BY TARTE #11 in Sunscreen

• Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscre...6 Answers
  • Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Jessica H.
Love this sunblock but hate the pump that comes with the bottle! It feels lightweight and not too oily. I just hate that the pump isn't easy to control so I end up with way more than I need.
Jennifer W.
La Mesa, CA
So I was probably like you and thought why the heck would I spend that much on an spf. Well I got it and it literally melts into your skin easily. No white cast and no over bearing spf smell
Jacqueline A.
Monterey Park , CA
Tarte never fails me honestly and this didn't fail me once during the summer . It's pricey but worth it and it works so I don't care about the price def buying again once La heats up again .
Mel T.
Milford, DE
What can I say, it's sunscreen and it seems like it does a good job of being just that.  It smells like sunscreen (duh) but maybe a bit less potent than the sunscreen you would bring to the beach.  Best of all, it didn't break me out like a few other sunscreens do.
monique m.
Washington, DC
i really liked this product at first...until my skin broke out after about a few days of using it. My face also started to look more melting with it underneath. It's not for oily skin...or sensitive.
Carly L.
Tempe, AZ
I received a sample of the sunscreen in a beauty box. It seemed to work well as I did not burn but the packaging was a bit problematic. Overall, a cute product I would consider repurchasing.
Erin R.
Denver, CO
I originally got this spf as a Sephora VIB. I fell in love with it! I live in Colorado, close to the sun and I have to use sunscreen year round. I love that this is not greasy but protects amazingly. I just mix it in with my moisturizer
Zoe O.
Denver, CO
Got a deluxe sample of this sunscreen with my Ipsy subscription and I was decently pleased - probably not worth the retail price but at least it wasn't oily or shiny.
Pragati U.
Brampton, ON
I received this sunscreen on my glossy box. Totally loved this. I would say it is little bit pricey for the quality though it does come in a very nice packaging. Not too sure if would love to give it a second chance.
jillian P.
berlin
PERFECT! summer time is here..and that means sunscreen. i'm very fair and i love this stuff. i use it all the time under my makeup and without and my face is never burnt. also smells amazing!
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?