BY TARTE #11 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
angelica D.
Albuquerque, NM
I received this in a glossy box. While i love tarte products this just isn't the right sunscreen for me. I have a hard time applying foundation evenly after use & it makes me so greasy.
Heather J.
Adamsville, AL
I didn't like this sunscreen at all! It made me feel so sticky and heavy, and that sticky feeling never went away. I have a cheaper sunscreen that I love, so I won't be trying this again. I don't recommend this sunscreen if you have combo or oily skin.
Nicole R.
Shawnee , KS
I love tarte! I have used this multiple times under make up and bare faced! It does what it says! I'd def buy again! Plus it comes in a cute container and doesn't cost and arm and a leg !
Sai P.
Love this maracuja oil infused sunscreen. I'm a huge fan of maracuja oil and this sunscreen not only protects my skin from sun rays but also moisturizes it. Wish the price was more affordable.
Daisy A.
Columbia, MO
didnt feel heavy but i felt like it was doing its job it made me feel more confident.  I have fair skin so its very important for me to use it and also feel like its worth the money
Iris C.
Corp Christi, TX
I live by the beach and this is by far my favorite go to sunscreen to use!! You won't even feel you have anything on! tarte tarteguard 30 sunscreen lotion Broad Spectrum SPF 30
emily a.
Brookfield, WI
I know it's a sunscreen so it will be white, but I feel like it didn't rub in very well. It left a white cast as sunscreen will. It did work obviously in protecting the skin but I don't know if I will purchase again.
Lesly B.
Bronx, NY
I like the packaging of the sunscreen for starters, i also think it is pretty good pricing and value, the only negative I have is the white cast. It's not too noticeable but still.
Tatiana S.
Des Plaines, IL
Nice service for everyone. All my family love this products . Good quality and great price . Healthy products for everyone and so nice . I am using this every week. I will buy it again and will recommend to friends.)
Jessica R.
Wonderful silky-matte finish! Works well with my combination skin. There is little to no whitecast. If it weren't so pricey, I would definitely buy again. The bottle is pretty heavy so it's not very travel friendly.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?