BY TARTE #19 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Judith G.
Mcallen, TX
I got this item in a gift bag and it's okay. A bit pricey. But it does the job. Doesn't smell bad like regular sun screens. Probably won't buy it for myself.
Liz N.
Roanoke, TX
It's a wonderful product but it is pretty oily after application, so if your skin is more on the oily side prepare to use a translucent powder to set it....
Bei L.
Monterey Park, CA
My new favorite sunscreen! I love using this product! It protects my skin from the sun. I use it before heading out or before swimming. I love the scent too!
Jessica H.
Ontario, CA
Love the baby size it protected my skin so good from the harmful sun. It smells hreat and it's not greasy. So I'm definitely going back to get the full size
Courtney C.
Huntsville, AL
This is by far my most favorite sunscreen! It feels incredible and I feel that it gives the longest lasting protection! It smells amazing and is super silky!
ANTONIA M.
San Antonio, TX
I tried this instead of ny usual cerave. I love tarte oroducts however i got breakouts using this product. I went back to my cerave and skin is clear again.
Becky A.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
I think this is a decent sunscreen but it is kind of greasy. I received this in several kits, including Sephora's favorites and my Sephora play box I think.
danielle l.
austell, GA
This is amazing ! A lot of spf breaks me out but this one doesn't . It feels so light on your face And looks great under makeup !!! A must try for summer !!
Reagan D.
For this being a more high-end product I believe it could have a better formula, but it is a decent product. I don't think I would recommend this to others.
Deb Q.
sonoma, ca
I put this on before my make up...under my primer. I hate sunburned red noses and it hasn't been an issue at all this summer. Plus it is in a purple bottle.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?