BY TARTE

WHAT IT IS

WHAT IT DOES

Breanna-Lynn W.
Spring Hill, FL
Tarte has become one of my favorite brands to use.. from makeup to sun protection for my face.. their products are amazing and this one specifically helps to keep my face youthful.. nobody wants wrinkles at 25
Cait S.
Gainesville, FL
I purchased this on a whim and to my dismay, I still ended up severely burnt. I understand the importance of skin care but for the price I paid, it was extremely underwhelming. I would not purchase this again.
Adam F.
Brick
Firstly, this smells like a beach and a man you just met there lol. It can leave a whitecast if you use alot but its so moisturizing and lightweight. It doesnt get greasy or sticky. I went through an entire bottle. You should wear sunscreen even when ur watching tv because of the lights and rays!
Nawal G.
Hoover, AL
I like this product. It does not make my skin greasy at all I can wear it under makeup or on its own. I didn't like that if it sits without use it tends to settle in the bottle and you pump out water instead of cream u feel like this is very wasteful.
Monica B.
I love everything the Tarte brand has to offer. I've been using them for about 10 years now, the quality is superb! Natural products gentle on these skin and oh so very protective!
Kylie F.
I have definitely loved having this product this summer! It was a reasonable price and came of good value. It is effective, I bought it only from Sephora, only con is you do have to keep reapplying if you are fair skinned because it is only 30 spf
Viki M.
Sterling Hts, MI
This tarte sunscreen is great and smells very good. IT has SPF 30 which is fairly high. It does protect you from the sun so it does its job. In my opinion there are other sunscreen lotions that aren't as expensive as this one and work the same.
Maritza M.
Dodge City, KS
Works well under makeup and doesn't break me out, which were the 2 most important things for me. As other reviewers have said, the one drawback is that it does leave you a bit shiny (not greasy though), but it's manageable for me with a bit of powder.
Rachel N.
Richardson, TX
Love this sunscreen! My mom introduced it to me, is on the pricey side of skincare, but did meet my expectations. The sunscreen is gentle to the skin and not harsh at all, would buy again and highly recommend.
Kelly C.
Spring Hope, NC
Love this facial sunscreen! I have VERY sensitive skin and this did t break it out and it kept me from getting sunburned at the beach! Love this stuff to wear alone or under makeup!
ROSA M.
San Antonio, TX
Nadia C.
Oakville, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?

Sephora