BY TARTE #19 in Face Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Liz N.
Roanoke, TX
It's a wonderful product but it is pretty oily after application, so if your skin is more on the oily side prepare to use a translucent powder to set it....
Jena T.
Great product, I apply it before my foundation. A little pricey for my tastes though. Its not different enough from drug store products to justify the price.
Tenesa D.
CHATTANOOGA, TN
Great facial sunscreen, it's not oily feeling, lasts for a few hours when getting in and out of the water and doesn't break me out, a must try for summer fun
Courtney D.
Oregon City, OR
Amazing protection but light feeling! It doesn't leave me feeling greasy and gross, absorbs nicely. Also has a light scent, not the typical sunscreen scent!
Margarita S.
Bakersfield, CA
This is an amazing sunscreen lotion and also moisturizer it helps make your makeup look so beautiful and flawless I Really Love and Enjoy using this product
Clarisa R.
Mesa, AZ
When camping or when we go to lake I put the facial screen on. I love the smell and how long lasting it is. Other sunscreens you have to keep adding more.
Patricia E.
Reno, NV
This is my favorite sunscreen for my face! I got it as a gift from my friend and I am obsessed! Such a great product, I will definitely buy when I run out!
Sareena C.
Ocean Springs, MS
I got a sample of this from Sephora. I didn't reach for this much because my moisturizer already had sunscreen in it. I do like like this sunscreen though.
Kristina G.
San Diego, CA
Very nice scent! High in spf spectrum which very good for when you just start tanning. I'd say it's a little bit pricey for how much it actually lasts you.
Hannah L.
Little Elm, TX
The sunscreen is very light and doesn't leave an oily finish. It does not break me out at all. I have never been sunburnt on the face with this sunscreen!
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?