BY TARTE #13 in Facial Sunscreen

• I would love to try this does it wear well under foundation?3 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Tammie G.
Montreal, MO
I received this product in my Sephora play box. I've only used it a couple of times but it seems to work well with my skin. It hasn't broke me out and it gave me protection from the sun.
Rebecca G.
Love. Love. Love. This sunscreen. Left my skin nice and smooth, not greasy or gritty. Hopefully in the future I can purchase again. Try it, you won't be disappointed.
Brianna H.
Fort Worth , Tx
This is very easy to pack and go especially being a mom but it does leave a little greasy feeling left on the face. 3 stars though because it really does work. I feel like the 30 SPF is perfect and I don't have to over apply the product to get results. A little goes a long way.
Emily W.
Overland Park, KS
This is my favorite everyday sunscreen! The price is not too bad considering taste is a quality product that uses good ingredients. I wear it underneath my makeup each day and it doesn't break me out, it isn't greasy and doesn't have a smell. I love it!
Nicole S.
Somerville , MA
This sunscreen is so good! I'm not sure if this is the one that's tinted or not but I'm going to review the TINTED one. It's great coverage for being a SPF and moisturizer. I love it. I just bought a full size in it also!
Paige S.
Peytona, WV
I love this brand and this product! It is really a good sunscreen, and I really don't like sunscreen either! You can barely feel it on your face and that's the best part. It's kinda pricey but your paying for a good product so it's really worth it!!
Jacquelin H.
el paso , texas
This product does protect me from the sun when I go to the beach or when i go play golf when it's really hot outside and this tarte sunscreen location is awesome.
Moni J.
Tarte Tarteguard 30 Sunscreen lotion is the only sunscreen I will use on my skin. I love all tarte products and this one did not disappoint. My skin burns then tans but with this I did not burn at all. A must have.
Yumi S.
Valencia, CA
I have a mini version of this from the Sun Safety kit last year. I like it, I have no complaints. It has a nice smell and it doesn't feel too thick or unpleasant. I am not sure if it works but I just use it to give me protection from the summer sun!
Sarah F.
This is a summer must have for me. It prevents your face from getting burned while not clogging pores. It smells really good and not to mention the packaging is so pretty! Love this!!!
ROSA M.
San Antonio , TX
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?