BY TARTE #10 in Facial Sunscreen

• The packaging is really pretty. How is it? Is it oily?1 Answers
  • Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscre...6 Answers
  • Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "this product is very good. the price of this product is very good. this product is smooth and very hydrating to the face while protecting your skin from the sun. i would recommend this product to people." in 1965 reviews
Brittany G.
Meh. That’s all. SKIP GIRL ... BYE. Like no ma’am. Price is awful and it made my makeup so yuck. It balled up and slid around like a slip and slide. Just NO
Laya A.
Maricopa, AZ
lasts for a good amount of time throughout the day! feels light and smooth! you can wear under or over foundation without changing the appearance or results!
Courtney A.
Cute bottle and it smells good and fresh, It works as i have never had a face sunburn!! A++ will purchase again, also convenient bottle to throw in your bag!
Traci T.
Stonewall, LA
I LOVE this! I am a tarte fan to begin with. So that was a plus! I will use this under my makeup or I will even put it on the kids before they hit the pool!
Kristel M.
Sunny Isl Bch, FL
My all time favorite sunscreen! I use it only on my face because the bottle is not all that big but it can be used on the body also, it’s a great sunscreen!
Estefanie C.
Used this sunscreen on my face! Actually had it first as a sample and fell in love with it! Worked very well and didnt see a burn on any site of my face! :)
Karen V.
I love the protection it provides and the moisture but as someone with oily skin it is just not for me. I feel like it could be great for normal or dry skin.
Veda F.
Yukon, PA
This is a great face suntan lotion! It doesn't leave my face greasy, and it's very lightweight! I got this as a sample, and I went out to buy the full size!
Liz N.
Roanoke, TX
It's a wonderful product but it is pretty oily after application, so if your skin is more on the oily side prepare to use a translucent powder to set it....
Matthew C.
Salt Lake City, UT
This is a all purpose moisturizer. I love it. You can use it alone or mix in with your foundation for that SPF. Super soft and not oily feeling. Crulity Free
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?