BY TARTE #19 in Facial Sunscreen

• Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscre...6 Answers
  • Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Ruby P.
It smells wonderful! It has great protection for daily use. The package is small and can be carried in a small bag. It is affordable and it is worth it. I bought it as Sephora and it came in a set.
Cecy C.
Wilmington, CA
I have used this sunscreen for some time and I really love it is not heavy on you skin and protects you all day is great under your foundation , I really recommend it !!! Will continue using it !!
Mekhribon T.
Hagerstown, MD
This is an awesome sunscreen, it doesn't have a strong sunscreen scent like others do, it's not sticky and it sinks in really fast like a moisturizer I love this product it is a must during summer.
@mamaversatil M.
Having very sensitive skin/ rosacea I put this on my face and thought for sure it would be irritating. Happy to say I was wrong and after 2 months of use I love it! my skin looks and feels great!
Eun-Chung C.
Elkridge, MD
Tarteguard is unlike any sunscreen that I have tried. Goes on and feels like a moisturizer. Does not leave your face tacky or sticky. My go to during the summer months. Will even use on my children!
Daniela M.
I love this sunscreen the packaging to start off with is so cute ! I love that it gives my face a nice feeling and not a take oily feeling a little to expensive but I like it
Kaitlyn O.
Richmond, VA
Used it this summer for the first time because my friend brought it when we went to the beach, smells good and did a good job I usually get burnt on my nose and cheeks and I didn't turn red at all
Michelle M.
I used this summer 2016 and feels it did my skin well. I do think it was effective and it was not harsh. I think the bottle could be better but it met my expectations. Unsure about repurchasing. Will totally consider it.
Alexis E.
Annapolis, MD
Really love this product it's non greasy aND love the pump feature. It's also wearable under make up. Have purchas3d this product twice and got my sisters on board with it.
Mia-Angelica L.
Saddle Brook, NJ
I've only used this for my face and I like it! It's not sticky or thick and has a pleasant smell. Usually mix it with my moisturizer tho to give myself a boost of hydration.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?