BY TARTE #11 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Jessica T.
Buena Park, CA
I got this in a small sample size and it's okay. It's very thin, but still feels like a sunscreen and makes me feel oily when I use it. In really humid climates it made my face feel very thick and sticky.
Tatelyn W.
Jasper, GA
I absolutely loved this product. It kept my skin nice and protected. This product is very gentle to the skin. I wasn't disappointed with it. It's not too pricey either, definitely worth every single penny!
Emily S.
Williamston, SC
This product is amazing!! I don't really consider it only a sunscreen but also a really good moisturizer. Works great and I believe a good value for the money. I wear it everyday
Isabelle P.
Naples, FL
Smells really good and lightweight but still gets the job done. Love using with or without makeup! Also has spf 30 which is amazing good for your skin especially in summer time.
Kimberly D.
Works well.  Lasts a long time.  It can be applied before makeup without causing a problem, but I would recommend letting it sit for a bit before makeup application.  It's still greasier than I'd like it to feel, but it does the job and a little goes a long way.
Marian C.
Portland , OR
This is a great sunscreen that keeps my face moisturized and protected.  It does still feel somewhat thick on but does protect from the sun.  It is gentle on my skin.  I received a sample in a subscription box and love taking it when I travel.
Amber P.
Love this! I love the smell and it works perfectly and still allows me to get a tan while still being protected  by the sun absolutely would recommend buying this product
Influenster M.
I started reaching for this when I started using skin brightening products so I don't lose my results. I really like how non offensive this smells and how leightweight it feels on the face even under foundation. I really like this sunscreen.
Erin N.
It was really good. It kept my skin protected and was very gentle. I have sensitive skin so i'm very careful what goes on my face. It was very effective. When i run out i would definitely purchase again.
Meachelle L.
Kelso
When purchasing this product I had high hopes for it. Unfortunately the first time I used it was also my last. I like sunscreen that has a nice smell, but the smell of this was too strong and overpowering.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?