BY TARTE #11 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Alice S.
Mineral Wells , TX
Great for the summer! Not greasy at all and looks great under makeup. Has a slight smell to it but nothing bad and once it sink into the skin you don't smell it anymore.
Autumn G.
The product is very nice quality. It does not make your skin feel oily or greasy after application. I was very satisfied with this product it is defiantly worth the price. 8/10 would recommend.
Mint W.
While I like tarte's ingredient list and that is is a physical sunscreen instead of chemical, this sunscreen did give a little bit of a white cast, and it felt heavy on my face. You can feel a coat of something is there... heavy, not light and not comfortable.
Tara F.
Chana
LOVE! I love tarte and had never used this sunscreen I usually purchase their makeup but this just goes to show how amazing tarte is! Didn't leave my skin greasy at all!
Brooke S.
Clinton, IN
Love this sun screen. It makes my face feel so soft. I apply it over my regular skin care products, and under my makeup. It keeps my skin from getting burnt in the summer.
Mehereen K.
Broadlands, VA
This sun screen is a good buy but I would probably use something stronger if I really did need a SPF. The SPF is too gentle and doesn't really feel like it works too well.
Karen c.
I used this once or twice and it's great, it does protect the skin but the price is a little too high for the amount of product you get and for just a sunscreen. I used it from my friend but I definitely wouldn't pay for it.
Natasha Z.
Glendale, AZ
Here in Arizona sunscreen is a must and I got to say this is one of the best. I would not recommend if on a budget , because there are others out there for a better price. But it was worth it.
Basant M.
Jacksonville, FL
This is the best sunscreen ever it's the best it goes smoothie on the skin and so gentle but the price is sooo expensive but will defiantly use it again and gonna buy it
Suzanne J.
San Antonio, TX
Very nice, sunscreen I apply before foundation. It made my skin feel smooth like a primer. I really like that it helps ward off bad rays from the sun. It didn't interfere with my makeup at all
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?