BY TARTE #24 in Facial Sunscreen

• Is the quantity worth the value?3 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Jen S.
Pittsburgh, PA
I liked this when I first got it, but no matter how long I waited to put my fountain on it always pilled. I ended up just using it on my neck. I probably wouldn't repurchase.
Amy T.
Jacksonville, FL
I received this in one of my sub boxes a few months ago. Living in Florida, it's a good idea to have the extra layer of protection on your face. This works great. It does feel a little much when I add makeup on top, but alone it's great.
Ashley W.
Cane Ridge, TN
Tarte is one of my favorite cosmetic lines because of the more natural ingredients. I got this for a trip to Mexico. I liked how this was less "greasy" than a lot of other sunscreens. I was able to use it on my face without looking oily.
Lindsay P.
A great sunscreen for my skin type. I'm as dry as the sahara and it doesn't get super oily but it feels like a moisturizer with SPF and it's truly a godsend. I would totally recommend it to anyone with similar skin as mine (young and dry).
Lori Z.
Rcho Sta Marg, CA
This is a very good facial sunscreen, it is a good
coverage and lasts a while, I put this on and then walked around LA for about 7 hours and I didn't burn at all, it is also non greasy and dries fast.
Priscilla V.
Beaumont, CA
Love this!!! I use it when I'm outside or just working out or with my kids outside I love the texture & how it feels on my face it also doesn't irritate the skin & smells really good it's worth every penny
Gina E.
Reading, PA
I had a couple of samples with my Tarte purchase I found the sunscreen to be effective I mixed with my foundation I got mine at ulta I will definitely purchase the full size I really like how it feel and I will recommend it to others.
Cheryl  D.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
Loved loved loved this stuff. Well everything from tarte is just super amazing but this is great I didn't burn at all! Not too over powering smell either like some sunscreens
Devon I.
Central Point, OR
I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE L.O.V.E. THIS SUNSCREEN!! It melts into your skin like a dream. Pleasant non abrasive smell. Very lightweight and almost watery! It looks super cute and fabulous in my collection too. Gotta have that sun protection!!
Amanda L.
Stafford, VA
I love this sunblock. I have been a huge Tarte fan for quite awhile. I was excited to try this as soon as it came out. It's fantastic. I wear it everyday under my foundation.
ROSA M.
San Antonio, TX
Nadia C.
Oakville, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?

back