BY TARTE #13 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Kortney D.
N Little Rock, AR
I like this sunblock! It doesn't make my face oily feeling and it doesn't leave a white cast to my skin. And the size is perfect for throwing in your bag for touch ups later.
Lynsey M.
This great to have in your beach bag! I live in FL where it is HOT always. On my no makeup days I throw this on to protect from the sun and it just soaks right into the skin!
Lindsey D.
Powell, OH
I love the idea of this sunscreen more than I actually like it. I love the SPF content and the fact that it's mineral vs chemical. However, I find it to be on the greasy side.
Rachel T.
I love using this product everyday. Whether I'm going to out to the theme park or if I'm just going out to eat, it makes my skin feel amazing and less dry whenever I use it.
Tegan B.
This lotion smells.so good. Love that it's a lotion and sunscreen combined. Before before the days you go to the beach and you don't want to apply sunscreen over your makeup
Anna W.
San Gabriel, CA
i have tried this as a sample from my sephora play box. i would say it is too oily and greasy for me. I would probably use this one when i go swimming to the beach or pool but not for everyday use.
Mikayla G.
Denison, TX
This lotion is light weight and doesn't run. But it didn't last all day for me like I wanted. It smells great but it just didn't hold up as well as cheaper drug store brands
Shaneill F.
Moreno Valley, CA
So this little guy right here, is amazing. For one when I put it on under my makeup, it doesn't cause my makeup to get cakey. It applys nice and I need to get another bottle
Abigail H.
My go to skin protection when I'm not needing to wear any actual makeup(think pool, hiking, day at the lake). My face never gets burned! Now if I could just remember to cover the rest of my body....
Liilly S.
Warrenville, IL
In love with my tarte tarteguard 30 sunscreen lotion Broad Spectrum SPF 30 is awesome love how much protection it gives me when im out and about love the smell too
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscreen as well?