BY TARTE #25 in Facial Sunscreen

WHAT IT IS

WHAT IT DOES

Hannah S.
If you are fair skinned or even if you aren't a sunscreen is good for you and will only benefit. I am very fair skinned and need sunscreen everyday. I like this one because it is not oily and I don't have any problems wearing it.
Celia T.
This sunscreen does its job I use it every time I go to the pool and its 97 degrees outside and I don't get sun burn with it but the only thing I don't like it's too pricey
gaga b.
New Castle, DE
o it was the best what i have try . a have buy it in this summer for the first. a was all the day under the sun. it help me very good. i will be used it for a long time. ai realy love and like it . thanks for tarte. i also try other product of tarte it was also very good
Desiree' B.
Hedgesville, WV
I recommend using spf all year around. You have to protect your skin because you only get one shot. I loved this sunscreen. It felt light on the skin. Didn't clog my pores.
Ann H.
Blacksburg, VA
This sunscreen was quite greasy. I got it in a set of 6- different products and it was my least favorite. It had the scent and texture of a fairly standard drug store brand, though it absorbed slightly better. Not worth the price.
Bianca T.
I loved the packaging ! I got this for travel one time , it's a nice facial sunscreen. I will use again , possibly buy a bigger bottle in the future. I got the small size.
Jeannie M.
Prestonsburg, KY
Use for my face when going outside, under makeup. It's my go-to! It's a non greasy lotion which is perfect for me. I usually have oily skin and this doesn't make it worse.
Mai Y.
I have oily acne-prone skin. I am always on a mission to find a physical facial sunscreen that does not leave a white cast and is non-greasy. This sunscreen does a good job moisturizing your skin with a minimal white cast. I found it to break up over the day and get oily.
Nan R.
Chatham, NJ
As always I love tarte. Starting with the fact that they're all vegan and animal cruelty-free, this product is great. I bought it at Sephora and used it throughout the summer. It is gentle on the skin and even helped my skin look better with makeup. 10/10 would buy again.
Isha I.
Jamaica, NY
This product is life. Is not that sticky for a sunscreen. You feel the difference when you have sunscreen on but this is not that heavy. I use it under my make up, and it goes on so smooth. Plus is SPF 30, the higher the SPF the better. Keep coming better sunscreen Tarte.
ROSA M.
San Antonio, TX
Nadia C.
Oakville, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?

back