BY TARTE #25 in Facial Sunscreen

WHAT IT IS

WHAT IT DOES

Chantelle Y.
Bend, OR
This product worked very well for as expensive it is. I was out all day and only had to reapply this once. I enjoyed the way it applied on and how little you had to use. This was pretty expensive but I was okay paying the price for the protection it gave me.
MaryCruz B.
Bakersfield, CA
If you want something that is all organic and smells delicious then this is it! I have never had any break out problems with taste and the smell did i bring that up is delicious. Its amazing how nice and silky it feels.
Katrina T.
Louise, TX
Loved it..have already repurchased this and will continue to..dosent leave me oily and definatly gentle enough to use everyday with my makeup..very effective....it always has nice packaging.. Have already bought again..
Melaine M.
Cotulla
This definitely seems like it's worth the splurge. I would love to use this someday! It would be great for the beach or a walk in town. Since its from tarte, I'm pretty sure it's worth it..
Katie P.
Queensbury, NY
Amazing product! I'm very particular about the consistency and scent of the sunscreens I use on my face because I have very sensitive skin. This product is non-greasy and the "sun-screen smell" is very minimal, plus protects my skin from those harmful rays!
Katie D.
Not the best I have used. It makes me really oily when I do apply it to my face and I feel like I still burn a lot through the day even though I reapply every 30min.
Carolina S.
Orlando, FL
This is the cutest most compact and effective spf that I own. It smells good not to intense and it blends really well doesn't look like a weird cream spf and I can take it anywhere because of the convenient size. Love it!
Stephanie B.
I love the tarte products. I use this regularly as a primer and sunscreen. I put it on before my makeup. It helps your makeup set and stay on all day. It's smooth and light.
Samantha W.
Greensburg, PA
Best sunscreen on the block! Not filled with terrible chemicals like most drug store brands. yes it is expensive, but at what cost do you price your skin and health.
Lexy T.
Tempe, AZ
I got this product as part of Sephora's monthly subscription box and I absolutely love it! It's light on my face, smells great, and leaves my face feeling protected!
ROSA M.
San Antonio, TX
Nadia C.
Oakville, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?

back