BY TARTE #25 in Facial Sunscreen

WHAT IT IS

WHAT IT DOES

Nawrin S.
Jamaica, NY
This is an expensive product still worth buying it. Love this sunscreen lotion. I apply if before makeup and it protects my skin over summer day. Totally meet my expectation
Drina L.
Potter Valley, CA
I have supper sensitive skin, so when I found this product by tarte I was a little uneasy about it but than I tried it and loved the results. Not only
Did it protect my face from the suns harmful rays but it also didn't make my face breakout like most other skin products do
Nicolette R.
Lithonia, GA
Tarte is a very reliable brand that I can appreciate. There sunscreen keeps my face moisturized and protected from the harmful rays of the sun. I used this on my skin as offer it to my parents and younger sister. This is a great product and will definitely recommend to others.
Raecine R.
Thornton, CO
Best sunscreen hands down. I use this almost everyday. I purchased this a ulta. It was my first time trying it was a little pricey but I did repurchase because I liked it that much. It's a must try if you haven't tried.
Amanda L.
Stafford, VA
I love this sunblock. I have been a huge Tarte fan for quite awhile. I was excited to try this as soon as it came out. It's fantastic. I wear it everyday under my foundation.
Priscilla B.
Mcallen, TX
Tarte is one of my favorite brands and this product is not the exception. I have used it for the last 3 months and it's really good !!!It is not like the other sunscreens that left your skin oily and disgusting PS: It smells so good 😊
Cheryl  D.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
Loved loved loved this stuff. Well everything from tarte is just super amazing but this is great I didn't burn at all! Not too over powering smell either like some sunscreens
Lupita C.
Pipestone, MN
I love this product! It protects your skin! It smells great and it feels super comfortable on my skin! The packaging is also great. The bottle it comes in is soo cute!! It doesnt have to be used just on your face but it is alittle expensive so i can deal with just my face!!
Valentina P.
I love tarte and there face sunscreen is amazing ! It keeps my foundation on longer in the sun and I sweat easily but it helps keep it together and the sun away from damaging
Meg K.
Ohio
This sunscreen sinks right into my skin and makes it feel like I'm not wearing anything at all! It exceeded my expectations! The packaging of the sunscreen is adorable as well! 10/10 would recommend.
ROSA M.
San Antonio, TX
Nadia C.
Oakville, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?

back