BY TARTE #11 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Jennifer H.
Beaver Dam, WI
I received a sample of this and so far I like it, it's not to think, smells great and absorbs in quickly. There is a slight white cast on your skin but not for long and it wears well under makeup.
Quiana H.
Sumter, Sc
This sunscreen lotion is the best. I use it on my face and it is very gentle. I would definitely be repurchasing this. It is very effective and easy to apply. I was very satisfied with this product.
Jordan B.
Rocklin, CA
This sunscreen has a pleasant smell, no white cast, and is a nice sized bottle. All around, it is a pretty good sunscreen. My only complaint is that it makes my skin pretty oily throughout the day
Tahnee B.
Valencia, CA
Tried this in one of my makeup subscription boxes as a sample can't remember which one sorry but I liked it I wore it all the day at the pool and I did not sweat it off as fast as I normally would.
Kaitlyn F.
Revere, MA
I'm not a huge fan of wearing sunscreen. I can't even lie but this product was light. It didn't feel heavy on my skin and I did put some powder foundation over it. I wish it felt a little less oily.
Lizia P.
SIMI VALLEY, CA
Me encanta este bloqueador solar.
Desde su empaque que es verdaderamente hermoso y femenino.
La formula del protector es suave y de facil distribucion en la piel. No deja la cara blanca.
Huele bien.
Allison J.
Ellabell, GA
Love this product! Smoothly rubs into skin and is very gentle. The smell is nice. I've only bought this once from Tarte online but would definitely buy again. Would definitely recommend to anyone!
Aerin M.
This is honestly a miracle product. My face had a lot going on like half oily half dry. This gives my skin a perfect glow! I always get compliments on my skin when i use.
Viviana C.
Good application, nice scent and pretty bottle. That's pretty much all I have to say. It's a good product, I hadn't heard much about it but I thought I'd give it a shot. It does the job! Works well as a "primer" under foundation
Panina G.
Decatur, GA
This is one of my go to sunscreen lotions. I love to use this when I go to the beach. This product was a gift but it was purchased at Sephora. I love the way this product is packaged and I will definitely be buying more when I run out.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscreen as well?