BY TARTE #19 in Face Sunscreen

• Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscre...6 Answers
  • Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Ashley G.
I had a small sample of this and thought it worked well. However, I don't know if it's worth the cost when more affordable sunscreens do the same thing.
Amanda A.
Fontana, CA
Tarteguard sunscreen is absolutely amazing. I love the cute bottle it goes on light keeps me protect & the scent of it isn't too strong. Highly recommend
Rachel K.
Palatka , FL
I love this sunscreen lotion. It isn't too thick and has a light smell to it. It doesn't smell like sunscreen. For the price it is worth it.
ashley h.
Love this sunscreen doesn't have a strong smell like most and makes skin super soft!!! Perfect all summer long ! Would definitely recommend to anyone !!
Joanna G.
Bell Gardens, CA
I like this sunscreen because I feel like it absorbs well into my skin. It doesn't leave an oily residue. The only thing I hope for is a higher SPF.
Brittany S.
Syracuse, NY
Doesn't leave that heavy feeling of lotion or waxy type feeling on the skin. Very soothing and very hydrating, last a long time in this sized container.
Natalia G.
North Bay Vlg, FL
I think this product is to pricey for what it is I recommend the avene 50 sunscreen is amazinggg my dermatologist recommended to me and is my holy grail
Lola L.
This product goes on so smooth and is virtually weightless. I love that I can wear it under my makeup and it doesn’t affect the appearance of my makeup.
Jennifer M.
Benton, AR
Love this sunscreen from Tarte. Doesn't leave your face feeling sticky or put a heavy film on your skin. Feels more like a moisturizer than a sunscreen.
Emily J.
Norwalk, OH
One thing I love about this tarte product, and most other tarte products, is that it’s super hydrating and light weight. It doesn’t feel sticky or heavy.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?