BY TARTE #24 in Facial Sunscreen

Reviews (12072)
Buy on Sephora
Francesca L.
Tampa, FL
Luxurious and thin but still creamy. I absolutely love this! It’s a gentle formula that works well with my some time sensitive skin. Living in Florida I always want to have sunscreen on. This one works very well under my make up on a daily basis. I highly recommend anybody looking for a day to day sunscreen.
Jami S.
I’m already naturally tanned and this protection was perfect. Stayed on. Easy to apply. Effective. All over good product. A little pricey for my taste but packaging was beautiful. I would definitely be willing to use it again!
Veronica P.
Hereford
This stuff is life! I got this one time in a subscription box and till this day I can’t stop using it! I would definitely recommend! The packaging is so adorable! That’s also a plus in my book 😊
Mackenzie C.
JOHNSTON, IA
Excellent under makeup! I use this when I know I'm going to need SPF and also want to wear full makeup. It doesn't leave my skin greasy, and it doesn't change the way my makeup applies. I think it's a bit pricey (I got mine in a beauty box), but I think it's an excellent product and will likely repurchase it.
Julianna
I also use this spray sunscreen can cart it works so amazing and it's just perfect honestly like seriously like it just works so good and I'm never going to stop using it
Starla F.
Millbrook, AL
The only moisturizer with sunscreen that I like. It's got the smell but it's tolerable. Some others are so strong you have to make sure it's no where close to your eyes.
Cece M.
I liked this because it didn’t really leave a cast and doesn’t have a distinct odor, but the price compared to how much you get doesn’t seem worth it. I didn’t buy again, switched to biore instead.
Anastacia M.
Warren, OH
This is my favorite facial sunscreen! It’s a great consistency and doesn’t leave a white cast on my face. It protects the face from the sun while still giving you a nice beach babe tan.
Alexis G.
Jamestown, CA
Everything tarte is amazing, I’m Puerto Rican and weirdly the only place I sunburn on is my face.this stuff makes me feel so protected and it doesn’t feel think and pastie I recommend immensely
Subira J.
Fayetteville, GA
I am low-key a fan of this product. I’m giving you four stars instead of three because giving it three doesn’t give it justice, beginning at five it’s a little extreme. I like that it protects my skin. It doesn’t feel too heavy on my skin, and I only used it once or twice and I have those times that I get a better break out so there’s a plus for me.
ROSA M.
San Antonio, TX
Nadia C.
Oakville, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?

back