BY TARTE #13 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Heather J.
Adamsville, AL
I didn't like this sunscreen at all! It made me feel so sticky and heavy, and that sticky feeling never went away. I have a cheaper sunscreen that I love, so I won't be trying this again. I don't recommend this sunscreen if you have combo or oily skin.
Cara J.
Pocahontas, IA
I'm obsessed with this stuff. You can't go wrong with 30 SPF. It is worth the money. I will totally buy it again, it did not disappoint. After my first time using it I was hooked. I would totally recommend to others!
Nicole R.
Shawnee , KS
I love tarte! I have used this multiple times under make up and bare faced! It does what it says! I'd def buy again! Plus it comes in a cute container and doesn't cost and arm and a leg !
Jessica R.
Wonderful silky-matte finish! Works well with my combination skin. There is little to no whitecast. If it weren't so pricey, I would definitely buy again. The bottle is pretty heavy so it's not very travel friendly.
Tatiana S.
Des Plaines, IL
Nice service for everyone. All my family love this products . Good quality and great price . Healthy products for everyone and so nice . I am using this every week. I will buy it again and will recommend to friends.)
Daisy A.
Columbia, MO
didnt feel heavy but i felt like it was doing its job it made me feel more confident.  I have fair skin so its very important for me to use it and also feel like its worth the money
Liane P.
Knoxville, TN
I'm a lifeguard so I try to make sure I always have protection on my face. This sunscreen worked fine to keep from getting burned and it moisturized my skin. All while not smelling that horrible sunscreen smell!
Melissa A.
Lyndhurst, NJ
This is the only sunscreen I use on my face. I have dry and sensitive skin and this is the only sunscreen I've ever been able to put on my face without breaking out or having a bad reaction.
Elenie M.
Pembroke Pine, FL
Really good! I started using this product when I found some black spots on my face! I went crazy. I have a super delicate skin and all of the products give me allergies. With this one I didn't experiment any allergy.
Brianna S.
This product has a nice smell, its smooth and gentle on sensitive skin. It's not too thick and does not leave a sticky residue like other sunscreens. It is a little pricey but it is worth it. I would purchase again.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscreen as well?