BY TARTE #19 in Face Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Brenda H.
S San Fran, CA
I got a sample of this from Sephora and I loved it so much! I went ahead and purchased the full size. Its great! Love wearing it alone or under my makeup.
Taylor D.
Sikeston, MO
I love this product never get a sunburn when wearing this. A little pricey but great value for it. First time user. Love the bottle design also. Effective.
Hannah L.
Little Elm, TX
The sunscreen is very light and doesn't leave an oily finish. It does not break me out at all. I have never been sunburnt on the face with this sunscreen!
Shakyra M.
New London, MO
For the most part this product was good. My face started to dry up and one of my friends had this product and recommended it to me. It was nice packaging.
Angela G.
Akron, OH
This just makes me feel clean and fancy to use such a nice sunscreen. I guess I wish it had more SPF. But this is really good for the face and not greasy.
Rachel S.
This is a great sunscreen! Lightweight, absorbs nicely, and has a nice amount of SPF. I wish it came in a larger bottle for body or neck and shoulder use.
McKenna B.
Mineral Point
keeps me from getting super sun burnt. which happens pretty fast because i'm a red head and very pale. its good and doesn't have that super sunscreen scent
tara n.
Encino, CA
Doesn't really protect your skin since it has a low spf of 30. But I love the fact that it is vegan. Very good product if you have oily and acne prone skin
Tayla W.
AWSOME PRODUCT. Protects you skin very well from the sun and also hydrates. Nevermind how damn cute the bottle is. Highly recommended. Tarte is amazing !!
Chanel D.
Fort Erie, ON
I received a sample of this a few months ago and I loved it so much. It's so light o your face and doesn't feel cakey when I put makeup over it! Purchased
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?