BY TARTE #18 in Facial Sunscreen

• Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscre...6 Answers
  • Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Maddie F.
I think that this works great! For me, I probably need a higher SPF but this is good if I'm not going to be outside for very long. It's also very smooth on the skin and doesn't leave you feeling extremely oily.
Kristin E.
Maumelle, AR
This sunscreen goes on light and sheer. Doesn't leave face feeling sticky or greasy. Just remember to reapply often if out in the sun all day. Also has a nice fragrance to it.
Vivian M.
Tuscaloosa, AL
My go to for facial sun screen. Not too heavy, not to greasy. I love that I know it it natural and vegan. I love tarte and what it stands for and their products really work! I love this and the packaging!
Alesha R.
Hutchinson , MN
I love this sunscreen! It's not greasy so don't worry about your making looking icky half way through the day. It really did help my skin from getting too much sun last summer and I'll be using it again.
Amanda F.
By far my favorite sunscreen for face. Doesn't smell too terribly awful, and doesn't turn me into a grease ball! I wish it was less expensive, but it's worth it.
Isabel r.
Harbor City, CA
I am very picky when it comes to sunscreen just because it gives you that white cast this one has been very good to my skin and I use it during the summer very gentle quick absorbing
Ashley G.
Olive Branch, MS
I love how this sunscreen isn't thick and greasy. It soaks in and provides the right amount of SPF to keep my face from getting to much skin. It has a nice and minimal scent. The packaging is adorable. I do enjoy using this sunscreen!
Sabryna S.
Phoenix , Arizona
This has to be one of the best sunscreen lotions I've tried in a while. the packaging is beautiful and it applies very well to the skin. with just a small amount it can take up a whole arm or leg, etc.
Amber C.
Hollidaysburg, PA
I got this in a ipsy and a Sephora play box! I keep one in my purse at all times it's so cute and I alway burn in the sun so this helps me because I always forget sunscreen!
Jenna F.
Pine Island, NY
I'm a lifeguard and I use this sunscreen constantly. It doesn't make me break out or make my skin oily like a lot of other blocks can do. My make up also sits nicely on this sunscreen and I don't find myself sweating it off as easily.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?