BY TARTE #18 in Facial Sunscreen

• Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscre...6 Answers
  • Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Lydia Z.
Nice and soft on my skin. Love the packaging and the lightweight feel. Not sticky and stays well under any makeup products! I recommend adding into your daily routine!
Rasha M.
Suffolk, VA
I got this in one of my subscription boxes/bags. I don't typically use a specific sunscreen and usually have it as part of my regular makeup products. This is a nice product. Tarte is high end so it's pricey. It's a good product though.
Mayra F.
Awesome product! I use this product every day before doing my make up and my skin is left very soft. Great skin care and smells awesome. I would like to get this for free for Christmas time and it will be awesome
Jannelle A.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love this. Although I feel like it doesn't give me that great of coverage it isn't dewing or sticky. I don't burn very easily so I don't need a high spf at all, over all this does the job.
Brianna R.
I like that this is a natural brand. I feel safe putting it on my skin. Doesn't feel greasy or oily. Did the job, did not get sun burned. A little pricey but worth it!
Jodi G.
Herrin, IL
I love this sunscreen it’s amazing, definitely helpful on dry summer days, kept my face feeling fresh and cleans I don’t mind the scent either. I would say pick it up.
Tyler S.
Tampa, FL
Guadalupe L.
Riverside , CA
Love that it can be sprayed, hate thick oily sunscreen. Its not very oily at all. The packaging is just the cutest, so girly i love it. Easy to carry in my bag its not big and clunky, can just keep in my purse or car.
Ashley B.
Ridgecrest, CA
I purchased this item at Ulta. It wasn’t super expensive for a beauty product but it was pretty pricey for a sunscreen. But it works great! It smells like a dream. It doesn’t feel sticky and it dries down pretty quick. It’s lasted me a pretty long time but when I need to I’ll definitely repurchase.
Victoria H.
Los Angeles, CA
Love love love this product. I love the packaging. The purple is super cute. I love how they don’t test on animals! It’s super light weight and you can wear it by itself or under a foundation/ tinted moisturizer! I wear sunscreen everyday to protect my skin and this is perfect! Highly recommend!
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?