BY TARTE #13 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Supriya S.
Raleigh, NC
Love this sunscreen. It did not feel sticky and gross like most sunscreens out there and the coverage was great. It was a little pricey but it was good value and I thought it met my expectations well. Will buy this again and would recommend to others!
Sabrina R.
This sunscreen was great and it actually smelled pretty good too. The packaging is my favorite part for sure. I don't think I'd buy it again though because it's a bit pricey for sunscreen
Tiffany  K.
I used this on my daughter! I was quite impressed with the smell, texture and staying power! It worked well on my nine year old, so I have faith it would work beautifully on all ages!!
Crystal C.
Huntingtn Beach, CA
I have been going through different sunscreens fo myself but none of them were working until this one!  A thing about this product is that whenever I got it it was very liquidy.  This was the only  issue, this product was so good I think I would definitely purchase this again
Dallas L.
It's nice for the face and when some one who has sensitive skin is going to be out for just a bit. I'm one of those 150 SPF kind of people so I need more than what Tarts can offer. Having said that, just for daily errands and such its great.
Miguel C.
Miami, Florida
Es perfecto, es de textura ligera y no hace que mi piel se sienta pesada ni grasosa, puedes maquillarte tranquilamente. y la verdad siento que protege mi piel de los rayos solares. su presentacion esta genial
Felicia S.
Ashland, KY
It's a really nice sunscreen. I really like tarte. It's a little pricey, but works pretty well. I am a first time user, but will continue to use. You can get it at Sephora or tarte.com. I'd probably purchase again.
Rebecca G.
Only sunscreen I will put on my face. Normal sunscreen will make me break out and this stuff doesn't. Helps protect my face so it doesn't burn while I'm on vacation. Really nice stuff.
Taylor H.
Strasburg, VA
works great! Couldn't ask for a better wonderful and exciting product it has exceeded my exectations and has no compare to other products! It is 100% affordable and highly recommend this to others they won't find anything better! I need another one!!!!
Sophia S.
I have oily combination skin and found that this lotion was actually a bit drying. When I first put it on it wasn't very spreadable, therefore, I had to use a lot. However, it did provide the protection I needed
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscreen as well?