BY TARTE #10 in Facial Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
danielle l.
austell, GA
This is amazing ! A lot of spf breaks me out but this one doesn't . It feels so light on your face And looks great under makeup !!! A must try for summer !!
Reagan D.
For this being a more high-end product I believe it could have a better formula, but it is a decent product. I don't think I would recommend this to others.
Victoria P.
Best sunscreen!! When you put it on it doesn't leave your face greasy like most sunscreens do. It's very light which I like becasue my skin can still breath.
Sofie S.
Chicago
Jennifer T.
I like this sunscreen a lot. Great package and scent. However I tried this the same time I tried Coppertone Sheer Faces and Tarte was way heavier on my face.
Kaia M.
Cottonwood Heights
So hydrating! If it's tarte, you know it's gonna be good. This always protects my skin with or without makeup and it always comes in handy during the summer.
Margarita S.
Bakersfield, CA
This is an amazing sunscreen lotion and also moisturizer it helps make your makeup look so beautiful and flawless I Really Love and Enjoy using this product
Nina R.
Great product. Leaves my skin feeling super soft and protects it 100% from the sun. Never had a sun born or blemishes when using. Would def recommend.
Cadeidre W.
I'm not really sure what it is about this product but it made my face burn. I have very dry skin and that could be the reason why but I won't use this again
Christina S.
Cedar Hill, TX
It works a little better than all the other ones. I truly like it. Now I've heard good and bad things about it but hey my personal opinion is that I like it.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?