BY TARTE #11 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Jazmyne M.
Stockton
I only had a sample size although it was good I gel like I needed a lot to feel moisterized. Honestly if it was me I would just use your other moisturizer then put this one on top.
Kristen H.
Keller, Texas
This is a great product. It does not feel greasy on your skin and can be worn under makeup or alone. I love knowing that there are no chemicals in it and it's healthy for my skin!
Adrian V.
Reno, NV
Overall I am pretty happy with this product.  It goes on relatively light but is mildly greasy. I feel like it protects really well and did not experience any breakouts or other skin irritations. I don't typically wear makeup over this particular sunscreen because of the slippery/grease factor.
Emma W.
This works so well. And this coming from a person from irish and polish decent so my skiin burns easily and it is hard to get tan. But this stuff is great for my really pale skin.
Isabella C.
War,WV
Protects my face from the suns rays I've never been burnt when I'm wearing this. Met all of my expectations because not once did I get burnt. This was very gentle and easy to put on. I definitely would recommend to other that are easily burnt.
Tiffany R.
Las Vegas, NV
I haven't tried this yet but i hear alot of good things so its on my must list. I habe tried their foundation and it lasted me over 6 months so i habe faith this product wont let me down!
Emily B.
Norwalk, IA
I like this because I know my face won't burn or feel bad after being in the sun. I know it will protect me and the scent is Great! It blends easy and you can reapply effortlessly
Savannah B.
Meridiamville
This sunscreen does great with my skin! I have very sensitive skin that breaks out to skin products, but this one never makes my skin re act in such way! Gives my skin a glow. I would recommend to a friend.
Alyssa H.
Light weight moisturizer that doesn't leaving you feeling greasy. It's a daily must have under foundation or bare skin. It was everything I expected from Tarte. Only downside is the packaging, I couldn't never get to the bottom of the bottle.
Susan H.
Owensburg, IN
I received this as a sample and absolutely love it. It was light on my skin and did not smell like a sunscreen. I plan on buying a full size soon.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?