BY TARTE #24 in Facial Sunscreen

Reviews (12058)
Buy on Sephora
Desiree C.
Dallas, TX
This product is awesome.Since its only SPF 30 it doesn't really do much but protect your face for a while.It doesn't really work so you have to apply It over and over and it get annoying a certain time.I think this product is not really useful.
Dana R.
Tampa, FL
I got this facial sunscreen by Tarte in my Sephora play! subscription box and i have used it a few times. I love it. It pumps out easy, it is not greasy and does not have that "sunscreen" smell. I will definitely be purchasing this product again!
Cacie G.
Deatsville, AL
Love love love!!! It smells great and doesn't feel too greasy. I usually wear this if I'm wearing light make up or no makeup and it works just fine. Very gentle on the skin. I would definitely recommended this.
Lena C.
Tallahassee, FL
I received a sample in a subscription box. I like how lightweight it is in addition to not leaving my skin greasy or oily feeling. Also has a really great smell!
Amy S.
Philadelphia, PA
Does the job. Smells like sunscreen for the first few minutes but is pretty discreet for a sunscreen, especially one being used on the face. I use under makeup with no problems, although I've never tried it with flash photography.
Rachel B.
I received this as a gift, and I wasn't too fond of it. The bottle is beautiful, but as my first time using it, I expected more from it. It seemed to irritate my skin. I wouldn't purchase this with my own money.
Jordan F.
Amazing formula, wish I had my own. Borrowed a friends when we hit the beach, and I am obsessed. I left sun kissed, not burnt, and my skin wasn't dried out from being in the sun. It left me nice tan and moisturized
Alexandra J.
I don't like wearing sunscreen, but I did not mind wearing this one at all! I love how it didn't feel like I was wearing it at all! I am a huge fan of this product and would highly recommend this product to anyone!
Mae C.
Niles, OH
I wish this sunscreen had a little bit more spf, because I personally don't think 30 does much protecting. But the quality is not lacking and I would repurchase if it was higher in spf. I love the packaging too!
Hannah B.
Absolutely love this product! It's a high end product so the price shows that but I love the packaging and I feel that it protects my skin well! I would definitely recommend to a friend and I have already repurchased it!
ROSA M.
San Antonio, TX
Nadia C.
Oakville, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?