BY TARTE #13 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Gianna A.
Philadelphia, PA
Good product but i would recommend just normal sunscreen especially for the face for the safest day out in the sun. Sum exposure caused fine lines and wrinkles so a protected face is very important
Aerin M.
This is honestly a miracle product. My face had a lot going on like half oily half dry. This gives my skin a perfect glow! I always get compliments on my skin when i use.
Amber M.
Omaha, NE
This is one of the best sunscreens ever!!! I always use it in the hotter months! I love how easy it rubs in and doesn't feel all greasy. It also doesn't smell like regular sunscreen which is awesome for me. It is pricey but oh so worth it!!!
Tara K.
Taylorsville, KY
I LOVE this sunscreen. I received a sample with my last Tarte order and I will order a full size next time! I love how it doesn't feel greasy like most sunscreen. It has a sort of cooling feel which us amazing for the summer!
Katie V.
I originally got this product in a sephora play box as a travel size and started using it every day before putting on my moisturizer, it helped my makeup stay on longer and the isn't to pricey, I would recommend this to ANYONE!
Alyssa P.
Lithia, FL
This sunscreen is a must. Not only is the package so beautiful but it is also so effective. It is a pretty good price for being a great brand like tarte.I bought it from my local Sephora and I will definitely be back to buy more
Viviana C.
Good application, nice scent and pretty bottle. That's pretty much all I have to say. It's a good product, I hadn't heard much about it but I thought I'd give it a shot. It does the job! Works well as a "primer" under foundation
Lacey G.
Baltimore
I love this sunscreen! It is light weight and definitely a must have out in the sun. I think it's a good value for the money your spending and is definitely a good product to use if you want to be in the sun but not get burned!
Helenkate L.
Los Angeles
The most important thing I take into consideration when using Sunscreen is the feeling they leave on my skin, and this is amazing because it is so lightweight and it doesn't really leave me oily.
Breanna B.
Leroy
This is definitely a really great sunscreen. It doesn't leave my face feeling oily like other sunscreens and it does and amazing job at protecting my skin from the sun's harmful rays. I highly, highly recommend this sunscreen!
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscreen as well?