BY TARTE #11 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Aarohi B.
Bradford, ON
Its a very nice sunscreen. I love it as its not super greasy or oily. Intially leaves a white cast but ones you blend it, its totally fine. Its a bit pricey but worth it.
Madyson M.
Springfield, MO
Great! It went on very smoothly and didn't feel like it was like on my face. I didn't feel like I was wearing anything in all, in fact. The bottle is cute and it doesn't smell awful. I would recommend.
Anya m.
Grand Rapids
My skin have been so bad recently and after using this product, the results have blown me away. this my first time using this sunscreen and definitely want to repurchase!
Maggie G.
Decatur, TN
I received a sample of this sunscreen and I really enjoyed it! But that being said, I have spa in my foundation so it would be hard for me to dish out the money for it!
Alice S.
Mineral Wells , TX
Great for the summer! Not greasy at all and looks great under makeup. Has a slight smell to it but nothing bad and once it sink into the skin you don't smell it anymore.
Autumn G.
The product is very nice quality. It does not make your skin feel oily or greasy after application. I was very satisfied with this product it is defiantly worth the price. 8/10 would recommend.
Kayla L.
Tifton , GA
I apply this under my makeup daily for protection from the sun. I like the gentle formula. It's not heavy or greasy. Cute packaging is a plus. I grabbed my from Sephora.
Tracey M.
Folsom, PA
I received this as a sample in a subscription box and I love the way it feels on my skin. Sunscreen usually is too thick for my liking but this one is nice under makeup!
Fatima R.
New Jersey
Love protecting my skin and this is my go to. Tarte has such cute packaging. I used this product when I went on vacation & this stiff does its job. A small amount goes a long way. I told my mom about it and she loves it too!
Danielle E.
Bellefontaine , OH
Seriously, this stuff is the greatest. It feels great on the skin, does not irritate it at all, and does not make my face feel greasy at all. I would definitely use over and over again. SPF is definitely key
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscreen as well?