BY TARTE #19 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Agnieszka L.
Glendale, NY
When I was looking for a face sunscreen I was recommended this one and I use it every since, good sunscreen, doesn't make "white face" and works with make up
Margarita S.
Bakersfield, CA
This is an amazing sunscreen lotion and also moisturizer it helps make your makeup look so beautiful and flawless I Really Love and Enjoy using this product
Isabel L.
Port St Lucie, FL
I love this product, it protects my skin and is not extra greasy, its fresh and has a good scent. I use it everyday after vit c serum and under foundation
Sarah R.
I love it cause it last such a long time, and I can wear makeup at the same time as wearing this and it makes my face feel light not heavy when I wear it.
McKenna B.
Mineral Point
keeps me from getting super sun burnt. which happens pretty fast because i'm a red head and very pale. its good and doesn't have that super sunscreen scent
Jenna R.
Pasadena, TX
My daily routine involves this sunscreen! I'm very fair skinned so daily protectant is a must. It doesn't feel sticky or oily, it almost has a matte feel.
Kelli W.
Can't beat this product. I get burnt super easily which causes dark spots on my skin. This sunscreen keeps that from happening. Very long lasting as well.
Kristina G.
San Diego, CA
Very nice scent! High in spf spectrum which very good for when you just start tanning. I'd say it's a little bit pricey for how much it actually lasts you.
Angela G.
Akron, OH
This just makes me feel clean and fancy to use such a nice sunscreen. I guess I wish it had more SPF. But this is really good for the face and not greasy.
Tasha M.
Great sun protection, doesn't have an awful smell. On my deeper skin tone I don't put much on because it will leave a white cast look under my foundation.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?