BY TARTE #19 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Sadie Y.
Memphis, TN
Great sunscreen protection and I love the shape and color of the bottle. However sometimes it feels like my skin is already to oily to use this product.
Joce A.
Kansas City, MO
I use this product under my foundation only if the foundation does not have SPF. I'm outsid a lot, and this product makes my skin feel safe from the sun
Ashley G.
I had a small sample of this and thought it worked well. However, I don't know if it's worth the cost when more affordable sunscreens do the same thing.
Erin B.
Works great. Sits well underneath my foundation. Went to Vegas and didn't get a sunburn at all which is crazy because I usually burn in overcast weather.
Stacey B.
Cincinnati, OH
This sunscreen is great and doesn't feel super heavy like other sunscreens. I feel like I'm not super shiny after applying it and it absorbs really well.
Tenzing C.
Medford, MA
Good protection from the sun. Loved the packaging of this product. This sunscreen was not harsh when you put it on. I think this is a good value product.
Nadia H.
Tatted sunscreen lotion keeps me from getting so burnt from the sun at the beach. I thought it was such a great idea to have a lotion infused with spf30
Shonda Z.
Bellevue, NE
Add this in my daily skin routine after cleansing the skin I feel protected it is great on the skin I had no reactions and wears nice under my foundation
Jessica A.
Piqua, OH
I love, love Tarte products & can't wait to try more. I love how moisturizing this sunscreen lotion was. This was my 1st time using and id use again.
Natalie W.
This stuff is seriously great. A great amount of moisturizing with some serious sun protection but the price just makes it so unrealistic unfortunately.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?