BY TARTE #13 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Melissa W.
Sanford , NC
I'm not much of do on Sunscreen as I do not burn easily. I tried this product for free as a review, and I can say I would buy it. It's light and has no odor, so it is unnoticeable.
Emma W.
I've always been allergic to sunscreens until now. I was able to put this all over my face without any breakouts or stubborn skin. It didn't feel oily like a regular sunscreen, and it wasn't too thick as well.
Sara R.
Oklahoma City, OK
This sunscreen is the only thing I can wear on my face that won't completely break me out. The packaging is so nice I love the finish on the bottle. So glad that ulta carries this !
Chyrstal M.
Tuttle, OK
I like this brand. I got it in one of my monthly subscription boxes. It did meet my expectations. It was the first time I have ever used the tarte brand. I love the packaging, it's cute and easy to use. I would buy again if the price is right.
Jazmyne M.
Stockton
I only had a sample size although it was good I gel like I needed a lot to feel moisterized. Honestly if it was me I would just use your other moisturizer then put this one on top.
Kristen H.
Keller, Texas
This is a great product. It does not feel greasy on your skin and can be worn under makeup or alone. I love knowing that there are no chemicals in it and it's healthy for my skin!
Tiffany R.
Las Vegas, NV
I haven't tried this yet but i hear alot of good things so its on my must list. I habe tried their foundation and it lasted me over 6 months so i habe faith this product wont let me down!
Emily B.
Norwalk, IA
I like this because I know my face won't burn or feel bad after being in the sun. I know it will protect me and the scent is Great! It blends easy and you can reapply effortlessly
Emma W.
This works so well. And this coming from a person from irish and polish decent so my skiin burns easily and it is hard to get tan. But this stuff is great for my really pale skin.
Adrian V.
Reno, NV
Overall I am pretty happy with this product.  It goes on relatively light but is mildly greasy. I feel like it protects really well and did not experience any breakouts or other skin irritations. I don't typically wear makeup over this particular sunscreen because of the slippery/grease factor.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscreen as well?