BY TARTE #19 in Face Sunscreen

amber M.
Canton, OH
Jami S.
Olive Hill, KY
Love I this wear it as a primer if I know I'll be in the sun all day. I don't feel greasy and it's got a great matte finish on my skin if wearing alone.
V M.
Love love love this sunscreen, I love how this sunscreen is photo friendly. Love that I can have that much more confidence to know I don’t look ghostly.
Gina C.
Kissimmee, FL
Absolutely amazing!! Doesn't clog my pores in the Florida humidity!! It's lightweight and smell is not like a lot of others , it's not chemicaly at all!
Jennifer G.
Normally my skin calls for a much higher SPF to help protect it from UV rays. However, this helps when I'm outside for a short time and it's very light.
Stephanie P.
Good stuff def recommend! Leaves skin smooth and stuff. Doesn't make you break out. It really gives you the protection it says it's gonna give your skin.
Carlie B.
Huntington
It's a awesome product makes your skin feel and look amazing it's worth every penny tarte tarteguard 30 sunscreen lotion Broad Spectrum SPF 30
Mariana F.
Seatac, WA
I started using it last summer and it absolutely made it to my favorites! I dont know what is it but it protects my skin and it leaves it feeling amazing
Lauren K.
Shenandoah, PA
I really liked this sunscreen, I only applied it once and it kept my face from burning plus it didn't make my skin any oilier like normal sunscreen does.
Sara J.
Round Rock, TX
This is the best sunscreen lotion you will love it. I love it so much. It’s not worth it to spend money on cheap sunscreen save your money and buy this.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?