BY TARTE #22 in Facial Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Tammie G.
Montreal, MO
I received this product in my Sephora play box. I've only used it a couple of times but it seems to work well with my skin. It hasn't broke me out and it gave me protection from the sun.
Andrea B.
Doral, FL
AMAZING. It came in a Sephora box last month. I love it. I need it in my life. Easy to apply, easy to carry. The best of the best. Keep your face safe from the Sun.
Tyler C.
Apopka, FL
This sunscreen was pretty good, but it felt pretty oily for my skin. I got it in my sephora play box and tried it for as long as I had it, only for it to break out my skin! I'm sure it's great for people who have dry skin, but it just wasn't for me, sadly.
Dianna M.
I bought the travel size from sephora for a trip to Hawaii. It has a great smell, but I still burned on my forehead. I also felt as though it sweated off. It also made me breakout . Won't be purchasing the full size.
Ester L.
Round Rock, TX
I like this sunscreen, but I don't love it. It smells good, I feel like it "works," but I feel like it leaves my face looking shiny. I don't break out from this sunscreen like I have with so many others. I feel like this might work better for someone with normal or even dry skin. On me it just leaves me oily. I also feel it's pretty expensive for a sunscreen.
Samantha W.
Perkasie, PA
I stand by the Tarte brand heavily. I love that they are cruelty free and the price you pay is definitely for the quality and the amount. Most products last a long time and work amazing.
Natalie M.
Gulfport, MS
I got this from Sephora in a gift set. It's a great sunscreen but not good for getting wet or going under your makeup. Very disappointed. I was going to purchase the full size until I realized how badly it worked. I wouldn't waste my money on it again.
Taylor D.
Great sunscreen very good at protecting the skin from the sun. Super lightweight and not oily so it will not clog your pores. Sometimes certain sunscreens make me break out but this one was great
Tiffany H.
Winder, GA
This is one of the only suncreen type face lotions that won't break me out. It goes on smooth and doesn't leave me with an icky white mask or sticky residue. I never leave home without it
SAMANTHA  T.
Bronx, NY
A wonderful sunscreen that doesn't clog more pores or cause any breakouts like others do. Definitely a must have for a summer beauty routine with or without makeup.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?