BY TARTE #19 in Sunscreen

• Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscre...6 Answers
  • Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Nina R.
Great product. Leaves my skin feeling super soft and protects it 100% from the sun. Never had a sun born or blemishes when using. Would def recommend.
Laya A.
Maricopa, AZ
lasts for a good amount of time throughout the day! feels light and smooth! you can wear under or over foundation without changing the appearance or results!
Christina S.
Cedar Hill, TX
It works a little better than all the other ones. I truly like it. Now I've heard good and bad things about it but hey my personal opinion is that I like it.
Ashlee G.
Wilkes Barre, PA
I absolutely love this , i recieved this item in my sepgora play box and boy do i love it this tinted sunscreen is the perfect foundation for hot summer days
Charlotte T.
OVER PRICED. Mediocre smell. Didn't notice much of a difference. You'd be better off just purchasing Neutrogena or any other sensitive skin sunscreen.
Veda F.
Yukon, PA
This is a great face suntan lotion! It doesn't leave my face greasy, and it's very lightweight! I got this as a sample, and I went out to buy the full size!
Khierstyn B.
Whenever I am going outside I put my tarte guard on! There is not a time that I forget because I love the smell and the way that it leaves my skin radiating!
Sarah G.
Las Vegas, NV
Protecting your skin is the most important thing to keep yourself looking younger. I love this sunscreen from Tarte. I am a huge fan of everything from Tarte
Luz C.
Rochester, MN
I always use it before foundation or when I don’t have time I mix it with it, it smooth doesn’t leave your face greasy like other brands I deff recommend it
Jordan K.
Valley Vlg, CA
Works great and isn't oily! This sunscreen works great even under makeup! The packaging is super cute and durable to take along to the beach or on the town.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?