BY TARTE #13 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Pragati U.
Brampton, ON
I received this sunscreen on my glossy box. Totally loved this. I would say it is little bit pricey for the quality though it does come in a very nice packaging. Not too sure if would love to give it a second chance.
Carly L.
Tempe, AZ
I received a sample of the sunscreen in a beauty box. It seemed to work well as I did not burn but the packaging was a bit problematic. Overall, a cute product I would consider repurchasing.
Antoinette C.
Felt very light on my face. I wore this under my makeup and it didn't interfere with the application. It didn't cause any oxidation and Mr gave didn't feel oily. I would certainly recommend this product.
Wendy L.
This is so good for underneath your makeup just to get in that kick of spf. This is so sheer so it doesn't feel sticky or anything so I use it often in the summertime
Ashley A.
Freehold, NJ
Great facial sunscreen by an awesome brand. Effective and not oily like most sunscreens. I am very fair and this has kept my skin sunburn free on many occasions, including today! Worth the $$
Karla G.
Has a bit of a white tint, so I wouldn't recommend this for darker skin tones, BUT it does the job. I just could not believe how non greasy it was, and it doesn't even smell like sun screen!
Zomorah K.
Great sunscreen. I was able to use these as a deluxe sample from Sephora. i like that this product is cruelty-free. Also, the price is affordable. however, if you have brown or dark skin, it can appear to have a white residue which is not good.
I love the sunblock serum it's good for a long hot day as my son, and is very effective. I've had absolutely no trouble with this product it is very gentle on my face. I have bought this product more than three times.
Morgan F.
Anderson, SC
Really loved this sunscreen. It's perfect to wear under makeup without the white cast on your face in pictures. It was my first time using it and I wasn't dissapointed. I would buy it again and recommend it to a friend!
Alissa P.
Richmond, IN
Definitely in the running for my fave facial sun protection. Not heavy feeling, smells nice, and I can re-apply over make up without really messing it up to much (patting it on, not rubbing).
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscreen as well?