BY TARTE #18 in Facial Sunscreen

• Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscre...6 Answers
  • Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Fabiness B.
My go to product anytime I get ready to spend more than 15 minutes in the sun. Prevents sun minor sun burns I receive from adverse effects of being in the sunlight too long after chemotherapy. Great product.
Amanda G.
Tuscaloosa, AL
It was a smooth application and didn't leave my skin feeling sticky at all! It has great protection, but also allows my face to get color as well. It definitely met my expectations and was worth every penny.
Taylor B.
Maple Grove, MN
Favorite facial sunscreen!!! By far. Non greasy and protects my skin. Smells nice too! I have acne prone skin, and some sunscreens can break me out. Not this product!
ana g.
This will make your skin look young and feel fresh not greesy like many other face sunscreens! It also doesnt have harsh chemicals that hurt your skin and it doesnt break you out.
Chasity B.
Wildwood, GA
Love this sunscreen! Smells amazing' works good and leaves skin feeling good! I can wear it under makeup! It's thin but really works and keeping my face protected
Lucia S.
Glen Arm, MD
I received this product in my Sephora play box and I have only used it a few times. I like that it's not too oily but still hydrating. I used my makeup over and didn't notice any creasing which was nice :)
Not only does this sunscreen glide on your skin and feel so good but the bottle it comes in is so beautiful. It is a reasonable price and it met all my expectations. I recommend this to a lot of people.
Victoria H.
Del Rio, TX
Perfect product , love the way it leaves my face feeling afterward. It's extremely gentle on the face. I believe it's a good price for this product. You get what you pay for. I highly recommend to others
Leslie L.
Winnetka, CA
The only reason why I don't give this product a whole 5star is because it was a little sticky and I felt like I had to put it on a lot. But the overall product it's self is still very good for protection.
Tasha T.
Valley Center, KS
Great for a day in the sun! It's lightweight so you can wear it under makeup if you want! I always use this on my chest/neck area and reapply every few hours or so. I would definitely buy it again! Love!
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?