BY TARTE #24 in Facial Sunscreen

Reviews (12094)
Buy on Sephora
Rosalinda C.
Las Vegas, NV
I really like the lightweight texture of this sunscreen and how it feels moisturizing at the same time. Great for dry skin. It works well under makeup but you will need to set it with powder to take down the shine.
Chelsea M.
Lufkin, TX
Love it. It smells amazing and seems to last on my skin. It's in a bright bottle so not easy to loose. I really like it. Not a bad price either. It helps to moisturize my skin as well as keeps me from burning in the sun.
Mor G.
Elysburg , PA
Tarte makes a great sunscreen with a 30SPF it has a good smell, like coconuts and I mean seriously look at that packaging! Sunscreen never looked cuter! #tarte #sunscreen #influenster
Haley K.
Aiken
As someone who is a former employee of a dermatologist I approve of this product! I've used Tarte Cosmetics in the past but never their skincare line until now. After being at the beach all day I can say that this sunscreen lasts! No more future sunspots!
Sierra A.
Merced, CA
I absolutely love tarte 2Go tartguard 30 moisturizing sunscreen lotion broad spectrum UVA UVB protection I've never used one as good as this before and it is amazing brand it is not tested on animals and I would recommend this to anybody and everybody
Colleen E.
Woodridge, IL
I was not very impressed by this product. The smell was overpowering and I felt that it was clogging my pores. I received it as a sample and I would not spend the money to purchase this. I think there are better, more affordable products out there.
Alex B.
Franklin, Ky
Loved this! I really do not wear sunscreen but I loved this one. I wasn't to sure about it when I bought it but I am glad I did. Did not get burnt but got a nice tan :)
Allysa H.
Peabody, MA
Tarte is one of my favorite brands. I purchased this at sephora. I use it on the days I know I'll be out in the sun and needing the extra protection. Not too pricey. Packaging is cute along with all of tarte products.
bayda t.
Nampa, ID
I absolutely love this sunscreen! I usual just buy cheap sunscreen from a drug store but I will never go back after trying this! Its such a perfect product its one of those I can never go back to the old product.
Haylee S.
Danville, KY
I am very fair complected and burn very easy in my face this product is absolutely perfect. It goes on so smooth and very light weight; however i do think it is a tab bit pricey for the size of bottle you receive
ROSA M.
San Antonio, TX
Nadia C.
Oakville, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?

back