BY TARTE

WHAT IT IS

WHAT IT DOES

Devon I.
Central Point, OR
I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE L.O.V.E. THIS SUNSCREEN!! It melts into your skin like a dream. Pleasant non abrasive smell. Very lightweight and almost watery! It looks super cute and fabulous in my collection too. Gotta have that sun protection!!
Makenzie M.
Fairfield, OH
This is by far my favorite facial sunscreen!! Does not have that icky sunscreen smell/feel like some other sunscreens do. I have very fair and sensitive skin and it works very effectively and gently on my fair skin. This is the only facial sunscreen I will ever purchase again!
Chanelle C.
Glade Spring, VA
Smells amazing and this keep my face super hydrated in the summer and keep me from getting a rough red nose! It is a gentle product and this was the first time I have used it.
Gina E.
Reading, PA
I had a couple of samples with my Tarte purchase I found the sunscreen to be effective I mixed with my foundation I got mine at ulta I will definitely purchase the full size I really like how it feel and I will recommend it to others.
Meg K.
Ohio
This sunscreen sinks right into my skin and makes it feel like I'm not wearing anything at all! It exceeded my expectations! The packaging of the sunscreen is adorable as well! 10/10 would recommend.
Amanda L.
Stafford, VA
I love this sunblock. I have been a huge Tarte fan for quite awhile. I was excited to try this as soon as it came out. It's fantastic. I wear it everyday under my foundation.
cassandra n.
Evarts
My face is really sensitive and oily, this did not cause to be more oily and it didn't cause any breakouts which I loved, the fact that it also protects my skin make this an even more wonderful ptoduct
Cheryl  D.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
Loved loved loved this stuff. Well everything from tarte is just super amazing but this is great I didn't burn at all! Not too over powering smell either like some sunscreens
Lupita C.
Pipestone, MN
I love this product! It protects your skin! It smells great and it feels super comfortable on my skin! The packaging is also great. The bottle it comes in is soo cute!! It doesnt have to be used just on your face but it is alittle expensive so i can deal with just my face!!
Nicolette R.
Lithonia, GA
Tarte is a very reliable brand that I can appreciate. There sunscreen keeps my face moisturized and protected from the harmful rays of the sun. I used this on my skin as offer it to my parents and younger sister. This is a great product and will definitely recommend to others.
ROSA M.
San Antonio, TX
Nadia C.
Oakville, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?

Sephora