BY TARTE #10 in Facial Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Laura W.
Ranson, WV
This is the best sunscreen I have ever used. It soaks in quickly and provides great protection from the sun. Its non-greasy and doesn't feel like you have anything on. It basically has everything I always want in a sunblock. It also has a great scent and cute packaging. I think it's totally worth the price if you appreciate good quality sunscreen.
Destiny M.
This is a great sunscreen that doesn’t irritate or breakout my sensitive skin. It doesn’t really smell or feel like many other sunscreens I’ve used. Can be used under makeup and also works nicely applied and then set with either a translucent or tinted powder to give a better feeling finish and remove any oily look and feel.
Chelsea B.
Chanhassen, MN
Honestly I did not think this product was really worth it. I try to use a sunscreen everyday even in the dead of winter in Minnesota, but this product felt sorta sticky to me.
Cyan R.
Tucson
Luxurious and does the job no complaints. I have very sensitive skin that's prone to acne and this worked well for my skin very gentle. It's a bit pricey but was a nice treat.
JOHADASA A.
El monte , CA
Obviamente este lo uso para el rostro , aunque no tiene mucha proteccion ya q ami me gusta q tenga el 50 de protección, pero es bastante bueno y te refresca la piel muy bien !
jasmine j.
Richfield, MN
I was not a fan of this moisturizer by tarte. It was very thick and almost hard to rub into the face. It left a white streak which is not ideal for a light coverage makeup for the summertime. I wouldn't recommend this two others.
Amanda Q.
Milford, MA
I love this tarte sunscreen it works beautiful . I love the bottle it's so pretty and it's semi affordable. I love that it's lightweight and not greasy. I will be buying again
Emily B.
Portland, OR
Honestly, this is the best facial sunscreen I have ever used. It doesn’t clog my face like others do to cause breakouts. I never feel weighed down by it and it goes under my makeup wonderfully. I think Tarte being a makeup company, they knew exactly what the formula should be to compliment makeup and not ruin it. Worth it!
Jacki F.
Not only does it come in a super cute bottle but it has kept me burnless the last 2 years. It’s a very even application and a little goes a long way. I love this and have got 3 other people using it !!
Ali s.
anderson
I love this sunscreen. It seems great and works great. I used it when I was at the beach and it lasted hours. I didn’t get a sunburn and I seemed good at the same time. I highly recommend this product.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?