BY TARTE #19 in Face Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Chrismarie H.
Cranston, Ri
Good product, but way to overprices for sunscreen. Believe high end sunscreen products aren't the best, not worth the money ! and not very soothing at all.
Kendall P.
Jber , AK
Best sunscreen ever! Never have to worry about getting a sunburn while outside. I use this under my make up and it’s light and I never know that it is on.
Jocelyn H.
Haledon, NJ
Goes on easily and full facial coverage with just one pump. Little bit oily when first applied, just make sure to rub in extra and it looks good. No odor.
Ashlyn M.
Gastonia, NC
Super awesome product! Worth every penny spent! I am not a first time user more like a repeated user of this product! Something I will always keep on hand!
Tracey S.
Saint Joseph, MO
I just recently got this and I do love all of my Tarte products and so far this one has not let me down. It is not super oily and wears nicely on my skin.
 Taylor   .
Tampa, FL
I got a sample of this product from Sephora and after a few days of using it I bought the full size. This does not leave your skin greasy at all, I love it
Jewls J.
Ladysmith
Loved it.. the packaging is great not cheap looking bottles design good. And overall product does what I desired while still looking good and smelling good
Carissa M.
Northridge , CA
Not too oily. Smells great and overall a good product. Good for sensitive skin. The presentation of product was appealing as well. I would buy this again.
Jennifer A.
Joliet, IL
This is a good sun screen but find one with a stronger spf. It smells great , I use it often. Well only when I know I'm gunna be in the sun most of the day
Natalie F.
I like this sunscreen I think it is very nice but I have used once I don't have it anymore . But spf 30 is a little much for me and I got mine at sephora.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?