BY TARTE #19 in Face Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Jacqueline H.
Oswego
Great product! Worked well with a full face of makeup ! Did not effect my oily skin and gave great sun protection. Also good for just ur face with no makeup !
Laurie H.
I wanted to love this. I live in the desert and one thing I don't skimp on is sunblock. However, I can't handle greasy stuff on my face, and this felt greasy.
Jena A.
Long Beach, NY
It is really light weight and it made my face look really nice. I bought it at sephora when the summer started. It was a little pricey but the value was good.
Leialoha D.
Lakewood, WA
I received a sample of this six screen and it worked great! The scent was light. I just wish I could have had enough to try for several days and try in water.
Triona B.
Wimberley, TX
Nice no strong smell, lightweight, did dry out my skin a little bit causing make up going over it to look a little patchy, but all together a terrific choice.
Morgan A.
Arnold, MD
Great product! Light weight, smells nice! Works well with my sensitive skin, but please try it out a little first for those who are sensitive. Would buy again!
Jessica S.
Beaumont, TX
Super amazing i love tart products they are not to pricey but you still get amazing products for the prie you pay.. this went on so perfect and lasted a while
Paola M.
Milwaukee, WI
This little bottle is great. I wish the size was bigger! It refreshes my face like no other. I love tarte and all there products. You can't go wrong with them.
Valerie M.
Mc Louth, KS
I like using this sunscreen on my face because it doesn't break me out but it is not worth the price. It leaves my face super white but it does rub in easily.
Emily M.
Downers Grove, IL
Good, light texture. Does leave a bit of a white sheen and transfers. Wore well during moderate exercise. Didn't love it for the price but it does a good job.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?