BY TARTE #19 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Teresa S.
Los Angeles
Goes on easily and full facial coverage with just one pump. Little bit oily when first applied, just make sure to rub in extra and it looks good. No odor.
Chrismarie H.
Cranston, Ri
Good product, but way to overprices for sunscreen. Believe high end sunscreen products aren't the best, not worth the money ! and not very soothing at all.
Shakyra M.
New London, MO
For the most part this product was good. My face started to dry up and one of my friends had this product and recommended it to me. It was nice packaging.
Rochelle W.
Safford, AZ
Smells great. Definitely helps protect my skin from the damaging sun. Doesn't leave any residue and absorbs well into the skin. I use this under my makeup
Karina C.
Valrico, FL
Love, love, loveeeee this suncream!! I havent try any suncream as good as this one! What i love the most of this one is the scent that it has.. i loveee it
Patricia E.
Reno, NV
This is my favorite sunscreen for my face! I got it as a gift from my friend and I am obsessed! Such a great product, I will definitely buy when I run out!
tara n.
Encino, CA
Doesn't really protect your skin since it has a low spf of 30. But I love the fact that it is vegan. Very good product if you have oily and acne prone skin
Tiffany C.
Richmond, IN
Great stuff without the stickiness and the god awful smell. One of my favorite sunscreens and it's very popular it's always sold out during summer months.
Chanel D.
Fort Erie, ON
I received a sample of this a few months ago and I loved it so much. It's so light o your face and doesn't feel cakey when I put makeup over it! Purchased
Morgan K.
Jacksons Gap, AL
The tarte sunscreen lotion is fabulous to put on. I usually put it on before I do my make up and I never get sunburned from doing that. It is a skin saver!
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?