it
Candise W.
Anaconda, MT
I received this as a sample and have only used it once. It seems like it worked. I need to try it again cause I have a hard time with sunscreens. They usually make me break ourlt.
ROSA M.
San Antonio, TX
Nadia C.
Oakville, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?

back