BY TARTE #13 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Jessica R.
Conroe, TX
It's amazing I got it as a sample with a purchase from tarte and it's light weight and smells good doesn't leave you super greasy! I would definitely recommend to anyone! Worth the buy for everyday use!!
Kaila S.
Fort Myers, FL
Tarte is one of my favorite skin care lines. I love that I'm able to buy this at Sephora, and the price point is great. This sunscreen doesn't leave my face feeling oily. Perfect to wear any time of the year.
Isabella R.
I'm not too fond of this product because it seems VERY oily to me and that is definitely a no no for my already oily skin. I don't recommend using this if you are putting make up over it for that reason.
Alexis W.
This sunscreen lotion is by far the best facial sunscreen I've ever tried. It has nice sleek packaging and it isn't too pricey. I love this because it isn't thick or too thin and you can mix it with your foundation or wear it by itself.
Lizz G.
Brownsville
I like this little bottle. I use it as a moisturizer and it's a sunscreen as well so it does two things at a time lol. It's smells good lol . Haven't had a chance to buy it again but will be planning to.
Alesha R.
Hutchinson , MN
I love this sunscreen! It's not greasy so don't worry about your making looking icky half way through the day. It really did help my skin from getting too much sun last summer and I'll be using it again.
Robin S.
Hugo, OK
I just started using this around a month ago. So far so good. Isn't thick and has a great soft smell that doesn't make it hard to wear. I put a thin layer on before makeup or anytime I'll be in the sun.
Haley M.
Phoenix, AZ
A wonderful product that is perfect and light on skin! I already love tarte products overall this is definitely a must try for anyone! I have only used it once before but I would definitely buy it again.
Bobbie Jo U.
I love this sunscreen a lot. I find that it soaks in quickly and doesn't feel greasy once it's on. I have not noticed any breakouts from it. I think it's worth it for the price and will 10/10 buy it again.
Michelle M.
Mesa, AZ
This was a love hate. It is very light weight but my skin did not react well to the product over all. In all honesty I didn't have a good skin care routine when trying this so I will try it again now that my skin is clearing up from my daily regimens.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscreen as well?