BY TARTE #13 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Veronica F.
Morgan City , LA
Good spf for your face. I use this every time I'm in the sun. I love how gentle it is on my face. I don't have to worry about anymore dark spots or my face getting super burnt.
Emperatriz R.
Excelente protector solar, cumple todo lo que promete... lo utilizo para maquillajes de día que son un poco más elaborados o que la piel deba estar muy expuesta al sol, lo recomiendo ampliamente!! Estupendo!!
Nicole W.
Lakewood , CO
This Tarte sunscreen seems to be protecting my skin from the sun well. I mix some in with my foundation and apply to my face. I also use it on my arms and tops of hands which burn easily. I'm very sensitive to the sun and have very fair skin.
Leslie R.
Gate City, VA
I love this for dropping in my bag to use when I am on the go. It's lightweight and doesn't feel oily or greasy making it ideal for face & body . tarte tarteguard 30 sunscreen lotion Broad Spectrum SPF 30
Mackenzie R.
Myrlte beach, South Carolina
Love this product can be used as a foundation to you. Has a very nice packaging caught my eye when I was at Sephora. Actually it's a really good product. It's very gentle on my skin. I don't think there should be an improvement in this product.10/10 highly recommend
Janice S.
Los Angeles, CA
Smells good for a sunscreen. Perfect formula, but I wish I felt like it lasted 2 hours. I got it in my GlossyBox a while back, and it does work, just not for 2 hours. At least on me. I would buy this again.
Elisabeth B.
Tallahassee, FL
I love this sunscreen! I got a sample in my ipsy bag and it's my absolute favorite, I repurchased. It's perfect for the beach and simple makeup summer days. It's lightweight and does not break out your skin!
May J.
Grasonville, MD
Great for days when you just want to lay out and catch some rays! Isn't for summer sunny or harsh days, but for an average day it's perfect! Doesn't smell bad and soaks in nicely. Would definitely purchase again!
Rachel H.
College Sta, TX
I was outside in the dead heat of Texas, with it being 105 degrees out. I put this on almost as a primer under my foundation and it kept my face from getting burnt while my arms and legs fried. Amazing skin protector.
Sarah B.
Chico, CA
TarteGaurd!! Yes!!! This does not make my skin look oily, doesn't burn my eyes, doesn't drip, and blends incredibly under makeup. And it doesn't really smell like sunscreen!!!! When I put Brighter Days on top of this my makeup looks flawless.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscreen as well?