BY TARTE

WHAT IT IS

WHAT IT DOES

Isha I.
Jamaica, NY
This product is life. Is not that sticky for a sunscreen. You feel the difference when you have sunscreen on but this is not that heavy. I use it under my make up, and it goes on so smooth. Plus is SPF 30, the higher the SPF the better. Keep coming better sunscreen Tarte.
Raina R.
Use this every day in addition to moisturizer and makeup. It is light weight, absorbs quickly, and doesn't mess with my sensitive skin. I also feel like the price is fair.
Hannah S.
If you are fair skinned or even if you aren't a sunscreen is good for you and will only benefit. I am very fair skinned and need sunscreen everyday. I like this one because it is not oily and I don't have any problems wearing it.
Blanca L.
Lancaster, PA
Best sunscreen ive used hands down. The price isnt comparable to drug store sunscreen but this gets the job done and doesnt leave your skin feeling greasy or weighed down.
Hannah S.
Philadelphia, PA
This sunscreen barely felt like sunscreen at all. I have lupus and have to wear something daily and I barely remembered I was even wearing this it’s so sheer. I am a repeat user now. It gives great protection while not drying you out.
Marcie S.
tampa, Fl
I feel as though I am just a sucker for Tarte packaging. It's sunscreen, and it does and it is supposed to. Price is kind of obnoxious. But, come on... A purple bottle? :)
Noelle C.
Sierra Vista, AZ
I put this on every time I leave the house. Doesn't smell like traditional sunscreens which is a huge plus for me. I sometimes have oily skin so I like that this product doesn't leave my face greasy. I've also worn it under makeup and it doesn't affect how my makeup looks.
Krystine B.
This product is amazing! I never get a sunburn wearing this product when im out at the beach and the best thing is that its safe for my face and does not make me break out!
Anarchy g.
I got this in my ipsy and omg. It's a life savor I'm so pale my face burs like a mother. And ever since I got this I haven't gotten any sunburns and it's a great moisteriizer
Emily L.
dundee
Amazing product. It protected my skin well. State on the entire day I was in the sun. It didn't wash off in the water. It was my first time using it and I am happy to give an outstanding review. I would give it a 6th star if I could.
ROSA M.
San Antonio, TX
Nadia C.
Oakville, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?

Sephora