BY TARTE #11 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Allisa J.
Minneapolis, MN
This stuff is great! It goes well under my makeup to keep my skin protected. It's not greasy so I don't feel like my face is oily. Tarte is a great brand; they don't use parabens or mineral oil which is great in my book. I will definitely purchase this again once I run out!
Brandi H.
Hartselle, AL
I received this sunscreen in a tarte "Summer Essentials" set. I have only used it twice, and I probably won't use it again. It feels VERY heavy on the face. Just a slick, oily, mess! I can't imagine this working under makeup. The two times I used this, I didn't wear makeup.
Carla C.
Cocoa Beach, FL
I got a little trial size when I purchased a tarte eye shadow holiday palette in December of last year. And it is the perfect size to put in your purse or makeup bag. It is a safe sunscreen that is cruelty free and doesn't have the harsh chemicals that most sunscreens have.
Karen H.
Fayetteville, NC
Recently went on vacation and forgot to bring facial sunscreen, I happen to visit Sephora and found Tarteguard with a SPF of 30, glad I did it saved my face from sunburn, it applies like a moisturizer leaving the skin smooth and silky. Never want to be without this product!
Marissa A.
Whenever I wear this OMG !!! My skin isn't tacky or sticky feeling ! And it does a great job with protecting my skin . It's very gentle although I don't have sensitive skin so I'm not sure how this would work on skin like that ! It's a little pricey but I would recommend it
Caroline  P.
Riverton , NJ
I absolutely love this brand. I haven't reed anything from this brand I didn't like. Very effective and fairly priced. I would recommend any products of this nature from this brand to anyone. I absolutely love all Tarte products, it's one of my favorite brands in cosmetics.
Nicole W.
Muskegon, MI
I haven't been using this long, but I don't hate it. I don't tend to use a ton of sunscreen, so this was kind of a last minute purchase while I was in the store. But, it does the job. Tarte is a consistently high quality brand and I didn't expect any less from a sunscreen.
Noelle C.
Sierra Vista, AZ
I put this on every time I leave the house. Doesn't smell like traditional sunscreens which is a huge plus for me. I sometimes have oily skin so I like that this product doesn't leave my face greasy. I've also worn it under makeup and it doesn't affect how my makeup looks.
Cheyenne F.
Newport News, VA
This product is also good I've never gotten sunburn while using this sunscreen, the packaging is beautiful I do wish I had gotten more for what I bought if for but it was still worth it. I would repeat using this product again and again because it worked so well on my skin
Jennifer S.
Irwin, PA
This was a really nice sunscreen, it didn't feel greasy all day and I didn't look like I had already been outside sweating after I put it on. It was light but protective enough that a few hours on the beach kept me protected. I only gave it four stars because of the price.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?