BY TARTE #24 in Facial Sunscreen

Reviews (12079)
Buy on Sephora
Katie G.
Seattle, WA
As for a pasty person I thought this product was very helpful!!! Feels good and easy to put on. Especially that I have sensitive skin this product didn't bother me
Arielle D.
Anderson, SC
I have only received a sample of this but I am definitely buying a full size. The coverage is good and it sits well and isn't irritating to my sensitive skin. I love wearing this when I'm gonna be outdoors a lot.
Allie L.
Dubuque, IA
This is a great sunscreen for the face, especially if you want to layer with makeup, as it isn't sticky or greasy like basic sunscreens. Also has a pleasant scent and cute packaging.
Kaitlyn D.
Lafayette, LA
I love love love this! I've never had no issues with any tarte products! Tarte is literally my first go to for just about anything to do with beauty! They know exactly how to make a girl feel beautiful and refreshed
I got a sample of this in a tarte kit and I've got to say... It's pretty amazing. I have sensitive skin and its not too pricey considering the fact that it didn't irritate my skin like other facial sunscreens.
Mayra A.
Pharr, TX
There's nothing bad to say about Tate itself. I most definitely expected very good things from the product for the price I payed. It really did meet all the expectations for me. It wasn't disappointing at all very effective. I would buy it again.
Ashley M.
East Lynn, WV
Smells amazing, the bottle is adorable on my vanity. Tbh the packaging is what got me lol, but the more I use it the softer and more radiant my skin gets, I never get burned, it goes on incredible under my makeup. I love
Diamond B.
Brooklyn Park , MD
I've used this as a sample and fell in love with the formula's gentleness and it is pretty decent priced for the quality. Also the packaging is sleek and easy to you so yes I would made a purchase of this product.
Kathryn H.
San Diego, CA
This sunscreen is amazing. The smell is amazing and it makes my skin feel great. I received it in my Sephora play box. It is a very gentle product for your skin but it is too expensive for what it does. I will not repurchase because of the price.
Desiree C.
Dallas, TX
This product is awesome.Since its only SPF 30 it doesn't really do much but protect your face for a while.It doesn't really work so you have to apply It over and over and it get annoying a certain time.I think this product is not really useful.
ROSA M.
San Antonio, TX
Nadia C.
Oakville, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?

back