BY TARTE #19 in Face Sunscreen

• Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscre...6 Answers
  • Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Sam C.
I got a sample of this product and was so excited to try it. It's a little pricey so I'm not sure if buy the full size though, I found it left my skin pretty greasy feeling which is a definite no for my usually oily skin. Might try again with a new skincare routine.
Rose S.
Mesa , AZ
I took this to Maui recently and I loved it. I used it everyday. It was so creamy and blended really nicely. I went makeup free the whole time I was there and did not get burned on my face at all. I reapplied as needed. Wonderful quality and consistency. Love Tarte.
Jennifer Leigh G C.
Saint Charles, IL
Excellent product! I received it as a sample in a recent subscription box, and I ended up purchasing a bottle after my sample ran dry. Excellent moisturizer, excellent protection against the sun’s harmful rays, and I like the way my makeup looks when I use it as a primer.
Caryn W.
Austin, TX
Great packaging, great smell, great feel (not greasy or sticky) and it doesn't make my face break out after wearing it! I liked it so much I bought the travel size a few weeks ago. It is a little pricier than some face SPF lotions but you get what you pay for.
Sandra T.
Just ok........I really prefer Neutrogena waterproof sunscreen for heavy sun days........ or a face primer with sunscreen in it.... I also use foundation with sunscreen in it so I don't typically use another facial sunscreen unless I will be out in the sun all day.
Emily W.
I love tarts cosmetics. Their products are always packaged extremely well and gentle on the face for sure. I've bought a few things from their company and I liked the sunscreen from them as well. It met my expectations but a little pricey for the amount!
Lauren D.
Rocky Hill, CT
If you’re looking for a lightweight physical sunscreen that won’t go on chalky or make your skin feel greasy, this is a great option! It absorbs easily, doesn’t irritate my skin or cause breakouts, and I find that it does protect your skin really well from the sun!
Allison S.
I have really sensitive skin, so I was hesitant to use it at first but I ended up really liking it. I got it in a travel size, so it was nice that I could easily throw it in my beach bag and reapply when needed!
Victoria C.
Jacksonville, NC
Good smell and coverage! Not too oily or smelly I’d definitely recommend this! Not crazy about the price tag but you really do get what you pay for. I purchased this from Ulta. I like it but I will probably try a few other products before repurchasing this.
Brooke B.
Apple Valley, MN
I like the product, not the price tag. It feels nice on the skin and didn't break me out. I went through the bottle fairly quickly but it works for it's intended purpose. I probably won't purchase in the future. I think the neutrogena sunscreen works just as well
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?