BY TARTE #19 in Face Sunscreen

Buy on Sephora
Boom Meng'Yong J.
Las Vegas, NV
I love it i love it
I love it i love it i love it
I love it i love it i love it i love it
I love it i love it i love it i love it i love it
Savannah E.
Santa Barbara, CA
I really like this product. All of Tarte products have been my favorite for a while, the products are always great quality and the prices, although can be expensive sometimes, are worth it because the products are great.
Maria Eugenia C.
Once i put my feet on the beach the first thing i do is to protect myself, i just can forget about it because the most important thing for me is to have my face in very good state, and is not expensive
LEAR17497 Isabella P.
I love it , its packaging is beautiful , the price a little expensive for me but really if it works, is not the best sunscreen I used but fine for days than sunny.
Meleigha K.
Starr, SC
worked pretty good, my face was not oily at all after i applied it. I loved the packaging, although i feel like it was a little small. It had a very nice smell to it, and the price was pretty good for what you pay for. i recommend to everyone 100%. Loved it so much
Ritu R.
Scranton, PA
I like really like the products,but I don't love I am sure if I use it few months more I would love and use it on a daily bases.I would totally recommend this to someone who is interested in trying new makeup.💙
Paige S.
Rossford, OH
Tarte Tarteguard 30 Sunscreen Lotion Broad Spectrum is an incredible product! The packaging makes it easy to find and it is fairly inexpensive. Smells great and never leaves my skin feeling oily or dry. I would recommend for all skin types. If used consistently this product works great!
Rosa D.
I love Tarte cosmetics and honestly I wish I had the money to buy all their products because they can even make sun screen amazing! This cute little purple bottle contains a great sun protectant that gets the job done and it doesn't irritate my skin like many drugstore face spf's. I also love that like every other product of theirs, it's paraben free, meaning that the ingredients are swapped out for more natural ones
Kristal C.
Canoga park , CA
When tarte released this I was so curious because plenty of people have been raving about this so I went to the nearest Sephora and asked for a sample of this and I loved it! The hype was real and did I mention how cute the packaging is?
Mayra A.
Pacoima , CA
I first tried this from a tiny free sample from Sephora. I loved it! It's from a brand I trust. The sunscreen is great for every day use and the bottle is cute.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?