BY TARTE #24 in Facial Sunscreen

Reviews (12041)
Buy on Sephora
Alexandra T.
Newcastle , OK
Great sunscreen that didn't break me out. Didn't smell too strong and it worked really well for me. It wears really well under makeup and didn't clog my pores. I really liked this and would recommend to others.
Satiyana G.
Half Moon Bay, CA
This sunscreen is a must have for me because where're I'm on a trip to a place where I will get so much sun on me I put this on and it helps tho right the entire day! I put at least twice a day when I'm on a trip! This is a must have to have!
Cassandra D.
Albuquerque
My hands down GO TO under my foundation sunscreen it is fabulous! And light and it is the only one I've found that doesn't make my foundation all Cakey and sticky like other sun screens have the habit of doing
Andrea S.
Findlay, OH
Best ever !!! I would highly recommend this to anyone!! I'm picky about sunscreens because of either the smell or tacky feeling they leave on my skin, but this is heaven! It leaves my skin feeling so silky smooth and the smell is amazing !!
Autumn T.
Sanford, ME
I always keep this on hand to use under my makeup if none of my other producta have spf. A thin layer after moisturizers and serums but before primers seems to do the trick without wrecking my makeup. And my sensitive skin haa no problem with it!
Zoë W.
Denver, Co
I love tarte and their products. They are worth the investment. This sunscreen works great with makeup and lasts a decent amount of time. Coverage is fairly long lasting and not greasy. I would buy it again!
Taylor S.
Barstow, CA
i liked this because it doesn't leave your face feeling super sticky and works well as a primer for foundation! would recommend and it smells really great too! worth the price and wait to get it shipped to me!
sarah v.
I went to the beach for a weekend getaway and this product worked really well. It did not feel oily or greasey plus I didn't have any kind of white cast. A little goes a long way.
Emma W.
Walton
I've always been allergic to sunscreens until now. I was able to put this all over my face without any breakouts or stubborn skin. It didn't feel oily like a regular sunscreen, and it wasn't too thick as well.
Brie G.
I feel like this sunscreen left my face feeling sticky and I didn't much care for it. I got it as part of my SephoraPlay box and I will not be purchasing the full size.
ROSA M.
San Antonio, TX
Nadia C.
Oakville, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?