BY TARTE #19 in Face Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Veda F.
Yukon, PA
This is a great face suntan lotion! It doesn't leave my face greasy, and it's very lightweight! I got this as a sample, and I went out to buy the full size!
Matthew C.
Salt Lake City, UT
This is a all purpose moisturizer. I love it. You can use it alone or mix in with your foundation for that SPF. Super soft and not oily feeling. Crulity Free
Estefanie C.
Used this sunscreen on my face! Actually had it first as a sample and fell in love with it! Worked very well and didnt see a burn on any site of my face! :)
Khierstyn B.
Whenever I am going outside I put my tarte guard on! There is not a time that I forget because I love the smell and the way that it leaves my skin radiating!
Ashlee G.
Wilkes Barre, PA
I absolutely love this , i recieved this item in my sepgora play box and boy do i love it this tinted sunscreen is the perfect foundation for hot summer days
Mags Z.
Syracuse
Has a really weird smell. I like to use sunscreen all year round however, I will definitely not be repurchasing this. It felt like it was clogging my pores.
Jackie H.
Ansonia, CT
I love the light weight feel of this sunscreen and it doesn't have a smell! It preps my face for a long day in the sun and its from a brand I love and trust
Sara M.
San Jose, CA
I used this the other day and I still got sunburned. I wish it was a slightly higher spf. It is super cute and I love all the other products from this line.
Agnieszka L.
Glendale, NY
When I was looking for a face sunscreen I was recommended this one and I use it every since, good sunscreen, doesn't make "white face" and works with make up
Charlotte T.
OVER PRICED. Mediocre smell. Didn't notice much of a difference. You'd be better off just purchasing Neutrogena or any other sensitive skin sunscreen.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?