BY TARTE #22 in Facial Sunscreen

• Is the quantity worth the value?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Ruby B.
Boulder, CO
This sunscreen is really nice. A lot better than the commercial brands like Banana Boat and Coppertone. It smells super nice, and Tarte is a really good healthy company so i feel comfortable putting this on my skin.
Taylor D.
Great sunscreen very good at protecting the skin from the sun. Super lightweight and not oily so it will not clog your pores. Sometimes certain sunscreens make me break out but this one was great
Kimberly P.
Bell, CA
Very effective, smell isn't harsh like a lot of other sunscreens. It feels more like a single lotion, you almost forget it's also a sunscreen. I bought this on the tarte website at first and repurchased at sephora. I would recommend to anyone and everyone.
Charleen K.
Mesquite, TX
Love the way this sunscreen lotion works on my skin, Has a nice smell, not overpowering, and doesn't leave my skin too oily. Not bad for the price, however not sure if I would buy again.
Sierra A.
Merced, CA
I absolutely love tarte 2Go tartguard 30 moisturizing sunscreen lotion broad spectrum UVA UVB protection I've never used one as good as this before and it is amazing brand it is not tested on animals and I would recommend this to anybody and everybody
Natasha s.
Jacksonville, FL
I like this product but it is not as good as banana boat
. I am disappointed in them and need A refund in them. They are very gentle so that's the good perky
I buy it at several different stores. You need to make coupon si muchmore than it wad before.
Alex B.
Franklin, Ky
Loved this! I really do not wear sunscreen but I loved this one. I wasn't to sure about it when I bought it but I am glad I did. Did not get burnt but got a nice tan :)
Jessica Y.
Pauls Valley, OK
This is my must have sun screen. It doesn't smell and is super light weight. I haven't had a sunburn since I began using this and even with the price I will still continue to buy this.
bayda t.
Nampa, ID
I absolutely love this sunscreen! I usual just buy cheap sunscreen from a drug store but I will never go back after trying this! Its such a perfect product its one of those I can never go back to the old product.
Haylee S.
Danville, KY
I am very fair complected and burn very easy in my face this product is absolutely perfect. It goes on so smooth and very light weight; however i do think it is a tab bit pricey for the size of bottle you receive
ROSA M.
San Antonio, TX
Nadia C.
Oakville, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?