BY TARTE #19 in Face Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Paige S.
Rossford, OH
Tarte Tarteguard 30 Sunscreen Lotion Broad Spectrum is an incredible product! The packaging makes it easy to find and it is fairly inexpensive. Smells great and never leaves my skin feeling oily or dry. I would recommend for all skin types. If used consistently this product works great!
Rosa D.
I love Tarte cosmetics and honestly I wish I had the money to buy all their products because they can even make sun screen amazing! This cute little purple bottle contains a great sun protectant that gets the job done and it doesn't irritate my skin like many drugstore face spf's. I also love that like every other product of theirs, it's paraben free, meaning that the ingredients are swapped out for more natural ones
Kristal C.
Canoga park , CA
When tarte released this I was so curious because plenty of people have been raving about this so I went to the nearest Sephora and asked for a sample of this and I loved it! The hype was real and did I mention how cute the packaging is?
Angela R.
I love this sunscreen. It's not oily, and soaks into my skin without leaving a film like some sunscreens. The scent is really nice and the packaging is so cute!
Caitlyn R.
I got a sample of this in my Sephora Beauty box and it is the perfect size for travel! Also it doesn't leave my face feeling greasy and it doesn't break me out.
Amanda W.
Brooklyn, NY
This sunscreen doesn’t feel like sunscreen at all, more like a tinted moisturizer. This a touch of coverage for when you don’t want to really get made up.
Fary S.
Me gusta este protector solar, lo llevó usando un tiempo, me gusta mucho por no tiene una textura pegajosa lo que no me gusta es que la protección es solo de 30
Sandra G.
Kennewick, WA
Great as a primer with spf! A little thin and not the most moisturizing on its own, but paired with a moisturizer and bb cream I really like this product.
Chanise M.
Tempe, AZ
It is extremely light! I loved the glow your skin has with this product also. I use it on a really sunny day and I don't even get lost lines from my sunglasses!
ayo t.
i just love tarte i cant afford tarte much but its worth the price you know what i mean you get what you pay for and tarte just has the most creamiest solutions
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?