BY TARTE #13 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Isabella C.
War,WV
Protects my face from the suns rays I've never been burnt when I'm wearing this. Met all of my expectations because not once did I get burnt. This was very gentle and easy to put on. I definitely would recommend to other that are easily burnt.
Susan H.
Owensburg, IN
I received this as a sample and absolutely love it. It was light on my skin and did not smell like a sunscreen. I plan on buying a full size soon.
Alyssa H.
Light weight moisturizer that doesn't leaving you feeling greasy. It's a daily must have under foundation or bare skin. It was everything I expected from Tarte. Only downside is the packaging, I couldn't never get to the bottom of the bottle.
Haelei K.
Myton , UT
I love this lotion! It keeps my face soft and moisturized, and I notice when I use just it with no foundation my face never gets red out in the sun! Does exactly what it claims to
Tiffany R.
Las Vegas, NV
I haven't tried this yet but i hear alot of good things so its on my must list. I habe tried their foundation and it lasted me over 6 months so i habe faith this product wont let me down!
Emma W.
This works so well. And this coming from a person from irish and polish decent so my skiin burns easily and it is hard to get tan. But this stuff is great for my really pale skin.
Kimberly D.
Works well.  Lasts a long time.  It can be applied before makeup without causing a problem, but I would recommend letting it sit for a bit before makeup application.  It's still greasier than I'd like it to feel, but it does the job and a little goes a long way.
Johana M.
East Elmhurst, NY
Not I only have I have other tarte product but i have this suncreen that I got from the Trate website I think its ok with price not disappointed at all like others products I would defenitly get it again..
Kristen F.
Clinton, MA
I love this! It's so nice a lightweight and doesn't leave my face greasy feeling or make my makeup look oily!! Perfect as a base to my summer makeup routine! This is a MUST HAVE!
Tasha T.
Valley Center, KS
Great for a day in the sun! It's lightweight so you can wear it under makeup if you want! I always use this on my chest/neck area and reapply every few hours or so. I would definitely buy it again! Love!
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscreen as well?