BY TARTE #13 in Sunscreen

• The packaging is really pretty. How is it? Is it oily?1 Answers
  • Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscre...6 Answers
  • Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Good product ! I received a sample of this and it did it's job . I wore this under my make up and it didn't interfere with my makeups performance throughout the day .
Brianna S.
Used this Sunscreen lotion while in the Las Vegas sun and was happy I did, its hard to find a facial sunscreen that doesn't make you feel greasy. Sephora has this product, isn't to thick or hard on the face.
Devika S.
Mount Vernon, NY
Very hydrating product. It can feel a little oily on the skin so I wouldn't recommend this product for people with oily or even combination skin. But for those with dry skin it's amazing. Foundation also sits very well on this product.
Janee D.
Independence , MO
I love this sunscreen. I use it all the time. I'll wear it underneath my makeup. I actually received this in my Glossybox before. It's a great face sunscreen. Definitely need to try it if you haven't already.
Joana R.
Richmond, TX
I really love this product! So fluid and easy to wear! Highly recommended! So gentle to the skin. it was my first time and now is a most in my daily routine. The packgage as all tarte products is so beautiful.
jesa J.
I liked the fact that it is so lightweight. The packaging is on point. But I wish it was sweat risistant. Also the price point is a little higher then I usually like to spend. But overall a great product.
Emily R.
Tucson, AZ
Love this product! It doesn't leave your face feeling greasy or like you have just put spf on. It feels more like a moisturizer but will protect your skin at the same time. I found it to be very affective and would definitely buy it again!
Gabrielle T.
Frederick
I love this sunscreen! I have acne prone skin and sunscreens always make me breakout but this one doesn't! It's light weight not greasy and smells great! I'm am very fair and definitely need a good sunscreen and this one hasn't let me down.
Heather H.
This is a high quality sunscreen that goes on nice and smooth. I don't have any issues with my makeup while using this. No pilling at all! It doesn't leave a white cast and rubs in easily. Will buy again.
Angelika C.
Vandalia, OH
I love this product because, unlike other products with SPF, this moisturizer doesn't leave a white cast. It is super light and not greasy! It is great to throw on before heading to the beach, pool, or for a walk. I would highly recommend this product! Not to mention it smells great!
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscreen as well?