BY TARTE #24 in Facial Sunscreen

• Is the quantity worth the value?3 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Lillian M.
Philadelphia, PA
I love this sunscreen. I received it in a sample and love wearing it to the beach. It has some coverage so it covers up my uneven skin tone and also protects against the sun. I'm not sure it performs better than a drug store bb cream but I do enjoy it!
Mary C.
This is a nice sunscreen, it feels nice on the skin and looks nice under makeup. However its nothing fantastic, and there are tons of other lower cost options out there so I just can't see myself repurchasing this.
Anelly D.
Love this stuff!! It has the scent of sun screen which I'm not the biggest fan of, but the product does not leave you looking or feeling oily and really does protect your skin! I use this daily and even more during trips, and it's makes a huge difference!
Crystal B.
Phenix City, AL
Love this sunscreen! And the fact that it's spf 30 makes it even more awesome! I was looking for a sunscreen that didn't interact with my makeup as you know most does leave a white film on your face. This one didn't
Kristyn C.
Denver, CO
Love this. It is perfectly light weight for summer all while giving you more than enough spf. Very effective and the packaging is adorable. So soft and gentle, you really can't go wrong! I would definitely recommend to others.
Alison R.
My friend had this when we went to the beach and I tried some, and it made my skin glow, but not look oily and kept my skin protected for like 4hrs and thats a 3 and 1/2 an hour difference. It also softend my skin
Nikki F.
This stuff is great! I have a small sample that I kept in my purse during the summer. Works great to touch up on your nose during the day and also as basically a primer under your makeup. Very light weight and lendable.
Syn O.
New Brighton, MN
This is an awesome facial sun screen. It's not heavy or greasy. My makeup goes on over it with no problem and doesn't slide around. It has a pleasant, light smell.
Natasha s.
Jacksonville, FL
I like this product but it is not as good as banana boat
. I am disappointed in them and need A refund in them. They are very gentle so that's the good perky
I buy it at several different stores. You need to make coupon si muchmore than it wad before.
Jacquelin H.
el paso , texas
This product does protect me from the sun when I go to the beach or when i go play golf when it's really hot outside and this tarte sunscreen location is awesome.
ROSA M.
San Antonio, TX
Nadia C.
Oakville, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?

back