BY TARTE #19 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Cailee H.
Campbellsvlle, KY
Oh no.. I thought the product meant a screen would block the sun from your entire face/eyes so I rubbed a little bit on there wondering how I.T would build a screen on my face not sure. Well, I.T never happened. It was winter when I used I.T so that might make a difference
Christy H.
Average sunscreen for the price, didn’t seem to break me out which is a positive considering I have very acne prone skin. It also didn’t make my skin too oily also considering my skin tends to be very oily.
Debbie H.
08754
Tarte Sunscreen was really good. I received a deluxe sixe sample thru a beauty subscription and I really enjoyed the sample. It went on my skin smoothly and stay on for a really long time. It has a great scent and it left my skin so soft. I definitely recommend this product.
Musicaholic M.
Super screen at it’s best! This is so great to have on hand when traveling because you really don’t know what the sun in other countries will be like on your skin! It’s weightless and won’t make you sweat! I apply this at least an hour or two prior to going outside
Emily S.
Fairfield, CT
I received a deluxe trial size of the Tarteguard 30 sunscreen lotion Broad Spectrum SPF 30 and thought it was a nice sunscreen.  It prevented me from getting sunburn and wore well with the Smashbox BB Cream.  I was pleasantly surprised and would repurchase.
Rachel B.
This isn't a bad sunscreen at all. I like to keep my skin as safe as possible. This has enough spf. I do find it to be quite pricy since I am a full time college student. I would definitely recommend these to anyone. I will probably buy it again if or when I get the moola
Bailey C.
Fayetteville , AR
Feels like an extra sticky primer on, does cause my make up to break up faster on my face but I'm someone who touches up my makeup pretty frequently throughout the day. When I've finished, I'm not sure I'll purchase again. I'll probably hunt for something that feels nicer
McKenna R.
Lexington, KY
I love Tarte products so I figured I would give this a try! It’s pretty great. It smells really good and it does what it’s supposed to! I love the way it makes my skin feel too!
Jennifer F.
Metairie, LA
I did like this mineral sunscreen quite a lot. I prefer physical sunscreens, but good ones are sometimes hard to find without feeling heavy or greasy, or leaving a cast. This one did none of those things. It worked beautifully under makeup and the packaging was perfect.
Anjolaoluwa B.
This product is so amazing. It protects from sun rays and feels amazing on the skin. It’s very gentle and not at all to thick. I bought mine online at tarte.com. The packaging was amazing but the shipping was a little much for that one thing. It isn’t that much in the bottle for the price but it is an amazing product.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?