BY TARTE #22 in Facial Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Satiyana G.
Half Moon Bay, CA
This sunscreen is a must have for me because where're I'm on a trip to a place where I will get so much sun on me I put this on and it helps tho right the entire day! I put at least twice a day when I'm on a trip! This is a must have to have!
Ann P.
Palmview, TX
Bes of all this sun screen is the best a little pricey but its the #best sunscreen you can ever use you wont get sun burned anymore this is a big must buy product
Andrea S.
Findlay, OH
Best ever !!! I would highly recommend this to anyone!! I'm picky about sunscreens because of either the smell or tacky feeling they leave on my skin, but this is heaven! It leaves my skin feeling so silky smooth and the smell is amazing !!
Juli L.
Streamwood, IL
Even though I only used this tarte sunscreen lotion only once I really liked the quality of it not only because it has great packaging mad I like the pink color of it it makes it pop out whenever you find it
Alfred E.
Goes well and smooth not super oily and would prefer using it often. Goes well with my makeup routine. Love the product and doesn't make me oily. Would purchase again.
Kate S.
Oregon City, OR
I love this. I have been out in 100 degree sunny days at work events and this product definitely helped keep my face from looking like a tomato. It glides on easy and didn't interfere with my makeup on top.
Taylor S.
Barstow, CA
i liked this because it doesn't leave your face feeling super sticky and works well as a primer for foundation! would recommend and it smells really great too! worth the price and wait to get it shipped to me!
Alva H.
Edinburg, TX
It's a great sunscreen, doesn't leave white lotion marks on face and smells really good scent is described as waterlilly. It has a really nice packaging and is a bit more expensive than any other sunscreen.
Autumn T.
Sanford, ME
I always keep this on hand to use under my makeup if none of my other producta have spf. A thin layer after moisturizers and serums but before primers seems to do the trick without wrecking my makeup. And my sensitive skin haa no problem with it!
amy m.
Dayton, TX
Tarte is amazing, love everything about it, but the nearest store that carries this product is ulta and it's about an hour drive :( good product a hassle to purchase....
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?