BY TARTE #28 in Facial Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Ida M.
Bakersfield, CA
I really like this sunscreen. It's very light and doesn't looklike you slathered oil on your face. Doesn't look like you have sunscreen on. Definitely will buy again.
Alex B.
Franklin, Ky
Loved this! I really do not wear sunscreen but I loved this one. I wasn't to sure about it when I bought it but I am glad I did. Did not get burnt but got a nice tan :)
Mor G.
Elysburg , PA
Tarte makes a great sunscreen with a 30SPF it has a good smell, like coconuts and I mean seriously look at that packaging! Sunscreen never looked cuter! #tarte #sunscreen #influenster
Sierra A.
Merced, CA
I absolutely love tarte 2Go tartguard 30 moisturizing sunscreen lotion broad spectrum UVA UVB protection I've never used one as good as this before and it is amazing brand it is not tested on animals and I would recommend this to anybody and everybody
Lilah W.
I use Tarteguard when I plan to be outside on sunny days. I never get burned by the sun, but I have some discoloration on my cheeks, so I use this to prevent more spots from forming. I'm not bothered by the scent, and it doesn't make my face break out.
Alexis F.
Westland, MI
This smelled really good, but made my skin break out. I can't complain too much because I do have sensitive skin. I just know better for next time. It made my skin soft until it broke out. So I guess just don't use it if your skin is sensitive.
Hannah B.
Absolutely love this product! It's a high end product so the price shows that but I love the packaging and I feel that it protects my skin well! I would definitely recommend to a friend and I have already repurchased it!
Megan E.
Eugene, OR
My skin burns easily and I love using this. I think it's a good price. And defiantly worth it. I bought this online on Tarte. Definitely effective , and would recommend. I would most certainly buy again.
Kathryn H.
San Diego, CA
This sunscreen is amazing. The smell is amazing and it makes my skin feel great. I received it in my Sephora play box. It is a very gentle product for your skin but it is too expensive for what it does. I will not repurchase because of the price.
Kaitlyn D.
Lafayette, LA
I love love love this! I've never had no issues with any tarte products! Tarte is literally my first go to for just about anything to do with beauty! They know exactly how to make a girl feel beautiful and refreshed
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?