BY TARTE #25 in Facial Sunscreen

WHAT IT IS

WHAT IT DOES

Melody R.
Phoenix, AZ
This sunscreen is great. It doesn't make my face look or feel oily or greasy. It feels soft and hydrated. It doesn't smell bad either. I really liked it, I just wish the sample I received was bigger. (I got this from my sephora play box)
Marissa E.
Buffalo, NY
A nice light weight moisturizer I can wear under my makeup to add some extra sun protection. I wore this at an all day outside music festival where I sweat a LOT and I didn't get a burn!
Sarah O.
Murfreesboro, TN
Long lasting.. I love using this at the beach. Love the packaging because it doesn't feel cheap. I've purchased this once but would definitely repurchase when I run out. Would recommend to others to use.
Savannah H.
Glendale Hts, IL
This feels like any other sunscreen. I truly don't see much of a difference and I think in this case you are truly paying just for the brand name. Do not buy this because it is just a waste of your money.
Hillary D.
Rockford
This facial sunscreen rocks! I love the bright purple packaging. The formula is gentle on my dry, sensitive skin. I bought this from Sephora. I adore Tarte's products! The pump on the bottle is a great touch and I would definitely repurchase.
Elizabeth A.
Ronkonkoma, NY
Not a big fan. The bottle is beautiful and it look gorgeous on my vanity, but the formula leaves my skin so greasy. I have oily skin to begin with and no amount of powder keeps the shine away! For the price, I expect a much better formula, especially from such an esteemed brand.
Thu N.
Westminster
This is a physical sunscreen, as expected, it leaves white cast on my face, which I very dislike. The texture is thick and oily, and sticky once applied. It doesn't smell pleasantly either. After 1 month of continuously usage, a lot of small white heads appear onto my face. No better than any drugstore sunscreen, even tho it priced $15+
Danielle G.
The smell of this sunscreen is a 10 out of 10 I know its not about fragrance but this sunscreen doesn't smell like sunscreen haha. it has a very fresh scent and sinks right into the skin, I need to repurchase this it is definitely a keeper !
Ashley M.
OH MY GOD. I AM SO OBSESSED WITH TARTES LINE PERIOD. THE PACKAGING R U SRS RIGHT. NOW. LADIES GO GO GO AND BUY AFTER USING I HAVE FOUR NOW. I LITERALLY BOOGHT FOUR WHO DOES THAT. IM SO OBSESSED. I HIGHLY RECCOMEND THIS AND EVERU TARTE PRODUCT
Lyra A.
Winnetka, CA
I have used this in many subscription boxes. Nothing is totally 5 stars unless it passes my makeup test. This is definitely a great summertime product , the bottle is large and it tends to lean to the pricier side. A very much worthy product to have and put on your face. Just keep in mind your makeup coverage will be a lot more sheer .
ROSA M.
San Antonio, TX
Nadia C.
Oakville, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?

back