BY TARTE #18 in Facial Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Jana M.
Brooklyn, NY
Got this as a sample from Sephora. It's good, but not life-changing. Sunscreen is sunscreen is sunscreen. Nothing makes it stand out, but I also don't have any real complaints.
Delaney M.
Saint George, UT
Soooo good!! It's perfect for a beach vacation or just everyday use! It's perfect for my oily combo skin because it doesn't leave a harsh residue and it's perfect under makeup!
Hannah R.
Milford, OH
Applys smoothly and doesn't feel thick or oily like many other sunscreens. I really liked this product because it didn't have that typical smell that other brands usually have.
Sadie R.
It is a good facial sunscreen and hasn't left my face oily. The cons would have to be that I'm not crazy about the scent and it doesn't last me all day. You do have to reapply.
Rachel C.
Missouri City, TX
This stuff is great I highly recommend it it doesn't leave the skin feeling sticky or a white cast around your face i sometimes mix it in with my foundation and it's pretty good
Des A.
Chino, CA
Just came back from vacation and everyday I made sure to place this one before apply any makeup and I swear it's what helped me not come home with a killer sunburn on my face!
Melissa E.
This is my beach bag summer must have. It is an amazing spf for my face that is lightweight and not greasy. It is the perfect spf to wear to the beach and under your makeup.
Cyerra B.
Mount Savage, MD
Best money spent yet! Tarte is hands down one of the best companies around. Their tarteguard sunscreen lotion made my beach trip ten times better! Talk about full coverage!!
Jennifer M.
Townsend, MA
Made my face feel great after putting on. The fact that you can put on in the morning to create a base layer of skin protection to start the day out helps me in my crazy life.
Josephine R.
san antonio, TX
I love this brand and this sunblock smelled great and lasted all .A bit pricey but a great value since it will last a few months. It was awesome as with all tarte products.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?