BY TARTE #13 in Sunscreen

• Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscre...6 Answers
  • Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Alexandria C.
Light enough to wear under makeup, but remember to reapply on arms, legs and anywhere else. I have at least two of these and one lives in my bag. It's a good price for a tarte product too!
Bridgett W.
Covington, LA
I received a sample of this sunscreen in my Sephora Play! box and have used it off and on. It is an effective sunscreen that keeps you protected from the sun, but thats it. I prefer the Biore sunscreens from Japan that also keep you matte, as I have oily skin.
Amber D.
Okeana, OH
This is a great product! Nice packaging and nice appearance. It is a bit pricey. I found it online at tarte. I liked the smell and it's great for sensitive skin . I would definitely recommend this product to my friends !
Stephanie C.
Had a pleasant smell to it and absorbed into my skin quickly. No oily aftermath, which is something I appreciated because the last thing you want is sunscreen or lotion streaks on your clothes.
Ellen O.
Savannah, GA
This is a great sunscreen that I use practically every day. It's not greasy, and the packaging is super cute. I love it for days by the pool or just to get some extra protection for my skin when I'm going about my day.
Allie L.
Selden, NY
Pricey but well worth it! It's amazing on my skin & actually helps with protecting my skin against the sun. I would 100%! Recommend this to everyone who needs a little bit of protection from the sun under their makeup
Lynn M.
I received this product in a mini travel size in a value set I bought on sephora.com and I absolutely love it! I went and bought the full size because it is a great way to keep your skin protected from the sun. The fragrance is not overwhelming and it is so convenient. I use for my face, neck and chest.
Naomi N.
Santa Barbara, CA
Really light mineral based sunscreen. Blends easily into the skin and you only need a little
Bit so lasts a while. I will wear this under makeup and it doesn't feel oily or ruin my makeup. Only downside is pump can be a little hard to press
Nicole R.
Shawnee , KS
I love tarte! I have used this multiple times under make up and bare faced! It does what it says! I'd def buy again! Plus it comes in a cute container and doesn't cost and arm and a leg !
Jessica R.
Wonderful silky-matte finish! Works well with my combination skin. There is little to no whitecast. If it weren't so pricey, I would definitely buy again. The bottle is pretty heavy so it's not very travel friendly.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscreen as well?