BY TARTE #13 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Kylie B.
Milwaukee, WI
This stuff is okay. I feel like it's really over priced for doing the same thing sun screen would do (I usually put my makeup on over it, or mix it in with my foundation). I can see the appeal of it though, and it does its job. Will I be purchasing more? No. Did it work? Yeah.
Nicolette R.
Lithonia, GA
Tarte is a very reliable brand that I can appreciate. There sunscreen keeps my face moisturized and protected from the harmful rays of the sun. I used this on my skin as offer it to my parents and younger sister. This is a great product and will definitely recommend to others.
Susannah W.
Cleona, PA
I'm all about cruelty free products! I love when i get a chance to use them! It's gentle against the skin with the perfect amount of SPF! It's super effective, but like any other sunscreen it must be reapplied. It's kind of pricey, but worth it. I would absolutely buy it again.
Wendy K.
Oceano, CA
This sunscreen works as well as any other sunscreen I suppose. It leaves a white cast that doesn't go away, and it moves around a little underneath makeup unless you set it very well. The bottle is very pretty and you do get quite a lot of product. But I would not repurchase.
Erica G.
Battle Creek, MI
I am a huge fan of pretty much every Tarte product I've used. This is great for under makeup that has no spf. It smells amazing!! I bought it at Sephora and was so glad I did. The packaging is so pretty, I love the color of the bottle. Definitely give this a try! So worth it.
Bryanna H.
Cocoa, FL
I love this product I bought it at Sephora I would defiantly buy this product again I love this I is a at a good price and it can be expensive sometimes . I thought it would work great and it does I would defiantly recommend this product to anyone that uses sun block products
Sarah B.
Irvine , CA
I love this sunscreen so much. I first tried the sample size and fell in love. It's light weight. It doesn't clog my pores. The smell is pleasant. I can wear it under makeup and my skin still looks great. I highly recommend everyone try it. It will always be a staple of mine.
Alexis W.
The packaging is so cute. It's like you never want to use it because you want to look at it forever, but it's not worth how much it is. Does it work? Yes. But just as well as cheaper SPF 30. I would say if you get a sample - you're lucky! But I wouldn't waste your money on it.
Erica  P.
Midlothian, VA
This is a decent sunscreen - it's lightweight, not too heavy, not too greasy and doesn't leave a light cast on dark skin, which is important to me. I typically don't purchase sunscreen and rely mostly on what's already in my foundation for protection, but this is a good pick.
Liz N.
Orlando, FL
Love his facial sunscreen doesn't leave sticky residue on the skin after applying and blends in effortlessly and fast into the skin. Smells great and not too strong of a scent. A little pricey for a small bottle of the product but it's well worth it. Would definelty recommend
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscreen as well?