BY TARTE #25 in Facial Sunscreen

WHAT IT IS

WHAT IT DOES

Brigitte R.
Arlington, MA
Will never go to another face sunscreen ever! This product is amazing and does as it is supposed to. Perfect mineral sunscreen and works great as a moisturizer as well!!!
Sonia B.
Love this sunscreen. I have used it under makeup and just on it's own and have had great luck both ways. It's a must have in the summer especially for pool or beach days!
Tori M.
Provo, UT
Lotion is hard for me because my skin is either really oily or really dry, depending on what day it is: I like this lotion because it helped even the texture while also providing sun protectiob
Miranda R.
Winterset, IA
Keeps my face from getting dry and sunburnt when I'm working in the sun all day! I also really enjoyed how this doesn't have any sort of sheen that it leaves on the face.
Ashlee G.
Ladera Ranch, CA
I love the way it feels on my complexion and the way it smells. It is a great and easy product to use under makeup! I would definitely use this product again and would highly recommend it to others. I love all the Tarte products I have used and I love this one as well.
savanna g.
Santa Monica, CA
This product is nice and feels nice on the skin, it doesn't have a heavy scent it goes away after a while and does the job right but maybe a higher spf range might help?
Cindy C.
Dallas, TX
One of my favorites! I also got the bigger size for an everyday use:) the little one is for trips and stuff. It does the job:) it is not too pricey I think its worth the money.
katelyn r.
Stafford, VA
Tarte cosmetics is my absolute favorite. i always reach for their products. Ive been using their products for years and I've never been disappointed with anything. Their packaging is to die for. There products are absolutely perfect if only they were a little cheaper.
Kayla M.
Seattle, WA
I think this is a good sunscreen. I def don't think i would repurchase this because it is sooo expensive for such a tiny amount of product. It is super gentle, and the packaging is absolutely to die for. I love this and would recommend it to anyone looking to splurge.
Jeanette M.
Oceanside, CA
By far my most favorite facial sunscreen ever. Such an amazing consistency, not overly thick and not oily at all. Beautiful makeup application after, obsessed!!! Must buy again. Love love love!!
ROSA M.
San Antonio, TX
Nadia C.
Oakville, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?

back