BY TARTE #18 in Facial Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Brittnee H.
Moline, IL
I have extremely bad reactions to the sun when I go out, so sunscreen is really important to me. Tarte's sunscreen not only protects my skin, it also smells great. I would recommend it to another person and I would repurchase it.
rose e.
It's s great sunscreen with a light scent. I purchased it online to try and glad I did. A little goes s long way. I love the pink packaging! I think it's effective so far and I would buy again once I run out.
Haylee C.
This product was subpar. The sunscreen worked well and kept me from burning. However,the fragrance was a little strong in my opinion and it left my skin feeling very oily.
Sophie S.
Richmond Hill, NY
GREAT PRODUCT! Follow directions as written on packaging. Product looks beautiful and packaging was very clean. Sunscreen is gentle on skin and as a first time user, I would use this product again.
Bianca P.
I was so excited to try this product! I received a sample from Sephora. It is definitely a good value. A little goes a long way and doesn't have that same sunscreen odor that most sunscreens have. I would definitely buy this again.
Laura G.
Slatedale, PA
Gave this sunscreen a shot instead of the usual drugstore brands...and I absolutely loved it! No sticky feeling, no stiff residue left on the face, nothing but a fresh scent and a burnt-free face!
Cheyanne C.
I hardly burn but my face gets so red when out and about, living in Tampa and always hitting the beach I like to keep my face well moisturized and protected and can count on Tarte for my facial needs, a nice smell and does the job
Kinsey B.
This is one of the best lotion sunscreens I've come across. It is very cute packaging and a cute color. It is one the pricey side but worth it! It is very smooth and nice on the skin. I wish they'd lower the price but it's worth it.
Michelle C.
Hoboken, NJ
This sunscreen smells amazing. It doesn't feel sticky on your face. Seems effective for a facial sunscreen by a cosmetics brand. i got it from Sephora as a first time user. I will probably purchase again as it did not break me out.
Mary T.
Mc Kees Rocks, PA
I really love this sunscreen. I have oily skin so I get worried about applying sunscreen on my face but this doesn't make me feel oily! The packaging it really cute and it smells nice as well. I am so happy I have this for the beach!
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?