BY TARTE #13 in Facial Sunscreen

• I would love to try this does it wear well under foundation?3 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Beka M.
atlanta
This is a great daily sunscreen. I love tarts products because they are non-toxic and eco friendly. This sunscreen is not to thin and not super thick and doesn’t smell like it’s full of chemicals! It does make my skin look slightly oily when I wear makeup over it so I most often use it when I’m not planning to wear any makeup!
Mary J.
Tucson, AZ
Oh my goodness.. if you want a sunscreen, this is what you should get. I mean, first off, basically no sunscreen works for me, and this worked! Second, some sunscreens leave you feeling greasy, and I didn’t feel greasy whatsoever. I would definitely recommend this to everyone.
Tiffany G.
i have never used this sunscreen before, but i have heard amazing reviews on it. i would love to grab this and try it out for the summer, especially in florida protecting our skin and face from the sun is crucial. tarte being one of my fav makeup brands, im sure this sunscreen is great.
Emily L.
North adams, MA
I got this product in a Sephora Play box (a sample size). I liked that it was a more light coverage product, but it was too oily for my skin. I have oily skin so i prefer products that make me matte and keep me more dry, and this product just didn’t work well with my skin!
Miss T.
I highly recommend this product, tarte has the best spf products , it also feels light on the face . I would use this product if it’s really hot outside or if your going to a beach
Courtney C.
Douglasville, GA
Wow wow wow. This is the best facial sunscreen I’ve used. It has the best coverage, smells amazing, and completely protects my face. Is totally worth the price point! This is my first time using it but won’t be my last! You definitely have to rub it in really good when using!
Melissa R.
anderson
Got a sample of this in my Sephora box and it lasted a long time. I wore this to Disney world and even after 3 days of heat, sweat, water rides, and oily skin my face did not burn
Becky C.
Tempe
This stuff is so thick and I didn't care for the smell either. I ended up passing it a long to a friend that didn't mind it. I am migraine-prone so I'm very sensitive to fragrance and smell so it's possible that this wouldn't bother most people. I couldn't do it though.
Kassandra B.
Wichita, KS
Works well for days outdoors but DO NOT USE IN POOL. It will leave your face looking like a melted ice cream cone. I do think it is resistant to mild sweat, but not being submerged in a pool. The packaging is gorgeous and the product works well. Will probably continue to buy.
Olivia S.
Port Chester, NY
I wish this product lasted longer (expiry date). It smelled good for being a sunblock and kept my face sunburn-free. Not sure if you can use on your body/all over (that’d be cool)
ROSA M.
San Antonio , TX
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?