BY TARTE #13 in Sunscreen

• Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscre...6 Answers
  • Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Kaferin R.
I revived one of this as sample and after using it I got hook ! I love this sunscreen for my face.my face used to get greasy from some sunscreen but not with the tarteguard, I used it under my makeup which doesn't smear off after using this product .totally recommend 100%
Isha I.
Jamaica, NY
This product is life. Is not that sticky for a sunscreen. You feel the difference when you have sunscreen on but this is not that heavy. I use it under my make up, and it goes on so smooth. Plus is SPF 30, the higher the SPF the better. Keep coming better sunscreen Tarte.
Megan W.
Pineville , Nc
I really wanted to like this sunscreen but won't repurchase. It didn't break me out but I couldn't wear under makeup and it made me look pretty oily, I'm pretty dry. It seemed to work really well and what I had left over I used when at the beach but not for every day use.
Kerstin R.
La Vernia, TX
I use this product when ever I go to the coast or beach! I burn on my face every time till I started using this product! I've only used it these last couple of months and so far it's great! I don't if I would it again yet because I haven't used it long but, great product.
Hannah P.
Durham, NC
Very moisturizing, but not so sure it does that great of a job protecting my skin from the sun for the price of it. I can't say that I would purchase this again. Especially not for that high of a price. I'd much rather get an affordable, reputable one from the drug store.
Jaelynn P.
Yorba Linda, CA
I just recently bought this because i never use sunscreen but i noticed my nose starting to get light sun damage. I really like this product because it smells better than most sunscreen, and it applies very evenly. the only thing is i wish it was a little more protective.
Stacy R.
West Covina, CA
This stuff is simply amazing. It is a natural sunscreen so there isn't any chemicals to combat with. It is thin enough and not greasy to not clog pores, but not too much that you don't think it's working. Oh, and the smell! I feel like a queen when I add this to my regime
Mai Y.
I have oily acne-prone skin. I am always on a mission to find a physical facial sunscreen that does not leave a white cast and is non-greasy. This sunscreen does a good job moisturizing your skin with a minimal white cast. I found it to break up over the day and get oily.
Liz C.
I loved Tarte for their makeup prior to purchasing this sunscreen. I grabbed some from Ulta and love it. I love the way it smells and it doesn't break me out. And I didn't burn which was the ultimate goal so I would say this product is stellar in doing what it advertises.
Samantha D.
Grosse Pt Wds, MI
I love all things tarte so it is so surprise that I love the tarte facial sunscreen. I tan SUPER quickly and I am concerned about damage so I use this constantly. It goes on smooth and does not leave an oily residue. I use it all the time, not just when I am at the beach!
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscreen as well?