BY TARTE #11 in Sunscreen

• Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscre...6 Answers
  • Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Bobbie Jo U.
I love this sunscreen a lot. I find that it soaks in quickly and doesn't feel greasy once it's on. I have not noticed any breakouts from it. I think it's worth it for the price and will 10/10 buy it again.
whitegirlroadtrip ..
Mount Clemens, MI
Would not recommend for your face. I've given it quite a few shots and if I sweat at all it goes completely into my eyes and causes horrible burning.

On the body it works great and I enjoy the packaging.
Robin S.
Hugo, OK
I just started using this around a month ago. So far so good. Isn't thick and has a great soft smell that doesn't make it hard to wear. I put a thin layer on before makeup or anytime I'll be in the sun.
Amanda S.
Pasadena, MD
I really did enjoy this sunscreen. It moisturized my face well and provided good sun protection without causing any breakouts. It made my oily face a tad bit greasier than usual but nothing unmanageable
Ashley M.
Clermont, FL
There guard has a cute bottle. I love how it is spf 30 which is great for your face. The formula is very light weight and does not have a gross smell. It is not noticeable when you put it on or leave a white cast.
Sherisse P.
Corona, NY
Protection on the face is very important, giving it s 4/5 because it makes my makeup look nice and dewy but the flashback is MAJOR. The product itself is not but I won't be repurchasing again because of the price.
Maddie F.
I think that this works great! For me, I probably need a higher SPF but this is good if I'm not going to be outside for very long. It's also very smooth on the skin and doesn't leave you feeling extremely oily.
Marg M.
Gambrills , MD
I tend to like things with sunscreen because it's so important to wear it everyday. That's why I like it. It was gentle on the skin and I was a first time user. I would buy this again and recommend to others.
Nichole P.
Manhattan, KS
Unfortunately I had a slight allergic reaction to this sunscreen: I did like the smell and the feel on my skin. I absorbed like a normal lotion and didn't feel sticky or greasy on my skin which I like!
Morgan C.
This product from Tarte is one of my favorite sunscreens. It is made specifically for use on your face and it doesn't feel oily at all. I don't have to worry about breaking out when using this product. Very cute packaging as well!
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscreen as well?