BY TARTE #13 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Alyssa P.
Lithia, FL
This sunscreen is a must. Not only is the package so beautiful but it is also so effective. It is a pretty good price for being a great brand like tarte.I bought it from my local Sephora and I will definitely be back to buy more
Tanya R.
Simi Valley, CA
I got a travel size of this sunscreen using my Sephora Beauty Insider points. I keep it in my purse in case I need something on the go, but I'll be honest, it's not my favorite spf. It goes on well and stays, but it does leave a weird feeling. The smell isn't great. I much prefer Tatcha's spf. Best I've ever used.
Lacey G.
Baltimore
I love this sunscreen! It is light weight and definitely a must have out in the sun. I think it's a good value for the money your spending and is definitely a good product to use if you want to be in the sun but not get burned!
Emma P.
Louisville, OH
Ive heard a lot of things about this product. And to be honest most of it is good. So i decided to try it out for myself. The product itself (meaning sunscreen) is good. But...I have to keep replying it because it rubs of easily but i would totally recommend it because other than it rubbing off it works really well.
Viviana C.
Good application, nice scent and pretty bottle. That's pretty much all I have to say. It's a good product, I hadn't heard much about it but I thought I'd give it a shot. It does the job! Works well as a "primer" under foundation
Sierra D.
Fall Creek, WI
Amazing product! Not super greasy but super moisturizing and great for fighting off those rays and eliminating sun burn. It met my expectations above and beyond. I would highly recommend it even if the price is a little up there.
Sarahii R.
Nashville , TN
I received this in a Glossybox we took it to the beach love it gave me a nice sun kissed tan thank you si much taste!!!!!! It's very gentle on the skin my boyfriend and my son used it!
Juliana S.
Twentynin Plm, CA
My job consists of me being outside in the desert for hours at a time so this is my go to I don't feel oily or sticky it does what it says and it doesn't make the sand get stuck to my face totally worth it
Katie V.
I originally got this product in a sephora play box as a travel size and started using it every day before putting on my moisturizer, it helped my makeup stay on longer and the isn't to pricey, I would recommend this to ANYONE!
Nichelle L.
Sheboygan, WI
I love this stuff more than other sunscreens I have used. Its lightweight and feels good on the skin. I am not sure if I would purchase again (I received a sample) because I cannot justify spending so much on a sunscreen. If I had extra money, I would probably purchase as I think protecting your skin is important.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscreen as well?