BY TARTE #13 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Erica  P.
Midlothian, VA
This is a decent sunscreen - it's lightweight, not too heavy, not too greasy and doesn't leave a light cast on dark skin, which is important to me. I typically don't purchase sunscreen and rely mostly on what's already in my foundation for protection, but this is a good pick.
Sarah B.
Irvine , CA
I love this sunscreen so much. I first tried the sample size and fell in love. It's light weight. It doesn't clog my pores. The smell is pleasant. I can wear it under makeup and my skin still looks great. I highly recommend everyone try it. It will always be a staple of mine.
Emily B.
Norfolk, VA
Tarte is one of my absolute favorite cosmetics brand. I love wearing a sunscreen everyday to protect my skin and I enjoy that this one is a 30 spf but it compares a lot to any sunscreen you'd put on! It does make my skin soft and it smells a lot better than normal sunscreen!
Lilya G.
Redmond, WA
I use this for my face because I peel a lot on my face. This didn't make me peel at all and didn't leave that terrible withe residue on my face. I love this stuff a lot and I also like that it has a pump because I am a germ freak. I don't really like the packaging that much.
Torre O.
Florissant, MO
I wish I loved this sunscreen, but it just wasn't anything special. It smelled nice, and felt good on my face, but really wasn't anything special at all. i bought it mostly because eI love how the packaging looks. You're better off buying some Coppertone from the drug store.
Jacqueline R.
Kentfield, CA
This sunscreen is great everyday under makeup because it doesn't leave a whitecast in your flash selfies or make your makeup apply funky. I love the little travel size because I take it with me in my purse or my beach bag. But I also have the full size sitting on vanity;))))
Allisa J.
Minneapolis, MN
This stuff is great! It goes well under my makeup to keep my skin protected. It's not greasy so I don't feel like my face is oily. Tarte is a great brand; they don't use parabens or mineral oil which is great in my book. I will definitely purchase this again once I run out!
Amanda M.
My Go to sunscreen especially for everyday use. Doesn't feel greasy and overall feels effective. I like knowing I'm doing the extra effort to protect my skin. I first got a sample from Sephora and went back for the full size! I love it and I can't imagine summer without it!
Carla C.
Cocoa Beach, FL
I got a little trial size when I purchased a tarte eye shadow holiday palette in December of last year. And it is the perfect size to put in your purse or makeup bag. It is a safe sunscreen that is cruelty free and doesn't have the harsh chemicals that most sunscreens have.
Caroline  P.
Riverton , NJ
I absolutely love this brand. I haven't reed anything from this brand I didn't like. Very effective and fairly priced. I would recommend any products of this nature from this brand to anyone. I absolutely love all Tarte products, it's one of my favorite brands in cosmetics.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscreen as well?