BY TARTE #11 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Christina D.
Orinda, CA
Smells great, and doesn't leave skin oily or greasy. It's great for layering underneath makeup. I got to try this product in my Glossybox, and I love it. Will definitely buy this product again!
Amanda
california
I don't typically use sunscreen (unless I know I'll be in the sun a lot) because it makes me breakout. This didn't really do that. I used it instead of a moisturizer and it was nice and light without the harsh sunscreen smell
Sherry G.
This sunscreen works very well for me. I'm very fair and have a tendency to burn before tanning so sunscreen is a must for me. I didn't like the film it left behind on my face though so I'm marking it down to 4 stars for that.
Danielle R.
Safford, AZ
I got this in a subscription box and have been using it recently as I live in Arizona and it's always super sunny and hot. My skin feels great after using this and I haven't gotten any sunburn.
Princess I.
Waipahu, HI
Love this! I have been trying this product out for a couple of days now and its great! Some products I have tried left my skin somewhat sticky and very oily, but this one left my face feeling so clean. The SPF is also a plus!
Jessica G.
Product works fine but is rather pricey. I have used sunscreen over the years that is much less expensive but works just as fine. There are other great options out there, would not pay the hefty price tag for this sunscreen.
Sarah C.
Danville, IL
I like this sunscreen a lot! I got this from a Sephora play bag. It felt very nice on my skin. I wish this wasn't such a pricey product because I do like, but I feel that you could buy something comparable for half the price.
Alexis W.
I used some of this, because my friend had it. I was a little skeptical about it at first but it feels amazing and works well too! I am very fair and I have freckles and the first time I used this I didn't burn and I loved it
Steve M.
Lincoln, NV
A little on the thick side. Great coverage but feels a little greasy under makeup after a few hours of wear. It leaves a slight white cast. I'd use this alone if I'm going to run errands and don't intend on wearing makeup.
Maggie V.
Omg. Got a small sample of this when I bought my Maneater lash kit. I'm in love. I like the way it felt, and with being such a Tarte girl, I felt super high maintenance using Tarte sunscreen. Holla.✊
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?