BY TARTE #11 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Jordan B.
Rocklin, CA
This sunscreen has a pleasant smell, no white cast, and is a nice sized bottle. All around, it is a pretty good sunscreen. My only complaint is that it makes my skin pretty oily throughout the day
yasmine M.
Houston
FAVORITE FACE SUNSCREEN!!! I LOVE IT! LIGHTWEIGHT. not greasy or oily. Applies well under makeup or alone! I use this product everyday and I definitely helps protect against that harsh southern sun
Tahnee B.
Valencia, CA
Tried this in one of my makeup subscription boxes as a sample can't remember which one sorry but I liked it I wore it all the day at the pool and I did not sweat it off as fast as I normally would.
Lena M.
Marathon, WI
Hands down one of my favorite facial sunscreens! It's consistency is extremely thin and it does not sit on top of your whatsoever. It doesn't leave a white cast on your face nor does it leave your skin greasy. The smell is minimal. Overall, great product!
Kaitlyn F.
Revere, MA
I'm not a huge fan of wearing sunscreen. I can't even lie but this product was light. It didn't feel heavy on my skin and I did put some powder foundation over it. I wish it felt a little less oily.
Mary D.
Huntsville, TX
Love this sunscreen... I received it in a monthly subscription and ended up repurchasing it.. Works great under makeup... Not greasy, doesn't make your concealer and foundation slide off or crack.
Lizia P.
SIMI VALLEY, CA
Me encanta este bloqueador solar.
Desde su empaque que es verdaderamente hermoso y femenino.
La formula del protector es suave y de facil distribucion en la piel. No deja la cara blanca.
Huele bien.
Airial B.
Lubbock, TX
Perfect perfect perfect I have used this more that once I'm a repeated user of this it really really exceeded my expectations I got this at Sephora it's perfect & it's even great that you can wear makeup with it just spray on top
Allison J.
Ellabell, GA
Love this product! Smoothly rubs into skin and is very gentle. The smell is nice. I've only bought this once from Tarte online but would definitely buy again. Would definitely recommend to anyone!
Rachael H.
Tarte' SPF is my favorite. Lots of other spf's have made me very irritated in the past, and I found out I need a non-chemical spf for my face (even some spf in higher end makeup brands irritated me.) A little pricy, but worth it!
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?