BY TARTE #13 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Valerie L.
Chesterton, IN
Tarte has kept my face protected from the sun! No burns! Easy application! Not oily! It's a very gentle formula for your skin! It was very effective and would recommend this to everyone! I would buy this again!
Nikki E.
Langhorne, PA
I love this sunscreen. I have the travel size and it's perfect for throwing in your bag. Works well for sensitive skin, it didn't cause me any irritation and it smells great too! I would definitely recommend giving this one a try !
Maria S.
Spartanburg
The best sunscreen lotion i have ever tried. I didnt get a sunburn after being in the sun all day. Although i did give it only 4 stars because i had it under my makeup which gave it flashback.
Christina D.
Orinda, CA
Smells great, and doesn't leave skin oily or greasy. It's great for layering underneath makeup. I got to try this product in my Glossybox, and I love it. Will definitely buy this product again!
Marisa S.
Miami Shores, FL
This product feels great on the skin . It's not heavy but it also feels moisturizing at the same time . It was my first time using it and I would most likely buy it again . I purchased it at sephora .
Sherry G.
This sunscreen works very well for me. I'm very fair and have a tendency to burn before tanning so sunscreen is a must for me. I didn't like the film it left behind on my face though so I'm marking it down to 4 stars for that.
Aiko S.
bothell, WA
Love that is doesn't smell or feel like sunscreen. It has the consistency of a moisturizer and doesn't clog the pores of out onto the face. Love the packaging, wished they make a squeeze tube.
Princess I.
Waipahu, HI
Love this! I have been trying this product out for a couple of days now and its great! Some products I have tried left my skin somewhat sticky and very oily, but this one left my face feeling so clean. The SPF is also a plus!
Kim G.
katy
I love the packaging of this product. Good everyday sunscreen. I like to apply it after my moisturizer, it has a light fresh scent. My bottle recently expired so it time to order me a new one.
Sarah C.
Danville, IL
I like this sunscreen a lot! I got this from a Sephora play bag. It felt very nice on my skin. I wish this wasn't such a pricey product because I do like, but I feel that you could buy something comparable for half the price.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscreen as well?