BY TARTE #10 in Facial Sunscreen

• The packaging is really pretty. How is it? Is it oily?1 Answers
  • Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscre...6 Answers
  • Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "this product is very good. the price of this product is very good. this product is smooth and very hydrating to the face while protecting your skin from the sun. i would recommend this product to people." in 1972 reviews
Nicole D.
I'm not usually the type to use sunscreen but when I do this is my go to. I was recommended this, so I used it. Let me tell you, I haven't stopped since !!!
shadia p.
jersey city
Tarts alone is my all time favorite brand, but their whole line is beyond amazing and this product just moisturizer while giving you protection from the sun.
Bei L.
Monterey Park, CA
My new favorite sunscreen! I love using this product! It protects my skin from the sun. I use it before heading out or before swimming. I love the scent too!
Maria S.
Flushing, NY
I've been using this product for about 3 months now. I received a full size bottle in my Glossybox and I love it! I would definitely purchase once I run out.
Kelly M.
Apple Valley, MN
Works great and it’s gentile enough for my sensitive skin. Sometimes I struggle to find something that won’t make me breakout but Tarte really works for me.
Liz N.
Roanoke, TX
It's a wonderful product but it is pretty oily after application, so if your skin is more on the oily side prepare to use a translucent powder to set it....
Diana S.
Kannapolis , NC
This is a good choice if you have dry skin. Too heavy in texture, and a very shiny finish. I like the brand. Good protection but not good for oily skin types
Jena T.
Great product, I apply it before my foundation. A little pricey for my tastes though. Its not different enough from drug store products to justify the price.
Khierstyn B.
Whenever I am going outside I put my tarte guard on! There is not a time that I forget because I love the smell and the way that it leaves my skin radiating!
Melissa P.
Schwenksville, PA
I received this in a subscription box and really liked the product. I used it on our last beach trip and felt like it provided great protection from the sun.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?