BY TARTE #18 in Facial Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Stephanie B.
Cleveland, OH
This tarte sunscreen is amazing and perfect for the face. It is super protective and makes your skin moisturized. The only downside is the expensive price tag.
Shakira B.
Hands down one of the best I have used! I would use sunscreen by it self or mixed with my foundation. My skin felt protected and formula was very light weight.
Carelis C.
Medley, FL
Bueno según la opinión de mi madre, quien usa este producto de Tarte, le gusta mucho, de hecho, es el que usa todos los días desde que lo compro para probarlo.
Melissa C.
Love how I don't feel the sun burning my skin and stays on after all the sweat and water.. I highly recommend this product especially if you like to be outside
Becca T.
Acworth, GA
Being fair skinned is hard on my body in general but my face is always getting burnt so this has been a life saver especially since I can wear it with make up!
Anna H.
This is a great sunscreen but I would not purchase it again because there isn't enough product in it for the price that your paying especially for a sunscreen.
Alexandra M.
Fayetteville, NC
I love this product. I always wear it on top of my moisturizer and under my makeup. It doesn't have a strong chemical odor, or crumble/flake. Highly recommend
Denisse C.
Sugar Land, TX
Acts as a moisturizer as well I believe. Which is a double win. Smells really good and not like sunscreen. Packaging is awesome as well. Overall a good product
Ines Y.
Ronkonkoma , NY
This sunscreen works so good . I love how it stays on for a long while.💎Olay Regenerist Regenerating Serum Fragrance Free
Nicole G.
It does the job, smells pleasant, doesn't leave me greasy or make me break out! I am currently on my second bottle and will probably continue to buy this again
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?