BY TARTE #11 in Sunscreen

• Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscre...6 Answers
  • Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Morgan C.
This product from Tarte is one of my favorite sunscreens. It is made specifically for use on your face and it doesn't feel oily at all. I don't have to worry about breaking out when using this product. Very cute packaging as well!
Emmi W.
Marrero, LA
It's a good sunscreen but it messes with your makeup if you have dry skin or use makeup with spf. It clumps up in the sun when it melts and it doesn't soak in very well but without makeup it's amazing.
Nancy J.
I actually really like this sunscreen, it doesn't smell awful like other sunscreens. I like using this during the summer to protect my skin from the sun. I use this before applying makeup; my makeup sits nicely on top of this product.
Angel H.
Abbeville , SC
It could be better. It broke me out. I don't recommend it to anybody. Was very harsh on my skin. Does not meet my expectations. Not nice packaging it could be better.I do not recommend it to anybody.
Samye W.
Newnan, GA
it made my skin feel really weird I didn't like it too much but it was also a great product I spent a little over $40 for it but that was at my local support her so it could be different anywhere else it wasn't too hard on my skin and it was lovely
Mary T.
Mc Kees Rocks, PA
I really love this sunscreen. I have oily skin so I get worried about applying sunscreen on my face but this doesn't make me feel oily! The packaging it really cute and it smells nice as well. I am so happy I have this for the beach!
Jessica V.
Little elm , TX
I've used this spf for a while and I really enjoy it. I've always loved tarte products, I can be a little sensitive and they never irritate my skin. This wears very well under makeup and is not drying
Karen B.
Birmingham, AL
The Tarteguard sunscreen works great as far as sun protection goes, but it is greasy and leaves a white-wash behind if you dont really rub it in good. It hasn't caused any breakouts like a lot of facial sunscreens tend to do to me and I will continue to use this for days at the lake, but not as a regular daily sunscreen.
Mia W.
It works really really well but I don't know if I would say that it is worth the price. This is a pretty small bottle of sunscreen and I get it's just for your face but a bigger bottle would last longer. I love this though
cheyenne m.
clearlake
I think the idea of tarte making sunscreen and it's like every other sun screen kinda pricey but I love the idea and it's so effective and so gentle on my skin ! And no room for improvement and I love it!
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscreen as well?