BY TARTE #19 in Sunscreen

• Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscre...6 Answers
  • Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Katie W.
This sunscreen is defiantly a beach bag essential for me! SO many sunscreens break me but this one doesn't. Plus it doesn't make me oily. I LOVE IT!
Alexis D.
Manchester , NH
I love love LOVE tarte. You guys never fail me. I dexided to give this a try and im in love again! You guys rock. This smell sooo good and it works!
Marie L.
Jersey City, NJ
I received a deluxe sample of this and I love it. I keep it in my purse for everyday touchup when outside. It has a nice gentle scent that i like too
Heather W.
Its a good product. I do notice after about an hour it starts to feel greasy and tend to melt off. I would try it again because i only had a sample.
Taylor B.
Phoenix, AZ
Got this as a sample and used it for a sunny week in California. Very light, went well under makeup. Worked great, my face did not get burned at all.
Brianna C.
Petaluma, CA
I don't like the formula that much. It is quite thick which I prefer normally but I think this is just too thick for me other than that is works good
Victoria A.
I absolutely love this stuff. It keeps my skin super hydrated. Especially on those days when I don't wear any makeup. I also adore the packaging agh.
Jackeline P.
Great product in love with it it's a bit expensive but it does its wonders to be honest I highly recommend buying this product good for the summer !!
Denise L.
Anaheim , CA
Tarteguard is my favorite!! I love the light scent and the fact that it doesn't flashback on cameras. It has been my go to sunscreen for a long time
Kailyn K.
Lisle, IL
This sunscreen doesn't have the traditional sunscreen smell which i love, it's creamy and light at the same time. A little pricey but well worth it.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?