BY TARTE #25 in Facial Sunscreen

WHAT IT IS

WHAT IT DOES

Yuriko F.
Peoria, AZ
I've only used this twice because I got it as a sample at sephora and I love it so much I want to save it forever. It is so good. It lasts all day and it works greats. It's very light.
Heather T.
Felicity, OH
I'm a Tarte girl. They can do no wrong in my eyes and this product is no exception. It is a bit pricey so I do tend to use it only on my face, neck and decolletage but it's great.
Sabrina R.
Pitman, NJ
Sunscreen is an essential for healthy skin. This Quick drying formula that lays great under makeup. Cute packaging and nice sized. Little pricy but you're paying for the name. tarte tarteguard 30 sunscreen lotion Broad Spectrum SPF 30
Stephanie K.
Winchester, VA
This sun screen is perfect for the beach bag! It is light weight and offers great SPF protection of SPF 30! I apply this several times during the day to ensure I'm protected! No wrinkles or sun burns for me.
Jena P.
Indianapolis, IN
This sunscreen is very light and has a nice scent to it. it doesn't leave your fave looking like it has a weird white cast to it. the packaging is super cute. i highly recommend this as your sunscreen before your moisturizer on a daily basis.
Shannon M.
Joliet, IL
A nice sunscreen for the face, but for me, it's a little greasy. I wouldn't say it's horrible, but, I have used better facial sunscreens. It did however protect my skin from the sun, which was nice. I would say they could make the formula just a tad lighter.
Alexandria H.
I am a firm believer that using a good sunscreen is one of the best things you can do for your skin and body in the long run. The Tarteguard sunscreen is great for protecting my skin without feeling heavy or greasy, and I don't have to worry about breakouts or clogged pores afterwards.
Jennifer F.
Burley, ID
Aside from the beautiful packaging, I love the protection I get from this product. I like the texture as well. Sun damage is a huge concern for me, so it's a staple in my routine.
Taylor S.
Sand Fork, WV
It was an alright product. I've never really been one to burn but I didn't get as hot with it on if that makes sense. I have sensitive skin and it didn't break me out. Purchased at Sephora.
Melinda P.
Summerville, SC
The Tarteguard 30 Sunscreen Lotion is super light and effective. It goes on easily and soaks in quickly so you're not left with a heavy/greasy feel on your face. Even though the bottle is small, a little goes a long way so it should last you quite a while.
ROSA M.
San Antonio, TX
Nadia C.
Oakville, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?

back