BY TARTE #18 in Facial Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Christine D.
Puyallup, WA
This smells great, I love the packaging, and it's fairly priced. Gentle on my sensitive skin, but keeps it moisturized and protected from the sun. I love it and highly recommend it!
I got a sample of this in a tarte kit and I've got to say... It's pretty amazing. I have sensitive skin and its not too pricey considering the fact that it didn't irritate my skin like other facial sunscreens.
Heather W.
amsterdam, NY
I love this SPF. And the packaging is adorable. It is an all natural product and is great to wear alone or pump into foundation. It smells great and is not greasy.
Allie L.
Dubuque , IA
This is a great sunscreen for the face, especially if you want to layer with makeup, as it isn't sticky or greasy like basic sunscreens. Also has a pleasant scent and cute packaging.
Tina D.
I got a little tiny sample of this. Does a good job to protect and not cause breakouts. Not sure id but again because it was good but not special. Travel size is nice to throw in bag or on a flight. So I liked it overall I think
mary r.
Elmsford, NY
This sunblock is only nice when you don't intend to wear makeup after. It is to think and the spf leaves a white cast so the foundation will have too much flashback. It also has a strong scent. Yet I do love it for beach days or being out in the sun
Melissa A.
Succasunna, NJ
Loved this product so much. Tarte's skincare line is amazing, I got mine online. I would definitely buy it again!! The packaging is beautiful and so chic. It met every expectation.
Dana R.
Tampa, FL
I got this facial sunscreen by Tarte in my Sephora play! subscription box and i have used it a few times. I love it. It pumps out easy, it is not greasy and does not have that "sunscreen" smell. I will definitely be purchasing this product again!
Megan G.
This is so perfect if you live in an area with constant sunshine or going on a vacation. It's the perfect size and a little goes a long way. I purchased this at my local Sephora and I was so excited when I saw it.
Desiree C.
Dallas, TX
This product is awesome.Since its only SPF 30 it doesn't really do much but protect your face for a while.It doesn't really work so you have to apply It over and over and it get annoying a certain time.I think this product is not really useful.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?