BY TARTE #11 in Sunscreen

• Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscre...6 Answers
  • Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
David R.
This product is hands down one of the best suncare products I have used. Apart from keeping my skin motorized and bright it protects vigorously in a sunny day! What makes this been better personally is the fact that is vegan.
Kylie S.
Pacific Plsds, CA
It works and that's the key to a good sunscreen. The only down fall is I have oily skin and this sunscreen makes it look more oily. But it doesn't cause breakouts with is a plus. I like the formula and the smell isnt strong.
Valerie L.
Chesterton, IN
Tarte has kept my face protected from the sun! No burns! Easy application! Not oily! It's a very gentle formula for your skin! It was very effective and would recommend this to everyone! I would buy this again!
Kim G.
katy
I love the packaging of this product. Good everyday sunscreen. I like to apply it after my moisturizer, it has a light fresh scent. My bottle recently expired so it time to order me a new one.
Maria S.
Spartanburg
The best sunscreen lotion i have ever tried. I didnt get a sunburn after being in the sun all day. Although i did give it only 4 stars because i had it under my makeup which gave it flashback.
Marisa S.
Miami Shores, FL
This product feels great on the skin . It's not heavy but it also feels moisturizing at the same time . It was my first time using it and I would most likely buy it again . I purchased it at sephora .
Jamie B.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
A great facial sunscreen. Light and non greasy formula. Only down side is you need to reapply frequently but other then that it holds up well. The packaging is cute and the spray mist is nice.
Aiko S.
bothell, WA
Love that is doesn't smell or feel like sunscreen. It has the consistency of a moisturizer and doesn't clog the pores of out onto the face. Love the packaging, wished they make a squeeze tube.
Brianna B.
It has taken me forever to find the perfect sunscreen to wear underneath my makeup. This applies smoothly, wears comfortably, and doesn't give me that greasy feel that sunscreen usually does!
Jennifer W.
La Mesa, CA
So I was probably like you and thought why the heck would I spend that much on an spf. Well I got it and it literally melts into your skin easily. No white cast and no over bearing spf smell
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?