BY TARTE #11 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Traci P.
West Mifflin, PA
love anything from tarte! especially this product, sunscreen lotion is the best to use especially if youre out in the sun a lot and need to protect your face, would buy again!
Tori W.
It was not bad. It did make my skin feel a little oily. I would not recommend to use it under makeup but it did work by itself for when I had a clean face or was at the pool.
Lindsey D.
Powell, OH
I love the idea of this sunscreen more than I actually like it. I love the SPF content and the fact that it's mineral vs chemical. However, I find it to be on the greasy side.
Asia S.
Spring, TX
Received this travel size in my @SephoraPlay box and it was perfect to carry in my purse. It's light weight so I use it underneath my foundation for the perfect summer glow ✨
Kortney D.
N Little Rock, AR
I like this sunblock! It doesn't make my face oily feeling and it doesn't leave a white cast to my skin. And the size is perfect for throwing in your bag for touch ups later.
Lydia L.
San Francisco, CA
Comes in a beautiful bottle, very lightweight formula. Sadly, this didn't work out for me. It felt great when I put it on, but the next day, I started breaking out with tiny little pimples :[ Guess the formula just wasn't for me...
Alexis D.
Colorado Springs, CO
Not to bad of a sunscreen. It's just a bit to greasy for me. The packaging is great but doesn't hold much product for what it looks like it would. I would like to see the price point lowered. I would recommend this if someone has the money.
Brittany B.
Denison, TX
It sits well under my foundation, when I wear it, and doesn't feel too oily or gross once it absorbs. To me, it absorbs fairly quickly, especially given how humid it is here.
Jessie M.
I like this sunscreen it is a little heavy sometimes but I recently got it and Would like to use it more in the summer it doesn't have that white cast like other sun screens
Shaneill F.
Moreno Valley, CA
So this little guy right here, is amazing. For one when I put it on under my makeup, it doesn't cause my makeup to get cakey. It applys nice and I need to get another bottle
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscreen as well?