BY TARTE #19 in Face Sunscreen

• Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscre...6 Answers
  • Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Nadia H.
Tatted sunscreen lotion keeps me from getting so burnt from the sun at the beach. I thought it was such a great idea to have a lotion infused with spf30
V M.
Tempe, AZ
Love love love this sunscreen, I love how this sunscreen is photo friendly. Love that I can have that much more confidence to know I don’t look ghostly.
Beatriz C.
League City, TX
The consistency is great. It smells fine. The price is decent. I like the way it feels and it leaves my skin feeling smooth. The packaging is beautiful.
Hillary W.
Reno
For my dry and sensitive skin it's hard for me to find a facial sunscreen that makes the cut. This is for sure one of my go to'S when headed to the beach
Alexandra C.
Fresh meadows , NY
This is my go to sunscreen. I got a sample of this and then purchased the big size. I love the color of the packaging, but besides that it works great $
Jennifer G.
Normally my skin calls for a much higher SPF to help protect it from UV rays. However, this helps when I'm outside for a short time and it's very light.
S.Arturo V.
Smells good and that's important for me, it protect well for the city, this is not a product for beach but I love it for school, work and hang out at day
Kierra ⚓.
Salem
Amazing! I love anything and everything that i have ever received from tarte!! Ill be sure to reccomend them to everyone and always leave a good review!!
Brittany R.
Jacksonville, TX
This gives flashback ao beware but other than that tarte isy favorite brand they always have wonderful products and the ingredients in them back them up.
Emily C.
Annandale, VA
Usually I am a fan of Tarte as a brand, but I was not loving this product. It was thick, and it felt greasy when applied. Would not purchase this at all.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?