BY TARTE #18 in Facial Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Lynnell C.
Dumfries, VA
Love the sun protection and it goes on flawlessly. very creamy but not too thick to apply. got this in my sephora play box but i would consider getting the full size.
Laura R.
Fair Oaks, CA
I use this sunscreen under my makeup before I apply my primer and the texture and feel is light. I am still able to wear all the other products on top of the sunscreen without any problems
Miranda T.
North Charleston, SC
This stuff works wonders. It's a little pricey but it's definitely worth the money!! I recommend you buy this because it smells amazing and it'll protect the sensitive skin on your face.
Tarte has the most amazing products. Nothing beats their Tarteguard Suncreen Lotion! One of my favorite products to use all year round. It delivers so much protection. It's a must have!
This smells so good and has good spf I would go get it right now I love this so much I thought there was gonna be more but no it that's okay worth going back and getting another bottle.
Stefanie R.
Orlando, FL
This sunscreen is light, sinks in, and doesn't give me that greasy sunscreen feel. I feel like it does a great job defending my skin under makeup as well as on its own. Would repurchase!
Jessica W.
Sun prairie , Wi
I generally don't use facial sunscreens but decided to try this one and I'm absolutely in love! Goes on smooth and light, no chemically smell and leaves my skin feeling hydrated all day
bianca a.
This is seriously my favorite sunscreen lotion! No other drug store or high end that I've bought can compare! Pretty good decent price and nice packaging! It toally met my expectations.
Ariana G.
Santa Rosa, CA
It felt heavy on my face and to oily at times . I wouldnt weat this as often just because I didnt really like the texture , love other products from them but just not this one to much .
Ika C.
Kilgore, TX
This sunscreen made my skin extremely oily. I tried applying thin layer on my face but still was very oily. The smell is better than most sunscreens but did not work for my skin at all.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?