BY TARTE #19 in Face Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Gaby L.
Green Bay, WI
I love love loveeeeed using this sunscreen. The texture is so perfect and soaks right in your skin. I got this online and it was shipped to me in about a week I believe but I think you can get it at Sephora as well.
Heather L.
Tampa, FL
This is a really good facial sunscreen. It's not greasy and applies well. It sits nicely under makeup. I like a lot of tarte products. They seem to work well with my skin. I'm glad that there are more options out there for sunscreens as this is a good one. A little goes a long way.
Cassidy E.
I like this a lot as far as sunscreen goes (I just don’t like sunscreen). This doesn’t feel super thick or make me feel like I have a gross, greasy layer on my face. I still get oily faster than I do without sunscreen, but not nearly as bad as most. It also looks nice under makeup.
Jessica C.
White Lake, MI
Great product, I absolutely love the packaging. Purple is my favorite color and I think Tarte has some of the prettiest packaging. The pump is one of my favorite features of this product. On the pricey side but Tarte is cruelty free and on the more natural side if not all natural.
Jordyn P.
Warren, MI
Great scent and works well when putting on before makeup for a day out at the lake. I didn't run into any issues with this spf and would purchase it again.
Chela W.
Hillcrest Hts, MD
I use this in my daily facial routine. Your face is white after application but it absorbs well. A little goes a long way. There is an actual expiration date on this product. Lol but I feel it's more so a ploy to get more turn over purchasing on the product. It's like $32 a bottle.
Devan G.
Elwood, IN
I really like this sunscreen by Tarte. It goes on very smoothly and has a pleasant scent, not overpowering. Lasts all day, even on the hottest day. Kinda pricey for sunscreen though.
👑Onpoint P.
IL
This moisterizer is great! It has a very nice smell, nothing too strong. It has a good amount of SPF so I wear it during the summer time. It hydrates my skin and prevents my skin from looking orange from the hot summer. You get a good amount of product and package is super cute!
Shellie J.
Dickinson , TX
Love tarte products. But I couldn’t find sny of my lip
Colors or eye palettes to review. This was the only choice. I’ve used this and loved it. Got it as a sample in a free gift Beauty bag from Ulta and carry it with me in my purse makeup bag. Goes on great and is s nice product.
Nicholene M.
Sacramento , CA
I think this is a great product. It is lightweight and does not clog your pores. You can even use it under your makeup. I think you don't need to use a lot. A little goes a long way and it does what it says when it comes to moisturizing and protecting your skin at the same time.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?