BY TARTE #13 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Valerie L.
Chesterton, IN
Tarte has kept my face protected from the sun! No burns! Easy application! Not oily! It's a very gentle formula for your skin! It was very effective and would recommend this to everyone! I would buy this again!
Kim G.
katy
I love the packaging of this product. Good everyday sunscreen. I like to apply it after my moisturizer, it has a light fresh scent. My bottle recently expired so it time to order me a new one.
Aiko S.
Bothell, WA
Love that is doesn't smell or feel like sunscreen. It has the consistency of a moisturizer and doesn't clog the pores of out onto the face. Love the packaging, wished they make a squeeze tube.
Brianna B.
It has taken me forever to find the perfect sunscreen to wear underneath my makeup. This applies smoothly, wears comfortably, and doesn't give me that greasy feel that sunscreen usually does!
Zoe O.
Denver, CO
Got a deluxe sample of this sunscreen with my Ipsy subscription and I was decently pleased - probably not worth the retail price but at least it wasn't oily or shiny.
Jessica H.
Love this sunblock but hate the pump that comes with the bottle! It feels lightweight and not too oily. I just hate that the pump isn't easy to control so I end up with way more than I need.
Mel T.
Milford, DE
What can I say, it's sunscreen and it seems like it does a good job of being just that.  It smells like sunscreen (duh) but maybe a bit less potent than the sunscreen you would bring to the beach.  Best of all, it didn't break me out like a few other sunscreens do.
Jacqueline A.
Monterey Park , CA
Tarte never fails me honestly and this didn't fail me once during the summer . It's pricey but worth it and it works so I don't care about the price def buying again once La heats up again .
miriam e.
Port Arthur, TX
It's pretty smooth and leaves your skin super soft ! I tried alot of sunscreens but this is the one that I enjoyed the most it's not to cakes and other leavs your skin smooth and it helped clear up my face a little more!
monique m.
Washington, DC
i really liked this product at first...until my skin broke out after about a few days of using it. My face also started to look more melting with it underneath. It's not for oily skin...or sensitive.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscreen as well?