BY TARTE #19 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Hillary W.
Reno
For my dry and sensitive skin it's hard for me to find a facial sunscreen that makes the cut. This is for sure one of my go to'S when headed to the beach
Jami S.
Olive Hill, KY
Love I this wear it as a primer if I know I'll be in the sun all day. I don't feel greasy and it's got a great matte finish on my skin if wearing alone.
Jenny K.
Love this tarte sunscreen lotion . I always apply this before I apply my primer . And it works great . It's a little pricey but it's works really good .
britnee a.
North Dartmouth, MA
I dont wear sunscreen often, but when i do this is my go to. It allows me to be protected from the sun but also achieve that summer glow we are all afer.
Kori H.
Stanton, KY
got this as a gift and I wish I had more! it was the best cream I've had in forever. made my skin smooth, had no gross texture and also smelled amazing!
kimberly r.
yonkers, NY
Left my face looking really white. wouldn't blend out well, as for how it protected my face i wasn't exposed to the sun for very long. don't love anyways
Pragya G.
Awesome product with sunscreen in it. Sometimes I forget about sunscreen, but this product gives me sunscreen along with lotion. And it smells great too.
Salvina D.
Palm Harbor, FL
My ultimate favorite product! I love this product specially this brand, works very well! smooth I enjoy it alot and I keep repurchasing it all the time.
Mileidi J.
This is one of the few sunscreens with very little scent. Goes on smooth without leaving white marks like other sunscreens and is non greasy on the skin.
Amanda A.
Fontana, CA
Tarteguard sunscreen is absolutely amazing. I love the cute bottle it goes on light keeps me protect & the scent of it isn't too strong. Highly recommend
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?