BY TARTE #13 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Kimberly M.
SEVERN, MD
I used this sunscreen lotion for the 1st time yesterday. I was at the beach for the day with my family. The sunscreen did not break my sensitive skin out and gave me light coverage.
Kristen H.
Keller, Texas
This is a great product. It does not feel greasy on your skin and can be worn under makeup or alone. I love knowing that there are no chemicals in it and it's healthy for my skin!
Adrian V.
Reno, NV
Overall I am pretty happy with this product.  It goes on relatively light but is mildly greasy. I feel like it protects really well and did not experience any breakouts or other skin irritations. I don't typically wear makeup over this particular sunscreen because of the slippery/grease factor.
Ronnie W.
Oakland, CA
This sunscreen feels so greasy on the skin and leaves a white cast. Even though its very lightweight and blendable, it overall left my skin feeling and looking like it had sunscreen on it. Overall, there are better sunscreens available that won't leave a white cast and greasy feeling!
Stephanie O.
St Augustine, Fl
I tried a sample of this. It was just okay. Not particularly moisturizing although i suppose that's not it's intended purpose. The spf makes it very white and hard to rub in. Not something I would purchase.
Libby O.
Fountain Hill, PA
This is the best facial sunscreen I have tried. It doesn't make your face greasy or sticky and doesn't clog your pores. The smell is also very refreshing on a hot summer beach day!
Catie S.
Bells , TN
Have been trying out this product the past couple weeks. And so far I've loved it no problems with getting to much sun. It offers enough sun protection. Smells pretty great and can get it for a decent price!
Esther M.
Falls church , Va
I love tarte in general. This Is great for skin. I recommend it because it leaves skin soft. The packaging is nice also. And I got mine from their website. It's also good size bottle and I would re buy this
Emily B.
Norwalk, IA
I like this because I know my face won't burn or feel bad after being in the sun. I know it will protect me and the scent is Great! It blends easy and you can reapply effortlessly
Savannah B.
Meridiamville
This sunscreen does great with my skin! I have very sensitive skin that breaks out to skin products, but this one never makes my skin re act in such way! Gives my skin a glow. I would recommend to a friend.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscreen as well?