BY TARTE #28 in Facial Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Courtney C.
Douglasville, GA
Wow wow wow. This is the best facial sunscreen I’ve used. It has the best coverage, smells amazing, and completely protects my face. Is totally worth the price point! This is my first time using it but won’t be my last! You definitely have to rub it in really good when using!
Kassandra B.
Wichita, KS
Works well for days outdoors but DO NOT USE IN POOL. It will leave your face looking like a melted ice cream cone. I do think it is resistant to mild sweat, but not being submerged in a pool. The packaging is gorgeous and the product works well. Will probably continue to buy.
Becky C.
Tempe
This stuff is so thick and I didn't care for the smell either. I ended up passing it a long to a friend that didn't mind it. I am migraine-prone so I'm very sensitive to fragrance and smell so it's possible that this wouldn't bother most people. I couldn't do it though.
Melissa R.
anderson
Got a sample of this in my Sephora box and it lasted a long time. I wore this to Disney world and even after 3 days of heat, sweat, water rides, and oily skin my face did not burn
Katherine R.
Bronx, NY
I honed,ty didn’t like this sunscreen :( I was expecting it to not smell strong like sunscreen and it did!! It was so overwhelming and I don’t feel like it worked as a sunscreen at all. I didn’t notice a difference. I’m glad I only received the small size as my 100 point perk in Sephora.
Olivia S.
Port Chester, NY
I wish this product lasted longer (expiry date). It smelled good for being a sunblock and kept my face sunburn-free. Not sure if you can use on your body/all over (that’d be cool)
Marilyn O.
Hialeah, FL
I am 100% a Tarte girl. Whether I need to buy this or get lucky finding samples this brand is my go to. Knowing what goes on your skin (Tarte Ali’s all about using good ingredients) make it all better! Tarte does very well with my skin. I’ll probably never leave Tarte behind... EVER!
Merna G.
Bedford, TX
Best sunscreen
I love this product so much. I wear it alone most of the time as it makes my skin glow and smooth. It is non greasy and does not leave any white residue, which is common in most sunscreen products. You can get it from Sephora for $32 kinda pricey but definitely worth buying.
Shaina P.
Tampa
Tarte not only has a very good reputation but that reputation proves itself by how well all tart products work. I have fair skin and if I were to choose any sunscreen or sun protectant I would choose this tarte product.  I will always give tarte Five stars because I love the brand and all the products!
Morgan V.
A+ skin protected under my makeup, thanks started. I have white AF skin so sunscreen is my number one friend. I burn under a 20 watt light bulb so you can imagine that I need this. It's not sticky or gross an drew it applies really really beautifully under my primer.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?