BY TARTE #23 in Facial Sunscreen

• I would love to try this does it wear well under foundation?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Ida M.
Bakersfield , CA
I really like this sunscreen. It's very light and doesn't looklike you slathered oil on your face. Doesn't look like you have sunscreen on. Definitely will buy again.
Alex B.
Franklin, Ky
Loved this! I really do not wear sunscreen but I loved this one. I wasn't to sure about it when I bought it but I am glad I did. Did not get burnt but got a nice tan :)
Haylee S.
Danville, KY
I am very fair complected and burn very easy in my face this product is absolutely perfect. It goes on so smooth and very light weight; however i do think it is a tab bit pricey for the size of bottle you receive
Katie G.
Seattle, WA
As for a pasty person I thought this product was very helpful!!! Feels good and easy to put on. Especially that I have sensitive skin this product didn't bother me
bayda t.
Nampa, ID
I absolutely love this sunscreen! I usual just buy cheap sunscreen from a drug store but I will never go back after trying this! Its such a perfect product its one of those I can never go back to the old product.
Crystal B.
Phenix City , AL
Love this sunscreen! And the fact that it's spf 30 makes it even more awesome! I was looking for a sunscreen that didn't interact with my makeup as you know most does leave a white film on your face. This one didn't
Monica C.
I received a sample of this in my Sephora Play Box. I am usually skeptical because sunscreen makes me really oily. This hasn't made me oily or break out. The big size is on my list of things to pick up at sephora.
Natasha s.
Jacksonville, FL
I like this product but it is not as good as banana boat
. I am disappointed in them and need A refund in them. They are very gentle so that's the good perky
I buy it at several different stores. You need to make coupon si muchmore than it wad before.
Madison W.
Westerville, OH
I love the way this makes my face feel when I apply it. I'm already super oily and this helps to not make me look super oily. And I also notice that I never get burnt when I apply it.
Jessica Y.
Pauls Valley, OK
This is my must have sun screen. It doesn't smell and is super light weight. I haven't had a sunburn since I began using this and even with the price I will still continue to buy this.
ROSA M.
San Antonio , TX
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?