BY TARTE #13 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Amanda T.
Astoria, NY
This isn't my favorite SPF.  It leave me super greasy.  I also don't love the packaging. It's unnecessarily heavy and hard to travel with.  It certainly gets the job done but it isn't my favorite.  I do love the scent though.
Amber M.
Cape Coral, FL
I am not trying to get skin cancer so ya girl gotta prep the face with some sunscreen . it doesnt irritate the face or leave it fedlings nasty as i thought it would but it really makes a difference.
Darian D.
Not a bad sunscreen but I found this was a little thick and hard to apply smoothly. For the amount of money there are many other facial sunscreens that are a cheaper and better alternative.
Maria M.
It's a nice lotion for your face. It doesn't cause breakouts or clogged pores. It's nice to carry in your purse and slather on a few times during the day. Stay looking young!!!!
Veronica A.
Villa Park, CA
I received a deluxe sample of the tarte tarteguard sunscreen from sephora and I really enjoyed it. I put if under my moisturizer in the morning before I go for my morning walk and it's great!
Alissa C.
Richmond, VA
I have only used this product a few times but so far, I enjoy it! The product is light weight and has a nice smell (not "typical" sunscreen scent). I have been able to wear this under foundation without issues.
Elizabeth D.
1125 broad st Newark mj
This product deff is amazing , sunsvreen is so important for your face and this has sunscreen in it which I love that deff makes you wanna use it . Great product if you have dry sensitive skin you definitely will love this . I deff would reccomend this product
Bree B.
Works so well as a sun block and sits well under makeup. Doesn't disturb the makeup that you put on the top! Great price point! Doesn't break me out and doesn't make my dry skin any worse! Not a super strong scent either.
Maddie D.
This protects your skin from the harshest sun. It is very effective. This is the easiest thing to use because the pump is effortlessly easy. I have used this many ties. This is one of the things I recommend to people.
Avery G.
Cedar Rapids, IA
Tarte is one of my favorite brands and this is one of my favorite products from them. I purchased this item from Sephora. This product exceeded my expectations. This is very gentle on the skin. The product is kinda pricey so I believe they should lower the price.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscreen as well?