BY TARTE #19 in Face Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Abigail L.
Buffalo, MN
Tarte sunscreen is super easy on the skin and especially the face. I don’t burn when I use this and I love the smell of it. I recommend it to everyone.
Angela R.
North Canton, OH
Great product! Made my face feel moisturized and did not feel sticky. It was a gentle formula and felt very light. I really liked this product overall.
Stefanie H.
WICHITA, KS
I really enjoy this sunscreen. I received it as a sample and liked it so much I bought the full size. It's easy to apply and the bottle lasted awhile.
Anahi T.
The tarts sunscreen lotion is great, the smell is amazing well at least compared to other sun screens. It transparent so it can be worn under make up.
Celeste M.
In love with this Tarte Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 30 is perfect for me. I have not burned once while wearing this. Love love love. Little pricey BTW
Yu C.
Received a sample of this through my Sephora play box. I like it. Would I purchase? Possibly. I usually get moisturizer or bb cream with an spf already
Dena A.
Houston , TX
One of my favorite sunscreens. Great quality - higher price point but like most tarte products I have tried great quality and skin loving ingredients.
Dana R.
Huntington, WV
This works really well. I tan very easily, and with very little time in the sunshine, but this really seems to help, and doesn't feel goofy and heavy.
Sara K.
Richland Center, WI
I love this product. I have a scent sensitivity to most sunscreen bit good one is a light enough scent which isn't overpowering buy still smells great
Chrissy B.
This doesn't leave my skin feeling oily or slick. Goes on smooth and keeps my skin moisturized. Great formula. I'm always pleased with taste products!
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?