BY TARTE #19 in Face Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Brenda H.
S San Fran, CA
I got a sample of this from Sephora and I loved it so much! I went ahead and purchased the full size. Its great! Love wearing it alone or under my makeup.
Tayla W.
AWSOME PRODUCT. Protects you skin very well from the sun and also hydrates. Nevermind how damn cute the bottle is. Highly recommended. Tarte is amazing !!
Elizabeth G.
San Tan Vly, AZ
Goes on easily and full facial coverage with just one pump. Little bit oily when first applied, just make sure to rub in extra and it looks good. No odor.
Kelli W.
Can't beat this product. I get burnt super easily which causes dark spots on my skin. This sunscreen keeps that from happening. Very long lasting as well.
Macy K.
San Antonio, TX
I got this as a samplesize from my Sephora play! I really enjoyed the smell. I used it only for my face. I wish it was priced cheaper and had a higher spf.
Isabel L.
Port St Lucie, FL
I love this product, it protects my skin and is not extra greasy, its fresh and has a good scent. I use it everyday after vit c serum and under foundation
Rachel Y.
Winston Salem, NC
This sunscreen is hydrating and all natural. While I love the effects I do think that any other drugstore brand can be just as effective for summer needs.
McKenna B.
Mineral Point
keeps me from getting super sun burnt. which happens pretty fast because i'm a red head and very pale. its good and doesn't have that super sunscreen scent
Halli A.
Has a little of a weird smell but feels amazing on the skin and keeps my skin protected. Paired with moisturizer and primer foundation leaves a nice finish
Angela G.
Akron, OH
This just makes me feel clean and fancy to use such a nice sunscreen. I guess I wish it had more SPF. But this is really good for the face and not greasy.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?