BY TARTE #13 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Jessica H.
Wynnewood, PA
I have received a few deluxe samples of this and I really like it. It feels light on the skin and smells nice. It doesn't leave much of a white cast so it can be worn under make up and in flash photography.
Yve B.
brookfeild
Love this sunscreen I bring it everywhere perfect for summer, traveling, vacation, it's gentle and smells good like all tarts products, nice packaging I will purchase again and it defiantly gets the job done
Good product ! I received a sample of this and it did it's job . I wore this under my make up and it didn't interfere with my makeups performance throughout the day .
Mackenzie R.
Myrlte beach, South Carolina
Love this product can be used as a foundation to you. Has a very nice packaging caught my eye when I was at Sephora. Actually it's a really good product. It's very gentle on my skin. I don't think there should be an improvement in this product.10/10 highly recommend
Rachel H.
College Sta, TX
I was outside in the dead heat of Texas, with it being 105 degrees out. I put this on almost as a primer under my foundation and it kept my face from getting burnt while my arms and legs fried. Amazing skin protector.
Ashley M.
OH MY GOD. I AM SO OBSESSED WITH TARTES LINE PERIOD. THE PACKAGING R U SRS RIGHT. NOW. LADIES GO GO GO AND BUY AFTER USING I HAVE FOUR NOW. I LITERALLY BOOGHT FOUR WHO DOES THAT. IM SO OBSESSED. I HIGHLY RECCOMEND THIS AND EVERU TARTE PRODUCT
anna f.
Los Angeles, CA
One of the few cruelty free sunscreens on the market. I love this stuff. I make sure to use it everyday before putting on my makeup. I never leave the house without putting it on. Would definitely recommend.
Love this sunscreen perfect for my skin that tends to be very sensitive and it is not too greasy which makes it extra amazing deff would be buying again and I would totally recommend to a friend and the price is 👍
Emperatriz R.
Excelente protector solar, cumple todo lo que promete... lo utilizo para maquillajes de día que son un poco más elaborados o que la piel deba estar muy expuesta al sol, lo recomiendo ampliamente!! Estupendo!!
Leslie R.
Gate City, VA
I love this for dropping in my bag to use when I am on the go. It's lightweight and doesn't feel oily or greasy making it ideal for face & body . tarte tarteguard 30 sunscreen lotion Broad Spectrum SPF 30
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscreen as well?