BY TARTE #13 in Sunscreen

• Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscre...6 Answers
  • Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Naomi T.
DID NOT LIKE THIS AT ALL! This is probably the greasiest sunscreen I've ever used. I really don't like how this sits on the skin, but I also tried this in a sample. I would be willing to try this again.
Steph O.
Phoenix, AZ
Seems to to the job as well because I've not gotten burnt while wearing it! As for high end sunscreen it isn't my favorite because it's a little bit greasy compared to others I've used. I will use it up though and am pretty happy with it!
Maura A.
Concord, NC
Perfect for a light coverage day. I especially love it in the summer time when it's to hot to have a ton of foundation on your face plus with the sunscreen in it, it keeps you protected. Definitely my go to foundation when I go to the beach. Just apply with a damp beauty blender and you're ready to go without your skin feeling weighed down.
Guadalupe A.
I love the product and love the store love the just about everything . It is a good brand I would like to review it . I've used many of mac'S products and I love it hopefully I have an opportunity to try this out
Alexis W.
This sunscreen lotion is by far the best facial sunscreen I've ever tried. It has nice sleek packaging and it isn't too pricey. I love this because it isn't thick or too thin and you can mix it with your foundation or wear it by itself.
Kiara I.
I always put this on before leaving the house. It doesn't smell like sunscreen to be honest with you. I hate getting burned by the sun and this helps a lot. Especially for the face. So I recommend this.
Kaila S.
Fort Myers, FL
Tarte is one of my favorite skin care lines. I love that I'm able to buy this at Sephora, and the price point is great. This sunscreen doesn't leave my face feeling oily. Perfect to wear any time of the year.
Jenny C.
This is one of the very few sunscreens I have tried that does not make me breakout. I really love that it doesn't have a bothersome smell and feels gentle and doesn't irritate my skin. I recommend this.
Alesha R.
Hutchinson , MN
I love this sunscreen! It's not greasy so don't worry about your making looking icky half way through the day. It really did help my skin from getting too much sun last summer and I'll be using it again.
Brittany P.
Pensacola, FL
This product Works well when worn under makeup. It Did make my skin slightly oily, but I didn't mind it. My makeup stays in place because I use a primer and setting spray :) I would recommend this product.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscreen as well?