BY TARTE #19 in Face Sunscreen

• Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscre...6 Answers
  • Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Noel G.
I love this, of isnt too oily, and doesn't have a bad effect on my skin. I use it all the time.its very gentle, and its definitely met my expectations.
Christina R.
Los Angeles, CA
I got a sample of this sunscreen and I loved how thin and non sticky this sunscreen was. Other sunscreens are so heavy and oily but nope not this one.
Ryn H.
Los Angeles, CA
This is my favorite sunblock. It's the only sunblock I can put on my without breaking out like crazy. It's non greasy and perfect over or under makeup.
Ane K.
Great sunscreen doesn’t oil up during the day and doesn’t feel weird nor burns. I got mine from Tarte’s online website and i 100% recommend having it.
Krista M.
Robinson, TX
This will protect your skin from harsh sin rays like no other! It smells amazing as well and is so safe I use it on my son sometimes! Highly recommend
Prescilla R.
Palmetto, FL
I don't know how many times I can say this but I love love this thing!!!!!!! I would definitely recommend to anyone and everyone!!!! its a must have!!!
Gabriela R.
Take care of your face for a future flawless skin. Tarte Tarteguard 20 Sunscreen Lotion is the one I recommend. I love it and don't go out without it!
Heather M.
Parkersburg , WV
Really love this brand and this product it's so gentle non greasy and gets that job done!! If ur in the market for sunscreen this is the go to
Product
Dallas C.
Vinemont , AL
This works good but just not worth the money. I honestly like a drugstore brand way better. I don't have sensitive skin so I use just about any product
Hollie S.
Mason , WV
Works well for sunscreen under makeup but I can't get past the smell. It is really off-putting and I hate that because I really love my tarte products.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?